iPod - Yes or No?

Lucius

<3 Katy
iPod - Yes or No?

Do you have an iPod? If so, what do you like about it, if not, why don't you have one? :)

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

I'll start;

I don't have an iPod cos I can't afford one, and I don't want iTunes on my computer :(

I have a mp4 player from sony and it works alot better :)

Lucius

<3 Katy
iPod - Yes or No?

Do you have an iPod? If so, what do you like about it, if not, why don't you have one? :)

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

I'll start;

I don't have an iPod cos I can't afford one, and I don't want iTunes on my computer :(

I have a mp4 player from sony and it works alot better :)

GateCrusher420

OMG Member
Re: iPod - Yes or No?

Actually, I mostly use my Creative Zen Vision W, but when I'm at a competition, I <3 my iTouch. It's responsiveness = win. Gotta get the timing right in those dbDrags.

GateCrusher420

OMG Member

Actually, I mostly use my Creative Zen Vision W, but when I'm at a competition, I <3 my iTouch. It's responsiveness = win. Gotta get the timing right in those dbDrags.

That Girl Nad

Manga Artist

I have the origional 2GB IPod Nano and i love it, music is my life so i take it evrywhere with me, i feel wierd if I don't have it with me :)

That Girl Nad

Manga Artist

I have the origional 2GB IPod Nano and i love it, music is my life so i take it evrywhere with me, i feel wierd if I don't have it with me :)

Rasher

I don't have an iPod, but I don't really hate it either. Currently, I'm making do with a "shuffle" like MP3 player. It's ok, and gets me by. I don't really listen to Music a lot while out of the house.

Rasher

I don't have an iPod, but I don't really hate it either. Currently, I'm making do with a "shuffle" like MP3 player. It's ok, and gets me by. I don't really listen to Music a lot while out of the house.

Fetter

More fun than a barrel of STDs

The only reason I use and have an iPod is for size alone. I've got a massive collection, and having 160 gigabytes of it with me wherever I go is excellent.

The thing I don't like about iPods though is the fact that it only supports two formats. I've got .flac, .wma, .ogg, a bunch of file types and unfortunately I can't listen to them on my mp3 player unless I convert it to mp4 or mp3, which is a pain in the ass.

Plus they break really easily. Each iPod I've had has ended up breaking a little over a year after I buy it.

Fetter

More fun than a barrel of STDs

The only reason I use and have an iPod is for size alone. I've got a massive collection, and having 160 gigabytes of it with me wherever I go is excellent.

The thing I don't like about iPods though is the fact that it only supports two formats. I've got .flac, .wma, .ogg, a bunch of file types and unfortunately I can't listen to them on my mp3 player unless I convert it to mp4 or mp3, which is a pain in the ass.

Plus they break really easily. Each iPod I've had has ended up breaking a little over a year after I buy it.

InstantChaos

no i do not have an ipod and im not planning on getting one since i have a psp that can play music

InstantChaos

no i do not have an ipod and im not planning on getting one since i have a psp that can play music

Apoc

Yeah. I have an iPod nano and it's awesome! Shuffling when you flick it is a bit useless though. I turned that option off.

Apoc

Yeah. I have an iPod nano and it's awesome! Shuffling when you flick it is a bit useless though. I turned that option off.

Mikey

:mikey:
Staff member

Anyone tried teh zen? I'm not sure if there was a thread around here about it, butI have a creative zen mp3, and a small mp4 player by an unknown company, and they work well for me :p The Zen Stone I have, it has a speaker, and is small. Wicked really :o

Mikey

:mikey:
Staff member

Anyone tried teh zen? I'm not sure if there was a thread around here about it, butI have a creative zen mp3, and a small mp4 player by an unknown company, and they work well for me :p The Zen Stone I have, it has a speaker, and is small. Wicked really :o

Doggy

Cool Member

I don't have one but i would love to get one

Doggy

Cool Member

I don't have one but i would love to get one

GateCrusher420

OMG Member

If I were a first time iPod user and was a tad squeamish about getting the iTouch, I'd get one of the newest releases of the regular hard drive iPod. I have a 160GB iPod Classic and love it to death. It's my baby when I take it on the road. I also have a 64GB iTouch. I only take the iTouch out for web browsing when I can't use my laptop or for competitions when I need the responsiveness to start songs. The Classic = epic win.

GateCrusher420

OMG Member

If I were a first time iPod user and was a tad squeamish about getting the iTouch, I'd get one of the newest releases of the regular hard drive iPod. I have a 160GB iPod Classic and love it to death. It's my baby when I take it on the road. I also have a 64GB iTouch. I only take the iTouch out for web browsing when I can't use my laptop or for competitions when I need the responsiveness to start songs. The Classic = epic win.