Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Favorite car sports?

Discussion in 'The Sports Bar' started by Floris, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

Threads:
    Likes Gained:
    Favorite car sports?

nascar?
    offroad?
    formula 1?

What is your favorite car sport?

2. merk51

merk51 OMG Member

Threads:
    Likes Gained:
    Great question Floris,
    For me my favourite car sport would be the V8 Supercars (sorry it is an Australian competition - www.v8supercars.com.au) mainly two manafacturers Ford and Holden (General Motors) with adapted V8 Engine road cars as they race around some of the best tracks in Australia and the world.

The new season (2010 Championship) began two weeks ago with round one being held at Yas Marina Circuit in the middle east, and was backed up the following week with round two at the Bahrain International GP Circuit for round two.

They hit Australian tracks from the 11th I think it is and so with a new championship starting, and new hopes for your favorite drivers and teams I am so pumped.

3. Ricks937

Ricks937 OMG Member

Threads:
    Likes Gained:
    I keep some form of tabs on the ALMS. (That's American Le Mans Series). But I mostly read text based commentaries on it from a magazine 'Excellence the magazine about Porsche'. Any of the road racing type events are pretty nifty though. Going around in a circle.... not so much :P

Also, the real deal Le Mans or the big endurance races are cool, but I don't see video of them.