Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

If all game characters were real, which one would you like to meet?

Discussion in 'Gaming Zone' started by Tricorder, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Tricorder

Tricorder Resident Maid

Threads:
    [​IMG]
    ​​

Let's imagine for a moment that all game characters could somehow step out of their respective games through some timey-wimey portal thing into the real world. Ignoring the fact most of them would look utterly ridiculous and totally out of place, and assuming no one would start panicking & screaming like a little girl (including the little girls :p ) upon seeing them, which one(s) would you like to shake hands with and why? :)

Personally, I'd love to meet Gordon Freeman from Half-Life so I can ask him how a scientist with little to no weapons training can immediately master every single weapon he gets his hands on, while the security guards, aka people whose job requires them to know how to handle a firearm, can't seem to figure out how to use anything except their officially issued Glock 17, even though the soldiers were more than kind to "supply" generous amounts of MP5 rifles and shotguns. I'm sure Gordon would be more than happy to provide an explanation, since he's always been such a chatty chap who... oh, wait.  :p

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2014
  2. nineteen

nineteen keys to a counter are timing. and the heart-Miyata

Threads:
    Fei Long from Street fighter. basically he's the Bruce Lee version of video games. same can be said about "Marshall/Forest Law" of Tekken but i don't play enough of tekken to know more about his back story.  

Dan Hibiki comes in at a close second. 

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2014
  3. W. Lawngreen

W. Lawngreen Just Got The Letter

Threads:
    I'd love to coax some funny lines out of GLaDOS, but it's not exactly safe to be around her.

• Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    Tricorder

Tricorder Resident Maid

Threads:
    [​IMG]

:p

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2015
  5. OP
    Tricorder

Tricorder Resident Maid

Threads:
    Kyle Katarn and Jan Ors, anyone?

I certainly wouldn't mind asking Jan if Kyle ever lets her play with his Lightsaber, if you catch my drift. [​IMG] 

;)

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2015
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice