Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Can't disable email notifications

Discussion in 'The OMG Archives' started by Luke Larris, Mar 15, 2015.

1. Luke Larris

Luke Larris OMG Member

Hey Mikey,

Ever since OTH was updated I've been flooded with emails from topics I've replied to and even some recent topics I've never followed or replied to before. When go to Notification Settings to turn those off, and click Save, I get this page full of garbage and it doesn't save my settings:

[​IMG]

It's like EnigmaBoard all over again, if you remember that episode where I enabled email notifications for everybody and then the settings panel kept breaking when you tried to turn it off, haha.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Tricorder

Tricorder Resident Maid

Mikey is aware of the problem, but, according to his own words, doesn't know why is it happening. This whole place has been one big mess since the latest upgrade. Look here:

Everyone are affected by the same problem, although the e-mail flood has stopped on my end a few days ago. I'm not complaining, of course. :p

3. Mikey

Mikey :mikey: Staff Member

I don't get that screen when I go to save the options - I'll disable the emails from the ACP for your account though - that's what I had to do for Tricorder.

4. Tricorder

Tricorder Resident Maid

Oh, so you disabled it manually. Could've mention it somewhere. ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice