Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Beta Testing, PvP, the SWTOR Release Date, and more!

Discussion in 'SWTOR News' started by TeHpUmKinKiNg, Sep 1, 2011.

1. TeHpUmKinKiNg

TeHpUmKinKiNg OMG Member

Threads:

[​IMG]

The official BioWare boards have been abuzz with dev nuggets on info lately. here's some of the highlights from the last week's developer posts:

Georg Zoeller discussed the Modification System for weapons and armor and says heavy iteration is ongoing:

Zoeller provided details on the ball itself in the “Run speed decreased when carrying Hutt Ball” thread:

European Community Manager Chris Collins provided some clarification on EU Testing.

And:

Question:

“I’m going to have to make sure I have the money in my account for when the game’s released (around the £200 mark) so please let us know in advance or at least give us a rough approximation as to how far we are behind NA. release”

Answer:

recently talked to Frank Gibeau, the newly appointed head of EA Labels, where he talked about the release date of Star Wars: The Old Republic being “definitely tied” to the feedback coming out of the ongoing Game Testing program.

CVG

It's nothing new, though. We’ve heard BioWare say before that the release date will depend on the kind of feedback they’re getting from testers, and this seems to cement that in stone.

And speaking of Beta...

It has been conformed that the Beta Weekends are just that- weekends. If you get an invite for, say, the Weekend of Sept 9-11, your access to the server is only available during that time.

2. UnlimitedHeero

UnlimitedHeero Legionnaire

Threads:
    I dont care that I will only be able to play on weekends. It will be my break time from school.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice