Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Dark Side or Light SIde

Discussion in 'SWTOR Discussion' started by kamikaz3117, May 11, 2011.

1. kamikaz3117

kamikaz3117 Galactic Fetus

Threads:
    Which side do you think most people will pick? I think most people will pick the Dark side because they just want to be evil. But I think im going with the light side on this game because I like being on the side with less people, gives more of a challenge.

2. Tricorder

Tricorder Resident Maid

Threads:
    Dark Side because it's more "cool" and has "better and more cool" powers. Jedi Academy suffers from the same problem. All servers that have Force powers enabled are mostly filled with Dark Side players who spend most of the time shooting lighting bolts at each other and griping (Force-choking) each other to death. I guess that's what kids today see as "fun".

3. Jayden

Jayden I R Posting Machine

Threads:
    I think the Empire will have the most players. Why? Because it's against the system, so to speak. Rebellious.

Someone should add a poll ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice