Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Baseball fans?

Discussion in 'The Sports Bar' started by AstralEclipse, Oct 29, 2010.

1. AstralEclipse

AstralEclipse OMG Member

Threads:
    Likes Gained:
    So, do we happen to have any Baseball fans over at Wetalk Nation besides myself, and if so who is your favorite Baseball team and why?

Have you been following the playoffs at all, or at least the World Series?

2. Chimpie

Chimpie OMG Member

Threads:
    Likes Gained:
    Fav team is the Rays!

I watched baseball more this year than I have the past 15. Maybe it's because I'm getting older. lol

As we headed into the post season I was really hoping for this match up, seeing how the Rays weren't going to make it past the first round. I'm surprised the Rangers haven't stepped up to the plate in the WS though. They took out the Rays and Yankees. We'll see what happens tomorrow.

3. OP
    AstralEclipse

AstralEclipse OMG Member

Threads:
    Likes Gained:
    My favorite team is the Phillies, and yet despite this I am still rooting for the Giants in the World Series!

It's better for your team to lose to the eventual World Champion afterall, and not just the runner up.

The Giants are also a team I like more than the Rangers, but I would be perfectly happy if either team won the series. Neither the Rangers or Giants are particularly successful teams, so it's a lot easier to be happy for them winning than some detestable team like the Yankees.