Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

C.c Female Genetic Glitch?

Discussion in 'Awesome Media' started by xoyoungdreamerox, Feb 27, 2005.

1. xoyoungdreamerox

xoyoungdreamerox OMG Member

C.c Female Genetic Glitch?

it me or do girls tend to go for the guys that will give them the most damage and heartbreak? The ones that are the most stupid, naive, inconsiderate, dumbass losers that just want to shatter their dreams and break their hearts?

Is it the way these guys walk? The way they talk? The way they move? Breathe? The way they part their hair? The way their beautiful eyes mgive you shivers or maybe it's just how damn sexy and fine they are.

Why is it that we tend to chose these objects of suffering that have been gifted wrapped to look all nice and sexy in the package of some sort of attractiveness or attraction? Is attraction really that important when the guy is so beautiful that he ignores all your needs and wants in favor of looking at himself in the mirror and admiring what he sees? Or some other such... shall we say.. flaw?

Now, look at the otherside of the fence. Normally, this equally comely girl picks the guy that's the worst for her over some shallow choice of attractiveness, lust, or attraction. When following at her heels is some poor guy that get's completely ignored and blown off by her when it is THEY that truely loves her. Not this other masculinity that gets aroused by the sight of his own reflection.

Why is it that we treat those that really love and treasure us with such disgust? So what if they arent as attractive as the comeliness of that virile male speciemen that you saw walking down the street yesterday? Who cares if their "goods" arent that large in size or stature? your canal is only 6 inches anyway and most of your sensitivity is near the entrance.

Do we like the idea of heartbreak when all we need is just begging to be picked up by us and given a chance? I'm ashamed to say that I have come down with that preverbial flu that so many of us ladies have let surround us and corrupt us to this day and even in the future days to come.

I'm ashamed that I was so wrapped up on finding a fucking pretty boy that i stepped all over the ones that truely loved me like a cold hearted little bitch, and i am ASHAMED to be the kind of person that is so aterial that they would do something like that too a person at all! It's completely inhumane, unethical, and completely cruel! I am ashamed to have any part of it.

So what is this? Is it an illness? A genetic instability? Or is it us trying to be something that is so horriable and hateful that no one should be anyway? I feel so fucking bad about this that i'm going to bed as punishment. Later people.

2. Madigan

Madigan OMG Member

My dear Youngdreamer,

When you wake I hope you will come back to read this as well as reread what you have written and realize that you no longer have that proverbial flu as you put it.
    We have all, at one point or another in our lives done the same, girls and guys alike. Some learn from these experiences and some don't, and some just take a long time for them to figure it out.

No matter how attractive or comely one may be, we must first be happy with ourselves, and then think about what it is we trully want in another.
    And though heartbreaks will happen in life, like cloudy days filled with rain, they simply help us appreciate the sunshine that much more when it comes out again.

Don't let this get you down. As you said in your previous post, there are people around you that truly do love you. Whether it means a possible relationship or a special friendship, take the time to let them know you noticed and appreciate them.

True there has to be some attraction for two people to connect romantically, but it doesn't mean solely in the physical sense. Guys and girls will always be attracted to the Johnny Depps, and Mel Gibsons and Pamela Andersons and Cindy Crawfords in life. there's nothing wrong with going gaga over an attractive person but to be happy with someone we have to realize that we are with that person also because of how they make us feel about ourselves, how we feel when we're with them. Do they make us laugh? Do they enjoy cuddling? Do they believe in us and help us believe in ourselves? Do they like us the way we are with all our quirks?
    Once we all learn to look a little deeper inside ourselves as you have only then will true happiness be found and the chances of heartbreak diminish exponentially.

You're one of us now, here at Writers Hangout. A kindered spirit.
    Wish I could be there right now but instead you'll have to settle with a warm hug sent across the miles.
    Smile for me!;)

Your friend in Ontario, Canada

3. OP
    xoyoungdreamerox

xoyoungdreamerox OMG Member

Oh, my goodness i am so sorry! I didnt mean to offend anyone really. x.x

4. Madigan

Madigan OMG Member

No no, not at all.
    I don't believe you've offended anyone. I know I certainly wasn't. Perhaps my post was misinterterpreted. After reading your initial post I sensed that you were feeling a little down and merely wanted to try and cheer you up.
    It was a little ironic reading your post after having had a conversation with a friend just a few hours prior on the very same topic you talked about in your post.
    After the conversation with my female friend and her having had the same point of view you had, I guess it was my instinctual reaction to share my point of view with you as well.
    More or less, i was trying to express my understanding and a little bit of comfort.;)
    Please, keep on writing.

5. Davidk

Davidk OMG Member

Madigan = Love Doctor. ;)

6. Pyro

Pyro OMG Member

New at Writers Hangout: Madigan's Corner! Recieve love advice on any sort of situation, for the low low price of $9.99/line! Er, maybe not.

Personally I think it's human nature to like people you're attracted to, however I think everyone is sort of attracted to different things, and who said personality can't be attractive? I think you have to be attracted to someone to like them, but that's just my opinnion.

7. Davidk

Davidk OMG Member

9.99 / line? I want a share.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice