Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

1. Connect today Guest, to explore, mine, build and survive.
    1MB is a public, family-friendly #minecraft survival server, version 1.12.2.
    We're small, but have a friendly face. Invite your friends and come play!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market,
    Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more.

Minecraft Changelog (2018)

Discussion in 'MineCraft' started by Floris, Jan 7, 2018.

1. OP
    Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

Threads:
    June 28th, 2018:

- Protocol Library Support has been updated to the latest nightly.

- The 1MB Server has been updated to run the latest stable of the Spring update.

- Some reported bugs by @Jesseva69 and others have been addressed.

- The 1MB Pets feature has now been enabled to all groups (still in beta).

- The 1MB Perks feature has now been enabled to helper and team groups.

- The 1MB Jobs feature has now been enabled to the Builder(s) groups.

- The mcMMO features have received a slight update, 99% you won't notice visually.

- The 1MB Statue feature has been fixed. (Limited to Operators)

- The /market now let's you sell for up to a month per item, and if nobody buys it, it will expire a few weeks later.

- The 1MB PVP feature is now enabled for all groups: /pvp

- The 1.13 pre-release server has been rebuild using pre-5, and the whitelist has been turned off. ip: 1moreblock.com:55565 (have fun!)

- And a few more changes, did you know you can get cute heads from fishing?

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
  2. OP
    Floris

Threads:
  3. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    July 17th, 2018:

- Shut down the servers on my iMac, and prepped them for updates.

- Upgraded macOS to the latest stable.

- Upgraded the iMac to 40 GB memory, giving various services including Minecraft additional playground space.

- Updated the -live- server to the latest 1.12.2 Spigot build.

- Updated the -abbie- server to the latest 1.12.2 Spigot build.

- Updated the -beta- 1.13.vanilla server to Minecraft vanilla pre-release 9.

- Updated the -beta- 1.13.spigot server to Minecraft Spigot pre-release 7.

- Made a few tiny changes to improve the features on the -live- server (part of the Summer update).

- Run the -whitelist- servers again and invited the VIP/epic ranked players and gave them free access.

4. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    July 18th, 2018:

- With Mojang's 1.13 being "stable", we've pushed our "alpha testing" stage into "beta testing" stage.
    Note: This is still a private beta, and the network has priority.
    Note: At this point we do not know when we will convert to 1.13, but it seems things are looking promising so far.

- We're working on allowing 1.13 clients to connect to 1.12, if you cannot connect, please create a 1.12.2 profile and try again.
    Note: Hopefully soon, we already have working code, we're just testing it and updating the whole network with this protocol update first.

- Summer update news: 1MB Fishing!
    Note: We've added the RPG Fishing feature to our network this Spring, and are ready to put it on every server on the network soon.
    Note: We're beta testing this, you can help! Check the beta forums if you have access for information.

- Looking for more beta testers. Sign up today!
    Note: Interested in beta testing features and giving feedback on them? Awesome! Start a new conversation with me on the forums, and we can get started.

- 1MB Horses feature has received a little update, making it easier to use. Thanks beta testers for the feedback!

Important: have fun playing, building, crafting, exploring and chatting on our servers! ;)

5. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    July 21st, 2018:

- More bug-fixes have been applied, yay.

- Some half-broken test plugins have been removed with working versions (or completely removed)

- Some features have been made public to almost all user groups/ranks, enjoy figuring out which ones!

- The 'friendship' feature is being developed, beta test starting soon.
    Note: Want to be a beta tester? Just contact me!

- The RPG Horse feature is updated with bug fixes and you can now claim Llamas, (use carpet btw).

- The Challenges feature was causing issues and didn't behave how we wanted to, project cancelled.

- An initial 12 hour test has started to allow 1.13 clients to connect to our 1.12.2 server.
    Note: We strongly recommend using 1.12.2 to connect to 1.12.2 servers.

- The issue with the /market feature has been addressed, you should be able to put up items for 24 hours again.
    Note: We're still working on a long-term solution by the way, but enjoy trading items for money safely!

- The /fish feature has been updated, and made available to more groups/ranks, enjoy fishing!

- The /pet feature has been updated, we now support 15 different pet-types, contact me for your Mystery Egg!

And remember: one block at a time, have fun everybody.

6. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    August 10th, 2018:

- The /friends feature is still in beta, but you can find it in the /menu (nether star right click)
    Note: To add a friend: /friend add username

- The /rtp feature is still in beta too, but you can find it in the /menu as well.
    Note: Little compas, randomly teleports you in the /general world.

- The RPG features for Fishing, Pets, and Horses is now public to all groups.

7. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    August 17th, 2018:

- Fixed a few issues, including some user-reported problems.

- Upgraded the 1MB Fishing feature and tweaked the configuration.

- Updated the 1MB PvP feature, and fixed a bug reported by @Jesseva69

- Installed a few new features that we will be testing internally

- The Spigot 1.12.2 server has been updated to the latest nightly.

- Our internal scripts have been updated to have better (upcoming) 1.13 support.

- The 1MB Jobs plugin has been upgraded to the latest version
    Note: Less bugs? More features? Hope so! Give it a try :)

- The first beta of the 1MB Welcome feature is installed, you can start collecting points now.
    Note: By Monday I hope to have the 2nd beta installed, and we will go public with it on most servers.

- Raised the 1MB Friends feature "friends limit" from 5 to 15, yay.

- Updated the Protocol Support feature to support the latest 1.13.x builds (the best we can)
    Note: This is still early beta, there are so many issues with it: It's recommended to use 1.12.2

- The first version of our 1MB Death Msgs is out of private beta, and..

- The second version will be made public this weekend, hopefully it has all those bugs fixed.
    Note: Thank you all for helping beta test it! Special shoutout to ImaPricklyPear11 for dying the most :D

- The 1MB Random Teleport feature is public to all players through the /menu and /rtp command.

- The mcMMO "feature set" is being developed, and the core of the code works.
    Note: we will soon have some new mcMMO features such as public announcements when you reach a certain level, or rewards when you reach a certain level in a certain skill.
    Note: With the help from a dev or two, we now have better control over announcing and scheduling mcMMO events as well. yay

- The 1MB PvP command now has on/off and a toggle feature, you can even check the status of your pvp, better control!
    Note: We might eventually push this into a menu, not sure yet.

- Various API libraries have been updated, such as Constructor, Placeholders, 1MB Core, etc.

- A couple of plugins had a few tiny bug fixes, including typing errors and error msg fixing, they've been updated as well.

Whoo, quite a bit of work has been put into the network, the -live- server and our feature set. Another Summer update out the door. Have fun playing with it all, try out the new RPG features for fishing, horses, mcMMO, etc. And if you have suggestions please do let us know.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice