Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Inside the Senate Tower

Discussion in 'SWTOR Discussion' started by TeHpUmKinKiNg, May 24, 2011.

1. TeHpUmKinKiNg

TeHpUmKinKiNg OMG Member

Threads:
    Last week, BioWare gave us a look inside the Galactic Senate's council chambers on Coruscant. Odds are any Jedi player can be pretty much guaranteed to see this room quite a bit. I'm not so sure a Trooper or Smuggler will be called to the Senate on a regular basis. But hey, who knows, right?

[​IMG]

Wookieepedia doesn't know a thing about a Senate Tower that existed during the Old Republic, so this is either a new addition to the canon, or the Tower is simply a part of the larger Senate Building constructed at the end of the Great Sith War and Exar Kun's defeat.

I look forward to the various political machinations and devious conspiracies that a Jedi Knight is sure to be part of within this room.

What do you think about how the art in The Old Republic is shaping up? Any thoughts about the kind of roles that players will have in the politics of the Republic and the Empire? Chime in and let us know what you're thinking!

2. darthwelton

darthwelton Galactic Fetus

Threads:
    I can see there being some hard choices being made in this room. It reminds me of the jedi counsil... but instead of the members discussing how to keep the peace, I could see them conspiring. At the same time it could be where miracles are made in the old republic.

3. OP
    TeHpUmKinKiNg

TeHpUmKinKiNg OMG Member

Threads:
    Or the choosing of the lesser evil.... Give up an over-zealous crime fighter to the Exchange, in exchange for supplies?

4. UnlimitedHeero

UnlimitedHeero Legionnaire

Threads:
    The jedi council will probably talk about strategy and little tactics to fight the sith empire.

5. Jayden

Jayden I R Posting Machine

Threads:
    id imagine some pretty shady goings on take place there

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2011
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice