Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Lightsaber Blade Colors

Discussion in 'SWTOR Discussion' started by TeHpUmKinKiNg, May 25, 2011.

1. TeHpUmKinKiNg

TeHpUmKinKiNg OMG Member

Threads:
    So, I am having a hard time wrapping my mind around the fact Sith can use pretty much any color they wish for lightsaber blades. Green, for example.

While there is speculation that some colors (red and blue) are alignment restricted, it still leaves a lot to be said.

In the cinematic, you see 50-ish Sith, all with red blades. That's how I want my Sith. I feel it breaks immersion to have a bunch of Sith running around with green and yellow blades.

That said, I would be down for rare color drops for Sith, like orange and purple. But green and yellow? No. I'm not a fan.

What say you?

2. Tricorder

Tricorder Resident Maid

Threads:
    Nothing new about that. It's been done before in Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight.

Yun used a yellow Lightsaber.

[​IMG]

Sariss used a blue Lightsaber.

[​IMG]

Boc Aseca used two purple Lightsabers.

[​IMG]

Even Kyle Katarn used a green Lightsaber when he turned to the Dark Side in an alternate storyline of the said game. This video shows the colors a little better:

He used an orange Lightsaber in Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith at which he also turned to the Dark Side of the Force.

Colors don't really concern me, but seeing a Sith running around with a non-red Lightsaber is kinda stupid. :p

3. OP
    TeHpUmKinKiNg

TeHpUmKinKiNg OMG Member

Threads:
    You know.. for a Trekkie, you know too much Warsie. All I'm saying is: Sith are supposed to have red blades. Maybe a purple or orange here and there, for the truly badass of the bunch, to set them apart... but red for the common Sith.

4. Tricorder

Tricorder Resident Maid

Threads:
    Yes, and since Star Trek and Star Wars fans hate each other, I'm in constant conflict with myself. :p

5. OP
    TeHpUmKinKiNg

TeHpUmKinKiNg OMG Member

Threads:
    Locutus of Coruscant?

6. Tricorder

Tricorder Resident Maid

Threads:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice