Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Gizka

Discussion in 'Awesome Media' started by Crystal, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Crystal

Crystal OMG Member

Gizka

Okay maybe this is a silly topic. But... what do you think of those adorable, two-legged, frog-like critters that hop around on the Ebon Hawk? And with that sidequest, well, how did you usually handle it? Did you get the merchant on Manaan to take them one way or another, or did you simply buy gizka poison and kill them all?

And what do you think of Gizka in general? What do they eat? And how to they multiply--do they lay eggs?

Discuss >.>

2. Ambika

Ambika OMG Member

Re: Gizka

Gizkas can be cute, cuddly and adorable. Makes a great house pet if you're living in the SW universe. But you ought to know that Gizkas can be lovable but they are very troublesome and likely to damage all of your precious goods like a puppy. xD I wouldn't have them as a pet for me. The way the hop around resembles like a kangaroo. I don't know what Gizka can eat but I believe they can eat all sort of things like grass, small animals or anything like that to eat for survival. I can perfectly see on how you can multiply the gizka by trying to slain/kill them and watch the grew a new life of a gizka's DNA out of their own body. Personally, Gizkas are alright to me but they're not my type of animal I like, seeing I prefer Howlrunners more than them. Gizkas are more of a children's pet.

As for the sidequest of the Troubles with the Gizka, in the first time round of playing KOTOR, I find it amusing to arrive in the Ebon Hawk after your mission in Tatooine to be greeted by a bunch of Gizkas in the ship, though I didn't bother with them so I have to sell them to the Selkath Merchant to rid of them out of the Ebon Hawk, I hate the fact they making the ship overcrowded >.< But nowaday, I became a bit cruel and brought a Gizka Poison to rid of them from the ship, heh. It funny you can do anything with them like play Peek-A-Boo, pet them, picking them up etc.

But remember Gizkas are not suitable as a Sith pet as so they say so. :p

You can actually kill a gizka and eat them as Fried Gizka steak. Selkath and Trandoshans eat them, they seemed to think that gizka were one of those kinds of animals that 'taste like everything'. I remember someone (Darth Far) at KFM drew a pic for the Christmas Challenge of a Fried Gizka, I find it humorous but yet I wonder what it taste like for me to have it for Christmas Dinner:
    [​IMG]

I often wonder if a female Gizka would be all pink instead of yellow, though it would look cute :p

3. OP
    Crystal

Crystal OMG Member

Hehe I remember that picture; Far draws awesome pics on KFM ;)

I also think it would be cute if female gizkas are pink, that would also be pretty, haha.

4. Ambika

Ambika OMG Member

Yeah, I agree with ya there, Far drew some brillant pics on KFM especially anything with the Gizkas in it. He's a great artist.

I'm sure I've seen a pink Gizka pic somewhere on the DeviantArt but it looks too much of a horror of painting them in pink. lol.

5. heavymetal

heavymetal OMG Member

how about "KFG"? deep fried gizka in a red and white striped box?

gizka by the bucket???

6. Ki Adi Mundi

Ki Adi Mundi I decimate ninjas.

I'd be a fan of that. I didn't like them at all- I always felt like they had a hidden agenda.

7. Ambika

Ambika OMG Member

More like they are planning to take over the whole Universe in their minds :lol:

8. Junk Angel

Junk Angel OMG Member

Well gizkas look like reptile chicken......

So gizka wings would surely be good :P

Apart from that, I kidded the zoo merchant to believe it was some rare strain of Gizka or something. Don't remember anymore.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice