Jack Bauer Power Hour is back!

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
OHHH YEAH,

Mr 24 is executive producer of the show, but he's not the lead character as we're used (of course).
24 legacy is airing now, and I thought it would be pretty bad. But it's just as good as say season 4 or 5 or 6. Just more of the same, and I am okay with that.

JACK BAUER POWER HOUR !.. Looking forward to some knee cap shattering episodes.

Floris

Staff member
A handful of episodes in, and a familiar face showed up! So cool.
My favorite character got killed, pout. And the fights are not yet jack bauer bone crushing hour quality.
But I enjoy watching this. It really does feel like 24, as corny as it can be.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I've yet to watch, still trying to find the time to finish the last season.

Floris

Staff member
I've yet to watch, still trying to find the time to finish the last season.
I will finish that when I am READY. This is quite stand alone, you can easily watch it now. It doesn't add to the story line.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I've finished Live Another Day...omg what an ending!!!!!!!

Now onto legacy.

Floris

Staff member
I just found the directory on my system with the 24 seasons. I've seen everything - but didn't complete season 8 !

I did complete s9, I am confident. And I am watching legacy now obviously.

It's confusing with the writer strike happening back then, and the long in between season episodes, like the s7 episode 0 is 90 minutes ! It was that awesome movie haha.

I think I have to really figure out what I have and haven't seen and get my jack bauer stuff in order!

Floris

Staff member
Up to date, finished the season
Today I watched the remaining few episodes of the season. Unfortun. it are only 12 episodes. And the 12th episode did NOT feel like a season finale at all. I was like, well, I feel like this was a nice build up - but no delivery. Disappointed - especially after the end of the episode "12 hours later' and some mushy nonsense of regrets and crying over the dead ones, etc. MEH

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Legacy has been finished too.

Floris

Staff member
I found on my database that I haven't watched all of s08 of 24 .. for some reason.
I still have to get back into that, and I am kinda wondering if I should just re-watch s08 for the whole experience.

Floris

Staff member
Just finally catching up on more season 08 episodes. Yes, I am all over the place :D

S08e13 and counting..