Baby butt smooth, or stubbles?

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
I used to shave my face with a blade, baby butt smooth. And I liked how that felt. But my face was thinner and less round with defined chin. I felt it matched.

But then I got old :(

And now I prefer darker line from the stubbles on my face and I almost never shave. Just trim it.

Which do you prefer?

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
It depends on the guy really, but I do have a preference for smooth.

Azhria Lilu

OMG Member
I prefer stubble or even beards. I'm always disappointed when someone goes from stubble to clean-shaved. It doesn't suit them :D

Floris

Staff member
Just because I haven't shaved with a blade in years, I have this urge to do that again.

Reactions: Nix

Geniee

OMG Member
I like a man with a bit of stubble. I think it's sexy as compared to a clean shaven face. Again, it depends on how old you are. Personally I feel that the younger ones can get away with a smooth shave more than the older ones can.

Floris

Staff member
I haven't had the guts yet to go for a clean shave. Well, haven't made the time either, actually. Who knows, not Summer yet :)

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
LOL You should go for it :p If you don't like it just grow the beard back haha.

Floris

Staff member
I almost did it. But then I saw that I didn't have enough money for blades etc. So I am instead trimming and just tidying up. lol, Summer hasn't started, I still want to shave beard off completely and see how I feel about that. haha.