Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Firefox anyone?

Discussion in 'Awesome Media' started by Pyro, Mar 10, 2005.

1. Pyro

Pyro OMG Member

Firefox anyone?

Does anyone here use FireFox as their primary internet browser? I just installed it, and it's definatly quite nice. My only problem is it seems like it has some trouble with vBulletin's WYSIWYG editor. Hopefully that'll be fixed. ;)

2. Christopher

Christopher OMG Member

I do. I switched back in the days of Firebird :p I've installed the "View In IE" extension so I can easily open up problem pages in IE.

As for the WYSIWYG issue, I think it's a bug with vB. I don't use it so it's okay :p Is it the one with erasing stuff or inserting new lines or something?

3. Madigan

Madigan OMG Member

My buddy recently suggested it to me. He uses it all the time now instead of IE.
    He claims it runs smoother and it's add free.
    I've downloaded it but haven't installed it yet.

4. Davidk

Davidk OMG Member

I did use it once upon a time; some problem occured. Being a website design, and owning a design company, clients websites had problems showing up in it, so I went back to IE, we now code in ALL browser formats, but IE remains the best to test.

5. Christopher

Christopher OMG Member

I'm the opposite. I design and test in FF, then tweak for IE. It's easier (at least in my experience). Design for standards, then rip it apart for nonstandards :D

6. Diana Notacat

Diana Notacat OMG Member

I use firefox, and it's totally swanky! I especially love the tabs... I tend have a dozen windows open while I'm working on things.

7. Davidk

Davidk OMG Member

www.innercircledesign.com - This is my design companies website, please note the website works but the content is just stupid stuff until we get it completely done. This website will work in ALL browsers, since it's 100% CSS.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice