• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.4 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

Group: Epic (LOCKED until 2024?)

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
EDIT - JANUARY 21st 2023 - SLOTS OPEN: It's possible today only to get an EPIC rank on 1MB.
Slots are LOCKED after the 21st for the rest of 2023. Check back again in 2024.

Disclaimer: The text below was originally from 2020, and has been changed on January 21st, 2023 for the current situation.

Heeeey, what's up!! I hope you're having fun playing on the 1MoreBlock.com Survival Server!!

Today we've done something we haven't done in the past, and that offers you a way to support the server in a very special way. Through a very exclusive club that shows to others that you care about the server, support its community and that you are here for the long run.

Up-front, available slots in this group/rank will go on a first-come, first-go basis. And there is only a handful available.

The EPIC players will be like a donator group, but with additional permissions, fewer restrictions or limits, and some of them are:

- The ability to set a nickname with a gradient
- A special EPIC PLAYER greeting when you join the server.
- Creative access in select worlds like /builders, and perhaps some other worlds.
- Your own custom /world that's 1000x1000 blocks and you decide if it's in survival or creative mode (we pick world generator and seed) (Yes, you can request a world download of your world on December 2023)
- The ability to use color in the game chat
- You'll be invited once in a while to help build in creative for spawn or event areas.
- All the other player permissions, but with a few extras, such as:
- Lucky and Endurance perks for mcMMO feature.
- Possibly a custom perm booster for the Jobs feature.
- Access to all the other kits, including a special EPIC kit and a 'thank you for donating' one-time special paypal block)
- You will be shown as a 1MB EPIC player on OMG/1MB Discord server, OMG Forums, and 1MB Minecraft Server.
- Very very incidentally you can request 'can you help here to worldedit something for me', and we can say yes sometimes.
- Extra shops-, homes-, and market slots.
- A two-way portal of your own custom design to help you teleport between your bases.
- Probably a bunch of little things like access to /top, /ascend, /descend, /j, /thru, etc.
- Perhaps some early beta access to features as they come out.
- And we will keep adjusting permissions as needed, ensuring this group and other groups are nicely balanced.

Some important text: We do not tolerate abuse of PayPal, it's real money. And I am not swimming in it. Charging back and requesting refunds is petty and childish. We are familiar with fighting disputes on PayPal, please take your purchase seriously and by buying a slot you This is a donation in the form of a personal gift, refunds will not be possible, and you understand that chargebacks are silly, because you donated towards a feeling, supporting this community, you aren't buying digital goods or a product. You cannot claim "It wasn't what I expected", or "I didn't get what I paid for", as per PayPal user guidelines.

Okay, now that we have that out of the way, and you put thought into showing your love for this community, please check out the following and perhaps consider becoming one of only a handful of players that are pretty freakin' epic within our community.

As of September 7th, 2020, we have 5 slots available. And you will be the first few to say: "I want this!"
Edit: These slots from 2020 have all been filed.
Edit again: January 21st 2023 we allow for 24 hours players to buy a slot for $46 - it will be the only day this year you can get an epic slot. It's my birthday, I turn 46, and I know some like to gift me a birthday present, and/or donate to the server - let's combine the two.

Make sure you let me know you've paid over PayPal, and give me your Minecraft In Game Name (IGN). If you have a forum account, let me know this username as well. If you have a Discord account, let me know this username as well. We can then upgrade you to EPIC on all three platforms.

Remember, first come, first go.

SLOT ONE: FILLED: Tidala, USD$43

SLOT TWO: FILLED: Globug100, USD$49

SLOT THREE: FILLED: Paprikaatje, USD$53

SLOT FOUR: FILLED: Citebafla, USD$49 (xmas-sale)

SLOT FIVE: FILLED: EnderDip (through gift), USD$55 (xmas-sale)

SLOT SIX: FILLED: JaCkperByte, USD$46 (bday)

SLOT SEVEN: FILLED: NikkiPixel, USD$46 (bday)

SLOT EIGHT: FILLED: Vubbo USD$46 (bday)

SLOT NINE: OPEN: yakirarage, USD$46 (bday)

SLOT TEN: LOCKED UNTIL 2024: (YOU?) USD$69

Okay, you've made it to the bottom, which means it's fair to assume you've read this all. Please note that this thread is open if you signed up for the forums. You can now ask questions prior to donating through PayPal. If you are sure what you're doing, you understand you're investing in the group through a donation and that you, therefore, get what you pay for, and because you want to show some love to this community .. please consider following this link and let me know with a msg that you've donated and we will manually set everything up. And then over time we will keep improving the Epic group. Because epic players deserve that.

Oh, btw, it's a one-time payment, it's not a subscription. But You will be in the Epic group as long as we have this community.

https://www.paypal.me/mrfloris

Your money will go towards my costs, mainly the ones to help cover hosting of omg/1mb servers, domains, etc. And the occasional pizza.

Is the Epic group a bit too high for you? We take donations of any value, and $35 and up gets you a Donator group update, more information.

Last edited:

Floris

Staff member
Tidala was the first, thank you for your donation! Slot 1 filled, unlocking slot 2.

Floris

Staff member
Globug100 was the second, thank you for your donation! Slot 2 is filled, unlocking slot 3.

Floris

Staff member
Paprikaatje was the third, thank you for your donation! Slot 3 is filled, unlocking slot 4.

Floris

Staff member
Christmas sale. The first post has been updated.

Worthy note: We have put a rank-buying lock on the network per Jan 2021, if you were planning to get Epic rank this is the only time to get it and it's on discount now. The 5 people that are able to get this will keep this rank.

Floris

Staff member
Last Update for 2020:

- Slots were temporary available during Christmas 2020 with a $10 sale.

- Slot 4 went to Citebafla
Note: Thank you!

- Slot 5 went to EnderDip
Note: Someone gifted the rank! Thank you!

- There are now no slots available in 2020 anymore.

- The slots are locked for 2021 as previously announced.
Note: Per Jan 1st, 2021.

- Next slots might be added in 2022. Try again then please.

Floris

Staff member
It's January 2021, the EPIC slots are now locked. The next slot might unlock in 2022.

Floris

Staff member
Update, it's my birthday today, for the 21st of January in 2023 only, no other day in 2023, you can get the epic group by donating 46 USD$ to my Paypal. include your Minecraft IGN. And I will upgrade you to the epic group.

Floris

Staff member
It's the 22nd, that means the people who got a slot on the 21st are the lucky ones. Slots filled by:
Jackperbyte was the 6th
NikkiPixel was the 7th
Vubbo was the 8th
yakirarage was the 9th

The 10th slot might unlock in 2024, the price will change probably.