Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

1. If you broke the /rules and you know it, there's no need to appeal. If you believe your ban was at fault, and you really wish to continue playing, then you can consider an appeal. Include your IGN (in-game name) and ban-reason. Plead your case in easy to understand English, and within a week of your ban. Please note that we usually do not remove perm-bans, and that access to our services is at our discretion. Your ban-appeal is in our public forum, others besides our staff are able to view it.

Ban-appeal: I have been banned and will now be away forever.

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by BlueRose_MadMan, Sep 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueRose_MadMan

BlueRose_MadMan OMG Member

Threads:
    Too all of you who have been kind to me for my time on 1mb, thank you. I am sorry things have come to this but it was Mr.Floris decision. Because I was dissrespectful to him on discord he has banned me. I will not try to enter back in 1MB because Mr.Floris has made up his mind already. If he does not want me in his server then so be it. I am sorry to everyone who has had to play with me and who has talked to me. I know I was the worst member of 1MB and I apologize to everyone, even the newcomers. I am sorry that I have made all of your gaming experiance on 1MB bad. I am glad to meet so many nice people. I am sad to leave but Mr.Floris finds it as the best idea so I have to. Goodbye everyone, I will miss you.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

Threads:
    Hello BlueRoseMarkison,

Sorry to see how a simple argument has resulted in an escalated situation. You're not the worst member, but we're done with the situation. After feeling the final say was ignored and getting blocked by you after some emotional words, I felt it's time to act rather than discuss.

You're a nice person, I've gotten to know you, just not well enough. Thank you for this post. You are however blocked at this point to avoid further issues.

Please do take care, and I am confident we will miss you as well.

Kind regards,

Floris,
    1MoreBlock Server Owner.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    BlueRose_MadMan

Threads:
    Hey you all. I have missed you so much. The reason I have been banned was because I was being rude and aggressive to a bunch of players and to the admin. I was asking to many questions and it sounded as i was interrogating and as such the others didnt like it and i took what they said to me as rude so i made a plan not to play when they were online. After a few weeks of this problem me and the admin had a talk and I had then said some very rude things to him and he found it appropriate to ban me for being rude and breaking 1mb rules. I have had a few months to think about this and yes, I will be nicer and watch my attitude when it comes to people if i do get accepted to be back in 1mb. I miss you all very much but I understand and did not fight when it happened why i was banned. I was very rude to people and that was not ok. Please review this and have a nice day.

• Love it Love it x 1
  4. Roberto

Roberto OMG Member

Threads:

Appeal not yet accepted, this appeal requires more information [ waiting to hear back from mrfloris ]

For reference:

Thank you for taking the time to write a ban-appeal and to let us know you're interested in playing.

I am not familiar with the details of this situation and will inquire. From what I understand this is marked as a perm-ban and can't be appealed.

Please note that our bans usually are permanent, and there's no guarantee that an appeal leads to an un-ban.

Next step: If I hear back from mrfloris I will take the information, your other thread, and this appeal under consideration and take it from there. Please allow us some time to follow up, you should hear from me again by Friday.

If in the meantime you wish to append to the thread, this is possible, but not needed.

5. Roberto

Roberto OMG Member

Threads:

Appeal not yet accepted, this appeal requires more information [ waiting to hear back from mrfloris ]

For reference:

This post is to clarify some (account/thread) updates.
    • I was provided with the full chat log from the console and chat DM stuff.
    • Floris locked your account after posting, I just learned you bypassed this by making a new account to post this appeal.
    • The two accounts have been merged, and the old account deleted.
    • The two threads have been merged, so it's a single ban-appeal.
    Next step: If I hear back from mrfloris I will take the information, your earlier post, and this appeal under consideration and take it from there. Please allow us some time to follow up, you should hear from me again by the weekend.

6. OP
    BlueRose_MadMan

Threads:
    hey if anything thanks for looking at it, i know i did wrong in the past, i plan on not making those mistakes again, thanks for reviewing my appeal man.

7. Roberto

Roberto OMG Member

Threads:

Appeal accepted, this appeal is now in progress [ final decision be made soon ]

For reference:

My apologies for the wait.

Next step: I will follow up with a final conclusion before Monday.

8. OP
    BlueRose_MadMan

Threads:
    EYYYY thanks man, hope you have a good weekend

9. Roberto

Roberto OMG Member

Threads:

Appeal locked, case closed [ conclusion listed below ]

Conclusion; Appeal for unban declined.

Reading back the log files we've made an option to hear your side of the story, for an issue you brought to our attention. It appears you deliberately didn't want to take that option.

This together with how out-of-proportion the situation has been made, including (from my point of view) being unwilling to listen to a final decision from a team member on the matter. And being disrespectful towards a team member as well, that I feel uncomfortable removing the ban.

Next step: None.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice