Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

A new idea to try

Discussion in 'Awesome Media' started by Fats, Mar 19, 2005.

1. Fats

Fats OMG Member

A new idea to try

We all have those family stories that have been passed down for generations, but we don't know exactly what's true and what isn't even close. I think it would be an interesting way to get to know each other if we could write those stories on here, and kind of do it like a leapfrog story, adding a family story every once in a while. What do you think?

2. Madigan

Madigan OMG Member

It's a great idea Fats. But we started something similar to this a little while ago and participation was low. I suggest you keep it in mind for after we've grown a little more.
    I enjoy these types of challenges where everyone adds their own parts to a story as you go along. It can get pretty hilarious. Definetly alot of fun.

3. Davidk

Davidk OMG Member

Yes, it was a failed effort.

4. Pyro

Pyro OMG Member

Don't worry, as soon as we get some more members, I'm sure it might be fun. I'm (legally) adveritising this place where ever I can, short of putting it on the side of my car and wearing "COME TO THE WRITERS HANGOUT" T-Shirts and matching underwear.

5. Davidk

Davidk OMG Member

Somehow selling ice-cream in WritersHangout boxers, would give us a bad image.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice