Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

About Torrents and Piracy

Discussion in 'The OMG Archives' started by Floris, Sep 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

About Torrents and Piracy

Simple!

What we allow : Discussions about leaked episodes, because it's not my problem that you download something you shouldn't have and discuss that content with others. I don't know the rules of the law about this, but I can't see why talking about that would be illegal.

What we do not allow : Sharing torrent links, linking to torrent links, and distributing copyrighted material with others. The rules of the law apply here, and if it is a grey area, we probably won't allow it. We like to talk about TV, we don't like to distribute TV.

Users who break our rules are requested to stop, and we most likely modify their post or remove their post.

If any of the content on this site that's submitted by a user is breaking a law then the content holder can contact me on admin@wetalk.tv and our staff will review the request.

We're here to have fun, so don't ruin that! Thanks, now .. let's talk tv :D

2. USATV

USATV OMG Member

I wish we could link to torrent files, but I understand. Those stupid companies sue you and force your site down for a stupid .txt file with a link to a location. It's like .txt is illegal if it has the letter A in it. So stupid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice