• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.5 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

March : World Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
There isn't much to say about this one, but with the recent rewards for the Valentines Weekend giving away that there might be a world event ~ I might as well mention it.

Yes, we are working on a world event. Access will be limited to active staff members, and a few players who can produce a 'world event token' when asked for.

More details later this month. Questions? Ask!

"Wait, are we losing our /general world?"
No, no .. no.. NOPE.

Floris

Staff member
A few more days and the ships that travel to the new world will arrive. Special access is required, and it's almost like a dream. But .. are you even going to be able to join? Do you have a ticket to board the ship and travel with us to the new world?

You have to be in-game to find out. Keep an eye out for [1MB World Announcement] notices.

Floris

Staff member
Pssst, a little explanation. The new world will be a secret world, limited access to (most of) March's world event players - and a permanent addition (meaning it will not get deleted). When the merchant ships board our harbours you can enter them to go to the secret world, it will have a unique instruction every time. Miss its arrival and you won't be able to get back to it that time.

Floris

Staff member
It's March, once the Hunting event has started, we will start the March world event, stay tuned!

Floris

Staff member
A preview is available of the new world, you can type: /sanctuary to teleport to its spawn, if you see mrfloris online (that's me) you can ask for fly mode in that world to explore it. It's set to adventure.

Floris

Staff member
The secret world is still live for 48 hours, just go into /sanctuary and explore, feel free to ask me for /fly mode.

Floris

Staff member
The Sanctuary world is still open, and you can still explore it. Please contact me to get /fly mode for this world. It's set to Adventure mode. But - please pay attention - this IS the time to claim a bit of land "just for you". So explore the 2500x2500 secret world, find a spot you like, and who knows. :)

Floris

Staff member
This event is now officially over.

Emma and globug100 have claimed "the stone mountains".

Note: the world is still open, you can still explore.

Status
Not open for further replies.