Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Link building ?

Discussion in 'Manage your Site' started by Brian, Mar 5, 2010.

1. Brian

Brian OMG Member

Threads:
    Link building ?

So, share your techniques here with us.

I know there are lots of link building techniques that you can use.

Well, for me, I mostly focus on these two methods

Article Marketing - submit to high PR directories, could also serve as link baits
    Link Exchange - with relevant sites authority sites

I also consider:

Blog Commenting - PR2 above related blogs could give quality backlinks on your site. A positive comments/thoughts are required before providing a link through your site.

Press Release Submission - This process takes time but somehow the effectiveness of these gives a good reputation or higher exposure on your site. But "write good to gain good" as it needed.

What are your thoughts? What kind of link building method do you use and how effective has it been?

2. Scalene

Scalene OMG Member

Threads:
    I post on a lot of forums and on most of them (the ones I don't mind linking back to my site) I'll use my website as a signature. I don't ever spam the url in my posts - I just keep it in my sig. This gives me a lot of hits - especially from the higher traffic sites (linuxquestions.org is the main one)

3. james123612

james123612 OMG Member

Threads:
    Link building is the process where from you create back links for your website.It is really powerful way to create back links.There are different which people use in order to generate it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice