Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Generating Earnings?

Discussion in 'Manage your Site' started by Fufu, Apr 17, 2010.

1. Fufu

Fufu OMG Member

Threads:
    Generating Earnings?

How can I generate eranings off vBulletin install?

Google AdSense banned by account, due to, aqusations of a "Click Bot". I have no such thing. So, what can I do? What are my alternatives?

LinkShare does not work in my community or commission sites.

I am looking pay per click or something that will pay for advertisement.

2. Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

Threads:
    Great question, and I think it's important that board owners realize that they should not make a business plan for their site that is reliant on just one revenue stream. They should consider alternatives, and verticals. For example. You can ask your members to contribute, via say, donations. Or competitors, invite them to consider advertising on your site, to help get traffic to theirs, and grow awareness of the niche market you are both in. Other means are Google Adsense, Text-Link-Ads.com (but not BuySellAds, they are only for tech blogs it seems). But there are enough out there that are as good as adsense, don't worry. Another thing you can do is offer text link ads or cross links on other sites and see if people want to link up for free, or pay for the links. Maybe you get lucky and become a bit more popular.

In other words, build good content, use various streams of revenue building tools, and work on them weekly. But do not spam your visitors on the site. And of course, let natural sources click them, don't click them yourself, or ask members to do so. As you can see, google checks for it and considers blocking the account.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice