Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Google+

Discussion in 'The Geek District' started by Nix, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Nix

Nix Just a little crazy!! Staff Member

Threads:
    How many of you are on it? and do you like it? is there anything you would change?

2. Aussie

Aussie OMG Member

Threads:
    Im on it, its ok. For some reason it takes a very long time to do anything on it though, like posting a status or a photograph. Im not sure if it is my internet connection or if it is just very slow to load. Facebook etc works fine for me with no loading problems. I will be keeping it though, I just dont know how many of my real life friends will use it. Im fine with it being just for my internet mates though. I prefer facebook but only because I am used to it and know how to use it, perhaps in time I will like Google+ better. I dont know.

3. Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

Threads:
    I am on it. I love it, only because it's not yet mainstream, despite 20 million (and growing) users.
    I hope it stays this way to be honest, but we all know better.

People laughed at me when we mentioned we were twittering and facebooking .. now these same people can't imagine closing their account; while we moved on.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice