Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Merged the offtopica community into omgboards (welcome!)

Discussion in 'The Inside Scoop' started by Floris, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

Threads:
    Today we've acquired the offtopica.net database from @Phillip and merged it into the omgboards.com community.

Welcome new members to your new home. I hope you feel at home soon enough, and find that your accounts and your discussions/posts are still there.

Some of the content that we felt wasn't matching with our community has been moved to the public archive. Some of the private content (think staff threads, spam posts) has been moved to our private archive or has been pruned.

We understand this might be confusing, so feel free to ask away if you have any questions.

Our email to offtopica members was to inform them of the URL change, as well as to welcome you, and certainly isn't meant as anything unsolicited. We also understand some do not like change, or rather not be part of offtopic (now omgboards) anymore, and prefer to have your account removed. We normally do not do this but as a courtesy we think it's only fair to offer a one time opt-out during March. Please start a conversation with me if that's the case.

Please allow yourself a little time to get familiar with the site and we invite you to say hello to us, participate in existing discussions or start new ones. I think it's pretty cool to have you guys join us and I hope to find a few new friends.

Hello Offtopica!

Come say hello :) We'd love to meet you.
    Need to find your way around? No problem, we're here to help.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
  2. Phillip

Phillip OMG Member

Threads:
    I'm glad I could help out as much as I could with giving you the database. :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Mikey

Mikey :mikey: Staff Member

Threads:
    Welcome, offtopica members!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice