Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

[Active] Hogwarts: The Castle of Magic

Discussion in 'Readers & Writers Hangout' started by Trixie, Jan 17, 2010.

1. Trixie

Trixie The One and Only

Threads:
    Hogwarts: The Castle of Magic

Okay guys,this is going to be the thread for serious RP (as detailed in my rules thread,stickied in this forum. Please read before signing up.)

Background: It has been a few years since Lord Voldemort's downfall,and the hero of the wizarding world,Harry Potter has now left Hogwarts in order to pursue a career.

Within the walls of Hogwarts,a new batch of students begin their journey in the world of magic. They learn new spells,and meet new friends. This is a time of peace( for now).

RP brief: You can choose to be any character you want to be: student,teacher or magical creature( eg. Centaur). Sign up by providing the details of the character you are going to play as, by using a similar form as below.

Name:

Race:

Background:

Interests:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Extra Information:

Please remember to follow the rules. The RP must follow like a story.. so try to write in third person or first person as far as possible.

Take any queries to the OOC thread.

My Character:

Name: Shawna Lifcher

Race: Human (witch)

Background: Shawna's father had been a powerful wizard. He had been one of the innumerable Aurors killed at the height of Voldemort's power. After the tragedy,her mother took great pains to isolate her child from the world of magic,just so she wouldn't lose her too. After Voldemort's downfall, when Shawna got the letter from Hogwarts, her mother had to reveal to her all about her magic past. Shawna still has trouble believing it.

Interests: Learning new spells,experimenting, playing Quidditch and pranks.

Strengths: Transmogrification,Divination,Care of Magical Creatures

Weaknesses: Potions,Arithmancy

I'll add some extra information later,but feel free to do so in yours.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2010
  2. Sasuke

Sasuke OMG Member

Threads:
    My Character:

Name: Raven cliff

Race: Human (Wizard)

Background: Raven's father is a mugloo while his mother is an average witch,Raven is a mischief playing boy who is average at studies!

Interests:Playing pranks on others!

Strengths:Just knows some simple spells.

Weaknesses: Always does wrong spells.

Raven : School for today,but sleeps even after hearing the magical alarm!

Let's wait for a few others shall we?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2010
  3. Sasuke

Sasuke OMG Member

Threads:
    should we start off then~

4. OP
    Trixie

Trixie The One and Only

Threads:
    Yes...

Shawna was nervous. She was to join a school called Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry,and frankly,she did look forward to it. It was only the fact that she worried about not being magical enough to fit in there that scared her. Her mother reassured her,telling stories about her father,who had been a powerful Auror. Shawna wasn't sure about that though - after all,he was ultimately killed by Voldemort...

Now she found herself at King's Cross,standing in front of the wall that was supposedly Platform Nine and Three Quarters. She looked around her and saw a boy who seemed to be about her own age..

5. Sasuke

Sasuke OMG Member

Threads:
    Afterall,Raven's mother gets him up and now he was ready to go in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry,He is a bit nervous,he has never tried to run and smash in a wall & his mom tells him to do the same..

He sees a girl of his age alone at that platform,standing in a corner.

He call her and asks her that where does she wants to go?

6. OP
    Trixie

Trixie The One and Only

Threads:
    "Um... nowhere in particular.",she said,wondering if he'd think she was crazy. Suddenly,she caught sight of some robes poking out of the suitcase in his hand.

She relaxed. "You're a wizard,aren't you?",she asked him.

7. Sasuke

Sasuke OMG Member

Threads:
    Raven : Ya! I am a wizard,are you trying to get the way to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry?

8. OP
    Trixie

Trixie The One and Only

Threads:
    "Yes,I know it's right about here- but I have to find the courage to run into a blank wall!",Shawna joked. "Want to do it together?"

Shawna pulled her luggage trolley over. It was quite heavy,because of all the books inside.

9. Sasuke

Sasuke OMG Member

Threads:
    "Well,I too was a bit nervous for doing that,good I got a companion" Raven told with relief & helped Shawna to pull out the luggage & his mother gave them a call...

10. OP
    Trixie

Trixie The One and Only

Threads:
    Shawna turned as an older lady called out "Raven..."

She looked a lot like the boy,and Shawna assumed she was his mother. She smiled at the woman and waited to one side as the boy turned to speak to her.

It was almost time for the train...

11. Sasuke

Sasuke OMG Member

Threads:
    "Come on,uh...um..um.. I forgot to ask you your name well,whatever, mom see this girl is too going to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry"

his mom told "hurry,It's time for the train,go in the wall...fast"

12. OP
    Trixie

Trixie The One and Only

Threads:
    "No time to talk",Shawna said briskly.

The two of them grabbed the handles of their luggage trolleys and ran toward the wall,as the kind lady waved them off.

13. Sasuke

Sasuke OMG Member

Threads:
    "Where are we? are we in Heaven" raven yelled...

He opens his eyes and sees many goblins,students,wizards etc.

"Oh,so we are finally here"

And he giggles...

14. OP
    Trixie

Trixie The One and Only

Threads:
    "My name is Shawna",Shawna said,offering her hand.

She was having trouble concentrating on him though- the bustle around them was crazy! Owls were hooting somewhere behind her and sparks were flying in a corner. The train was waiting.

15. Sasuke

Sasuke OMG Member

Threads:
    "I am raven,wanna be friends?" raven requests.

And waits for the reply~

16. OP
    Trixie

Trixie The One and Only

Threads:
    "Of course! Oh,by the way,how old are you? And are you new to Hogwarts?",Shawna asked.

If he was,they would be in the same class for newly bloomed witches and wizards,and even though they weren't as young as eleven,they'd start with the basics of magic.

17. Sasuke

Sasuke OMG Member

Threads:
    "I am about 11 years,and I am new to Hogwarts,and so I was nervous to go through the wall".

OOC :well,I forgot about my introduction profile!

EDITS : I am 14 yrs old.

18. Inferno

Inferno Go beyond the impossible!

Threads:
    Name: Aizen Tosen

Race: Human(wizard)

Background: Aizen is a polite, soft-spoken intellectual guy. He rarely shows any sign of alarm or distress and often has entire situations planned out well in advance. Whenever confronted, Aizen is casual and uncaring, attempting to draw out a conversion and make small talk, which often infuriates the one he is talking to. Aizen actually appears to be a very kind guy. However, this is just a mask to disguise his manipulative and very dangerous nature. In truth, he cares very little for his friends/ones who follow him, and is willing to use almost everyone around him as pawns in his twisted game of "chess". In his own words, Aizen claims to be unaffected by any form of morals or ethics as he views them as mere restriction on his potential. He is, therefore, willing to stop at nothing to further his selfish ambitions, including manipulating or killing anyone if he deems necessary. He is fond of long, complicated, and somewhat convoluted plots, many of which do not have any real reason until he reveals them, and frequently appears to toy with others for amusement. Unlike most of the other wizards who appear to have some kind of honor and kindness Aizen lacks genuine compassion and honor. His mother and father's whereabouts are unknown currently.

Interests: Manipulation of others around him. Making horrendous, but strategically perfect (evil)plans.

Strengths: High Intellect, Master Manipulator, Master Tactician, Proficient user of a special katana like weapon that only he can wield.

Weaknesses: Knows arguably less spells.

Quotes: (The sentences that he may utter at different parts of the story.)

"And who might you be, my lady? May I know your kind name, if you please?"

"Please... hope, faith, reliance... Those are spoken by the weak. I have no need of such words"

"I guess it's only natural for inferior beings to ride on the coattails of their superior counterparts. If they wish to keep their lives, they have no choice but to obediently comply. It's a never ending chain... as the ones who are burdened with that trust, in order to escape that burden, seek to find someone even greater than themselves. These greater beings then seek others even greater than themselves to shelter them. This is how Gods are born. But make no mistake. They all still abide to me. Because from this point onward, you will witness first hand the power of the god they foolishly placed their faith in. I will become that god they have no choice but to believe in"

"That's exactly what the smell of death should be like. The smell of death...splendid isn't it?"

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2010
  19. OP
    Trixie

Trixie The One and Only

Threads:
    Shawna decided to get on the train. Not wanting to be a nuisance to Raven,she decided to find an unoccupied compartment. She tried to get his attention,but he was staring at a cage of bats to the right of them.

Finally,she gave up and wheeled her trolley along the platform,looking about her.

20. Sasuke

Sasuke OMG Member

Threads:
    When Raven saw Shawna heading towards the train,He called out "Hey shawna,wait..."

and running came to her then they started to walk near the train~

21. OP
    Trixie

Trixie The One and Only

Threads:
    Finally,they found an unoccupied compartment.

"How about we get in here?I suppose others might join us later",Shawna suggested.

22. Sasuke

Sasuke OMG Member

Threads:
    "This is quite a lonely compartment,I hope others join soon~" said Raven.

He moves forward and starts arranging the luggage...

23. OP
    Trixie

Trixie The One and Only

Threads:
    Shawna thanked Raven for helping her with her luggage and sat and looked out of one of the windows.

"So Raven... tell me about yourself..",she said.

24. Sasuke

Sasuke OMG Member

Threads:
    "I am a simple boy,good with friends but it's not the same with others.." Raven said.

He looked in the window too..he points to a goblin who had a very long nose and starts

making fun...

OOC : I was a bit busy so I was late in the reply~

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice