• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.4 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

1MB Party Armor

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Hey everybody, nice to see you again, how are you doing?

We have something fun to introduce to you today. Not only is there now a new 'shops' button on the /menu but it's linked to a special shop where you can buy our newly created 1MB Party Armor. And oof, it's not really cheap, but it's a nice perk for those who've been working hard and made a lot of jobs points.

Note that the /points is one shop, and the jobs points is another. See the video below to see the difference.

The Party Armor is a suit made out of various items, a helmet, jacket, pants and shoes. When you wear one or any of them, you will notice that it is constantly changing color. That's pretty awesome. People will stare at you like 'how they doooo thaaat', and it's super fun to wear during events and parties.

To buy it, just go to the /menu, click on the gold ingot for Shops, and from there click on the Jobs Points Shop, it will list the four party armor items.

Click on one (as shown in the other video) to buy it with 25,000 jobs points.

Inside info:

The current set is tier 1 of 2. You can collect as many as you want of tier 1 party suits. Maybe at some point you can trade it against a tier 2 suit.

Tier 1 suits have durability and come without any perks, buffs or enchants. They're just awesome!
Tier 2 might be unbreakable, and might come with fun effects. Who knows! Maybe Jacky at the loot ship will know at some point.

View: https://youtu.be/xyrYfrcUOg0

View: https://youtu.be/Ty87kugpAKc

Last edited: