• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.4 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

1MB Week Shop (almost open)

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Hey everybody,

You can now live-test the week shop. This is a special shop that only shows a certain item on a certain day.

For example Obsidian on Sunday.

This might be a nice way to get something cool only on certain days. Worth coming online for? And maybe at a reduced price.

Right now we're just having a default setup with silly things just to help us test.

So we need your help!

And 7 times haha, there's 7 days in a week.

Please post what you wish to see in the week shop and for what price, and we will take it under consideration.

post!!

Screenshot 2019-02-17 at 00.09.08.png Screenshot 2019-02-17 at 00.09.18.png Screenshot 2019-02-17 at 00.09.28.png Screenshot 2019-02-17 at 00.09.43.png

Vloop

Patron
Quartz ores, glowstone, end rods... But for a significant price. Let's say the same price you have at the shops.

Floris

Staff member
Update:

Thank you Macadam and others for reporting some prices that were exploitable. Those should have been addressed by now. We're looking forward adding different items soon. Suggestions? post them!

Vloop

Patron
Alright... I have had a second thought!

Some items depend a lot on "luck" - let's say - and even for a player who has a lot, when we do a big project it is simply unviable to have. So I would suggest these items:
  • ink (from squids - and I believe nobody has a shop for this)
  • orchids (for the dye)
  • quartz (the ores at the nether are getting scarce)
  • glowstone (for the same reason)
  • red sand (it is really crazy to /rtp a thousand times in the mine world to find badlands)
  • slime balls (although we can get it from diggin clay, clay is also rare)
  • magma balls (as the game difficulty is easy, magma cubes are very rare to find too)

Floris

Staff member
Someone remind me to please work on this again in July!