• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.5 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

/commands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Basic commands:
/spawn (teleports you to a safe spawn world)
/general (teleports you to the wilderness world where you can find a free spot to build)
/sethome home (sets your 'home' ~ only have to do this once, then to use it:)
/home home (teleports you to your set home)
/tpa player (sends a request to player, to teleport to them)
/mine (teleports you to the mining world, where you can get resources)
/msg <player> (lets you send a personal message to another player, like /msg mrfloris hi)

Extra commands:
A few commands that might be limited to your usergroup status
/j (teleports you to where you're crosshair points at)
/back (teleports you back to your previous location)
/top (teleports you on top of whatever is above you)
/here (tells you 'where' you are, in a world protected area or not?
/kit (shows you a few kits you might have access to)

mcMMO commands:
/mcstats (shows the mcMMO statistics for your skills)
/mctop (shows the mcMMO top stats for skills)
/mcrank (shows your personal mcMMO ranking)
/skillname (replace skillname with any mcMMO skill, like: /mining or /fishing)
More details on how to get started with mcMMO can be found here:
https://omgboards.com/threads/perks-for-playing-with-mcmmo.260970/

1MB Market commands:
/money (shows how much money you have)
/money <player> (shows how much money another player has, like: /money mrfloris)
/pay <player> <amount> (lets you transfer some of your money to another player, like: /pay mrfloris 1)
/market (opens the GUI to the market place, where you can buy and sell items)
/market sell <amount> (sells the item for an amount, that you hold in your hand, like: /market sell 5)

Warp commands:
/warps (shows a list of all available warps)
/warp <name> (teleports you to the warp called <name>, like: /warp npc)
/setwarp <name> (not everybody can do this, but it will let you set a new warp, where you're standing)

Last edited:

Floris

Staff member
[edit] This event has ended, but the /achievements command still works. (You can still unlock them!)

The February Event has started, you can now earn rewards and money by playing. To get started: Join the game in February and type: /achievements

Last edited:

Floris

Staff member
The March Event has started, you can now earn money and phat l00t by playing in the hunting grounds. To get started: Join the game in March and type: /hunting

Floris

Staff member
It's been a while, but here are some additional commands that might be new:

/horse
(1MB Horse feature, allows you to claim, stable, summon a horse)

/fish
(1MB Fish feature, allows you to catch more fish types, get points and rewards)

/points
(1MB Points feature, allows you to get points for greeting people, see many points you have and cash them in for items or money)

/sit
(1MB Sit feature, allows you to sit basically anywhere, but right click with nothing in your hand on stairs, and you sit as a chair)

/sethome x
(1MB Homes feature, allows you to set a bunch of homes to teleport to with /home <name>. Replace x with a name you want)

/delhome x
(1MB Homes feature, allows you to delete a set home)

/pvp
(1MB Fight feature, allows you to turn on/off your player damage, and start a fight with others)

/rtp
(1MB Teleport feature, allows you to randomly teleport around the /general world to find untouched land to build on)

Floris

Staff member
SHOPS

Chest Shops can be created by players, to allow other players to sell items to you, or buy them from you. It costs $500 to start a Chest Shop, but that's a small investment that you earn back pretty quickly.

Currently the Player (yellow) group can make up to 6 chest shops. They can be either single or double chests. And the Builder (green) group can make up to 12 chest shops.

The command is: /shops

To create a shop, type: /shops create, but it needs some arguments to complete.

The first one is the amount of the item you want to sell. 1 for a single item each time they buy/sell. Reasonable numbers are 8, 16, 32, 64.

The second number can be 0 if you don't want people to buy from your chest, or higher, which stands for the price they pay when they buy from your chest.

The third number can be 0 if you don't want people to sell to your chest, or higher, which stands for the price you pay them when they sell the items to your chest.

When the chest is full, they can't sell to it by the way. When it's empty, they can't buy from it.

To sell 5 apples, for 50 bucks, and not have people sell to your chest, the command is:

- hold the apple in your hand, then type:
/shops create 5 50 0
- Now put apples in your chest.

It will visually show above the chest if things went right, what it's selling and for how much.

To let people sell dirt to your chest, for 64 bucks a stack, do this:
- hold dirt in your hand, then type:
/shops create 64 0 64

It will again, visually show above the chest.

Now when someone left/right clicks, they will sell to your chest, or buy from your chest, depending on what's possible.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkeUK0F3tCU

Status
Not open for further replies.