Best sports movie

merk51

OMG Member
Best sports movie

Okay I was just thinking to myself then - and I apologize if this should be on the movie section I just thought seem I am talking about the sport genre this section would be best - what the best sport movie ever made was.

For me there are two that I can't pick between, both are awesome and really get me pumped up.

The first:
Cool Runnings
"You dead man" what a classic as four jamacans come together to create a four-man Jamacan Bobsled team with a disgraced coach at the helm they battle to earn the respect of the other competitors.

The second:
The Mighty Ducks (Series)
"Quack, Quack, Quack" every time I watch Ice-Hockey now I can only picture a bunch of rejects being brought together to come from last in D5 right through the series to be winners for the US and a high profile University where they defeated the seniors.

Those are my two do you have any others that really get you motivated or you just like to watch?

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
I only know cool runnings, and I don't really like it. Sorry.

iamonfire

OMG Member
Great question! I have several favorite sports movies. My all-time favorite is A League of Their Own. I also love The Blind Side (the story of Michael Oher), Facing Giants, and Talladega Nights. Talladega Nights is a guilty pleasure because it is so stupid it's funny. Besides, I love Will Ferrell.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
While Will might be super funny in a movie, I think he is a challenge to be around 24/7.