Joining the party

Aussie

OMG Member
Hi there!

Im Aussie, from Australia... yeah not so original but it answers the basic questions haha.

I look forward to posting and interacting with everyone. I am moving home to a new place 400km away over the next two weeks, so I might not be around much. (Or I could be around a whole lot... I get distracted)

But after that - I should be on the national broadband network which is the newest type of internet connection here and I should no longer have the internet issues I have had in the past.

I definitely need a new avatar, so if anyone can point me in the right direction - I'd appreciate that :)

YAY! Excited to have a forum to play on. Thanks guys. Thanks @Nix for the invite back.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Hey Aussie, you're welcome! So pleased to see you here and can't wait to her all about the new place. Good luck with everything.

What sort of avatar were you thinking of? Feel free to message me and I can try and make something to keep you going :)

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Aussie! Cool to see you again on here, thank you for helping Nix test a few things right before we went live. And I know you are busy but I am looking forward to see how your move is going and chat a bit more with you once you've settled down. Don't be a stranger :)