• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.4 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

Hunting Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
[edit] This event is upcoming, and not live yet.

Tweak your arrows, enchant your sword, sharpen your axe. 1MB Hunting Season event is almost here. It's almost Spring and upon our travels we've discovered a new world. However, it has loads of new wilderness with dark caves, thick forests, and open deserts filled with mobs just waiting to push you back into the /general world. Group together, play with your friends, and fight your way to a special location that won't be easy to find. Your mcMMO skills of combat and acrobatics will be put to the test.

Not only will the mobs behave a little more unusual than normal, so will the world. Come prepared, but only with the items you're willing to risk losing.

More details will follow early March.

Floris

Staff member
We received word that more traveling ships are on schedule and will dock soon in the 1MB harbours. They contain special instructions and special portals to travel to places you've never seen before. Some worlds are small, but a bit strange. Trees just don't look quite the same. The mobs don't act quite the same. You.. are a little different. And yes, you can only bring back your money. And you have to steal from public chests to survive. Portal travel can be dangerous and a flourishing future might not be what you find. A shrinking world with an abandoned castle and small village, strange tools, armour and weapons. And mobs that want to keep you there.

More details as the event starts. Prepare, train, and you will gain. The richest players will be rewarded with gold and access to the secret worlds where things are better, and your powers and resources will be almost infinite.

Floris

Staff member
It's March! This event will soon go live. Stay tuned.

Floris

Staff member
The world is live, the mobs drop money you can pick up and it will go towards your /money
It will cost $100 from your /money to play, but you can earn thousands if you don't die.

To get started, type: /hunting

Floris

Staff member
Reminder, the last 48 hours to go hunting and earn loads of money.

Floris

Staff member
The event is over, and I have gathered up the data, and the winner of the Hunting Grounds event is: ilujf, prizes have been paid out in-game.
Thanks everybody for playing.

UPDATE:

People loved the feature so much that we've expanded it to the temporary worlds.
You can now go hunt mobs in /end, /nether, and /mine, alongside /hunting

Status
Not open for further replies.