Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Anyone like comic books?

Discussion in 'Awesome Media' started by zero, Jan 25, 2005.

1. zero

zero OMG Member

Anyone like comic books?

If you do, what would be your favorite title.

personally, I dig the Xmen and Avengers. Since people here like to read, I figured someone here would like comics.

2. Madigan

Madigan OMG Member

I haven't collected comics in quite some time but I still have my collection stored away and rearead them every so often. I've never checked online for any comics related reading material but I have downloaded lots of related pics...Spidey being my all time fav. I think about 25% of my comic collection is of Spiderman and the various comic series with him.
    Now that you've reminded me, I think I went through my collection again. They're always fun to read.

3. Davidk

Davidk OMG Member

My brother is big into them, I personally never got into them, but I can see where they would be fun to read.

4. Pyro

Pyro OMG Member

Ehh...does "Calvin and Hobbes" and "Dilbert" count? That pretty much sums up my collection.

5. Fats

Fats OMG Member

Calvin and Hobbes, Garfield, and strange as it is Family Circus. If they count then yes, otherwise no. Sorry if I'm of no help.

6. Madigan

Madigan OMG Member

Sure!
    Comic books, comic stips, we'll say they count.
    In the stips I like Calvin and Hobbs, Garfield, Adam, Fox Trot, Non Sequitur, Overboard and Hagar The Horrible just to name a few.

7. OP
    zero

zero OMG Member

Sorry everyone. Only the X Men count.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice