Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

1. If you broke the /rules and you know it, there's no need to appeal. If you believe your ban was at fault, and you really wish to continue playing, then you can consider an appeal. Include your IGN (in-game name) and ban-reason. Plead your case in easy to understand English, and within a week of your ban. Please note that we usually do not remove perm-bans, and that access to our services is at our discretion. Your ban-appeal is in our public forum, others besides our staff are able to view it.
  2. The Spooky Month / Halloween Season has started

Find out what's new this month on a daily basis, because it's a lot!

Ban-appeal: bant?

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Marco4534534, Oct 13, 2019.

?

why i am bant

1. .

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. .

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marco4534534

Marco4534534 OMG Member

hi i was bant 2 mothns back i think but i dont now why?

2. Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

Appeal not yet accepted, this appeal requires more information [ waiting to hear back from player ]

For reference:

Thank you for taking the time to write a ban-appeal but it's a bit incomplete at the moment. Please provide your full IGN and try connecting to the server, upon connection it should inform you with a message.

If in the meantime you wish to append to the thread, this is possible.

Please note that our bans usually are permanent, and waiting a couple of months to appeal doesn't really convince me at the moment that you're interested in continuing to play on the server.

Next step: If we get the in game name, we can move to review the appeal. If we don't hear anything by friday we will close the appeal.

3. OP
    Marco4534534

Marco4534534 OMG Member

its says you are banned from the this server; reason breaking server rules

4. Roberto

Roberto Well-Known Member Team

Appeal declined, a final decision has been made [ conclusion listed below ]

Next step: Your ban will not be lifted.

Note: I'd like to point out that the reason for the ban was that shared items were stolen, and a report was made by the user. As per our /rules, we do not allow theft of items, and we perm ban new players who don't respect our rules.

The reason this ban appeal has been declined is because we feel if someone has an interest in playing they wouldn't wait two months to appeal, and if they finally do, that they make an effort writing up a proper appeal and at the very least provide the required information.

Conclusion:
    Due to lack of requested information the appeal has been declined, the original question has received an answer, and we see no motivation to continue playing on the server. Further appeal is no longer possible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice