• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.4 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

Collect your Special Achievement!

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
We have the 1MB Achievements feature, you can collect all the advanced achievements through: /achievements by just being an active player on the server doing all sorts of things.

But!

There's "one" achievement you can't get yourself, an admin needs to run the command for you.

This is your chance to get it! Did you recently participated in one of the events? Have you played the Adventure Map? The Fishing Event? Stuff like that? Great!

Come online and ask mrfloris (that's me) to give you the 1MB event achievement. And I will quickly double check our event history log and then reward you with it. The red block will appear green.

Floris, what are you even talking about! Okay! Just watch this video please:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPs5YYBoL8s