Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

1. Connect today Guest, to explore, mine, build and survive.
    1MB is a public, family-friendly #minecraft survival server, version 1.13.2.
    We're small, but have a friendly face. Invite your friends and come play!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market,
    Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more.

Minecraft Changelog (2018)

Discussion in 'MineCraft' started by Floris, Jan 7, 2018.

1. OP
    Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

Threads:
    November 27th, 2018:

- Shut the 1MB 2.5.2 Minecraft 1.12.2 server off
    Note: This is 1moreblock.com:25565

- Backed up the above server for obvious reasons.

- Cloned the above server for doing a -live-test-upgrade- to 1MB 2.6.0 and Minecraft 1.13.2

- Turned the 1.12.2 server back on, however, enabled Maintenance mode.
    Note: The server will be offline for approx. 6 hours after making this post.
    Note: This is to guarantee player stats, data, items, builds, protection, worlds, etc... to be the same as the last time you logged out.

- Started the -live-test-upgrade-
    Note: We've been working on this for months now, instead of days of downtime, we got it down to approx. 6 hours, yay for me.

- Conditions of what's to happen next:

IF, the upgrade does not go well, and we find reasons to stick to 1.12.2 a little longer:
    The server will be taken out of Maintenance mode, and we continue to run 1MB 2.5.2, Minecraft 1.12.2 (everything is the same)

IF, the upgrade does go well, and we find no reasons to delay anything:
    The server will shut down, and the 1.13.2 server will be started, allowing you to connect with 1.13.2

Now, if we are on 1.13, we will do a -live test- run for up to 12 hours, allowing everybody to try out features and report back bugs. In those conditions we have two choices:

IF, the -live-test- run goes well, we 'stick with 1.13.2 moving forward' even if this means we're without a couple of familiar worlds, or features.
    IF, the -live-test run does not go well, we shut the server down, revert back to the 1.12.2 and continue playing while we try to fix everything in the coming 'week(s)'. Note: This obviously means that the time you play in those 12 hours might be 'lost' as that player data and block changes are in 1.13 and we revert back to 1.12.2 from 12 hours eariler.

We have no intentions to revert 2 days later, or a week or month later. Once we stick to 1.13.2, that's the beast we deal with.

- A thread with additional information will be posted, once we're on 1.13.2. Upon logging in you will be spammed with this thread for those 12 hours, and then a lot less, .. and then it's like a regular tip a day or so later. This is so I do not have to repeat myself and I can just say " eh, read that ^ please "

- Note: What to do when you find bugs? That thread will handle that, but: report them!

Okay, the server 1.12.2 is in maintenance mode, you can't play on it for the next six hours, I will update the changelog when we're back open on 1.12.2 or 1.13.2

2. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    The afternoon on November 27th, 2018:

- Various testing has been done, successfully.

- Bugs have been either fixed, or reported. Or alternatives have been tried and tested.

- The 1.12.2 server with 1MB 2.5.2 has been shut down, this will be our roll-back server if we decide to roll back in 12 hours.

- The 1.13.2 server with 1MB 2.6.0 has been moved into position and I've been playing around a little bit to try all the usual stuff.

- The MOTD has been updated, and the on-join message has a 12 hour notice that we're doing a live-test run.

Note: This is important. Again, if we are happy with 1.13.2 in twelve hours from now, then we will 'stick with it' and move forward, and very likely not roll back to 1.12.2. However, if within those 12 hours we find enough issues of a certain degree that justifies shutting the thing down, we will, and then we will roll back to 1.12.2.

Note: Consider this our 12 hour public beta test, in other words: Perhaps do not build something 'significant'.

- The maintenance mode has been removed, scary, .. but you can all join.

Please join with a 1.13.2 client, even though we temporarily support 1.12.2 clients to connect.

(for nostalgia reasons) Our internal version has changed from 1MB 2.5.2 to 1MB 2.6.0, this is our live beta test, once we 'stick with it', we will update the version to 2.6.1.

3. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    November 28th, 2018:

- The beta test of 1.13.2 has so far been successful, I currently do not see a reason to roll back to 1.12.2.

- Some old "oak" protections like doors, trapdoors, etc have been updated now, if you placed anything you want protected, please do double check.

- Due to a change in 1.13.2 with Frost Walker enchant, we unfortunately have to (temporarily) disable this enchantment.
    Note: Darn! It worked so well in 1.12.2, hopefully it will be back in the future.

- The /mine world is back.
    Note: A temporary mining world has been generated and added to the server.
    Note: Just type: /mine, to get there.
    Note: In 2018 it will have a world border, we might remove this in 2019 depending on how the 1.13.2 performance is.
    Note: If you had any builds in /mine, you'd have to wait until some day in December when I have time to move it from 1.12 to 1.13 into the /general world.

- The /end and the /nether worlds will be back within the next 7 days or so.

Thanks everybody for helping test.

4. RodolfoGiusti

RodolfoGiusti Vloop

Threads:
    It was a great thing to update and the update itself has been a success. I don't feel any major problems and could play without big bugs. The small ones are being smashed and solved. I love everything.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    November 29th, 2018:

- Today we will start preparations for the upcoming Holiday Season Event 2018. The last one of the year! Tomorrow on the 30th, we will announce it to all. Make sure you don't miss December 1st' announcements! (Advent!)

- Finalized the public beta test of 1.13.2, no issues found that would prevent us from staying on 1.13.2, so we're sticking with it. After the next daily reset we will be on 1MB 2.6.1 which will address some bigger issues, with Spigot 1.13.2 and updates to a variety of plugins. This is our new 'live' version. We're going to keep it and not roll back to 1.12.2, let the 1.13.2 building begin! Thank you all for reporting bugs.

- The /nether and /mine have returned.

- The /nether is a completely new 1.13.2 generated world. Enjoy.

- The /mine is a coral rich and new 1.13.2 generated world. Enjoy.

- The /end will return soon, so be ready to slay the dragon!

- Other worlds will return throughout December/January.

More changes will obviously happen as we update and upgrade more plugins, restore functions, introduce new ones. This is including, but not limited to, more custom and fun death messages, updates to notices in the game, or restoring 'how things were' for a bunch of stuff. We can focus on maintenance now while restoring what we're used to in 1.12.2, rather than bug finding.

• Like Like x 1
  6. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    December 1st, 2018:

- Wow, the last month of the year! The Autumn Update 2018 is coming to an end and we're preparing for the Winter Update that will follow. Autumn was all about getting ready for events, 1.13.2 and 2019. Boy, did we.

- Up next: Holiday Season Event. Starting on December 1st, today, players can log on and type: /santa, where they can find Santa in his workshop after exploring the area a little bit maybe? And right click him to open the Advent Calendar. Each day/date you do this you unlock an Advent Window, clicking it when it's available will give you an Advent Gift Box for that day only. Enjoy the loot!

- We're rounding down on beta testing of all sorts of things, and are preparing to clean up 1.12.2, archive it, remove certain databases, log files, etc. And prepare for 1.13.2 to be our default. There's no way we're rolling back to 1.12.2 after today. (yay)

- There are way too many little changes we're constantly implementing to try and get 1.13.2 to run smoothly for everybody. Hence why the changelog was huge on the days of testing, and have slowed down since. If you notice something is different and have a question: just ask - please don't be shy. However, moving forward this month we will systematically go through our todo lists, user suggestions, user feedback, bug reports, grief reports, etc. And mention our changes in more detail in the changelogs on hopefully a somewhat daily basis.

- Server build updated to the latest nightly of Spigot 1.13.2.

- Server restarted when everybody had logged off to make recent maintenance changes take effect.

- Lowered memory footprint after disabling some intrusive beta/debug settings that helped us during the beta period.

- The '1MB Menu' item can now be toggled on/off again.
    Note: This is the forced nether-star in your 9th slot of your hotbar.
    Note: If it's not there, you can always type: /menu

- Made the first preparations for updating a couple of plugins to better support 1.13.2

- Updated the '1MB Fish' feature's plugin to their latest build.
    Note: The new features such as fishing tournament will be introduced later this month.

- Updated our internal version to short: 1MB 2.6.1, MC 1.13.2.
    Note: Long version: live-1mb-2.6.1-mc-1.13.2-git-Spigot-a1f2566-282dad1

- Big thank you to vloop for helping in November with the Advent Calendar preparations.

- Big thank you to KingTux for helping in November with the Turkey Hunt development.

- Big thank you to emmabear for helping in November with the amazing builds for the events we recently had.

- Big thank you to DefianceCoding for helping in November with coding support and development.

- And a big thank you to all the players who have helped make fantastic builds, created awesome moments with fun gameplay and community smiles. You're motivation to me for working hard on the servers to make 2018 and 2019 a lot of fun.

- We officially closed the todo list on 1.8, 1.9, and merged 1.10, 1.11, and 1.12 into one new todo list. We've created a new 1.13 todo list and I can't wait to get started.

- Updated the '1MB Tip' to not mentioned specific 1.12.2 features that we currently don't have in 1.13.2

- Updated the '1MB Tip' phrases to match the new 1.13.2 situation. Making sure things are correct, like version numbers, or past, current, future events, etc.

- /tpa now says [Accept] - [Deny], hopefully this is a little bit more obvious

- Updated the /spawn Christmas Tree
    Note: Is your name on a chest? :O

See you guys tomorrow, again, don't forget to go to /santa and open that Advent Calendar to find Frosty the Snowman

Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
  7. RodolfoGiusti

RodolfoGiusti Vloop

Threads:
    Big thank you to mrfloris for being an amazing admin, despite the box on the head. :D

8. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    December 2nd, 2018:

- Updated the server to the latest build of Spigot 1.13.2.

- Restarted the server to have some maintenance changes take effect.

- FIxed a small typing error haha

- Removed the test "end" and generated a new /end world.

- Fixed the issue with the dragon re-spawn. Hopefully.
    Note: I am still convinced it's because players customized the portal.

- The Dragon awaits warriors, sharpen your weapons and fight!

- World border expanded from 2500 to 5000 for /end world.

- Restored Imapricklypear11's 1.12.2 /mine base into her new 1.13.2 /general base.
    Note: Players, please don't build in /mine, it's a temporary world. Use /general.

- Day 2 of the Advent Calendar has been unlocked and is available for the next nine hours.
    Note: You can only get the day on the date.
    Note: We're hosted in the Netherlands, so we're going by Dutch dates this year.

- Day 3 has been prepared, and will be unlocked in about 10 hours from now.
    Note: At /santa

- mcMMO Repair has been nerfed a little. (Thanks TidalDawn for reporting)
    Note: It was possible to repair above 100% super repair chance. Kinda silly.

- I went through some threads in the www.1moreblock.com forums, making sure they're up to date.

Have a nice weekend!

• Like Like x 1
  9. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    December 3rd, 2018:

- We're a few days away from Dutch Sinterklaas, I will probably not really be online that day. #family.

- Day 2 of the Advent has now expired, I am sorry if you missed it. Advent days only open on the day itself. Those who did get their Advent gift box, I hope you liked Santa's gifts!

- Day 3 of the Advent has been unlocked, you can only get it on December 3rd.

- Day 4 will open when the clock hits midnight in the Netherlands.
    Note: That's approx. 16 hours from now.

- Restarted the server to make some maintenance changes go into effect.

- mcMMO Repair has been nerfed. I've received some various feedback that despite yesterday's changes that it's really easy in 1.13.2 to grind repair.

- Added 1.13 trapdoors and a few other renamed items to the protection configuration.
    Note: Try locking your fence gates, doors, trapdoors, shulker boxes, beacon, etc. and see if it works now.
    Note: To lock a particular item: /cprivate (I think /lock as alias works too)
    Note: To unlock a particular item: /unlock
    Note: To add a friend to a locked item: /cmodify FriendName (then left click the item)
    Note: Video

View: https://youtu.be/zSZuQc3XwPc

- Enabled auto-register for a lot of the protection items. Shulker boxes, doors, gates, trapdoors, etc. They should auto lock right now.

- Added a new command for /optifine, if players are complaining about server lag when fireworks go off, you can tell them to type: /optifine to fix it.
    Note: Direct link > https://omgboards.com/threads/1-13-2-particle-lag-optifine.261522/

- Helped Santa Claus find his missing reindeer. I will soon show you guys. So you can help Santa get his reindeer back.

- The '1MB Death' feature will now try to guess and tell you where it think you died. Please report back if these xyz coordinates are inaccurate.

- Rumor has it some admin-only commands might appear in a fun and unique way in the upcoming advent calendar as a reward. Don't just throw items away, read their title and their description.

- More rumours, we've heard from '1MB Fun' again, it might just suddenly show up again. As promised, we were hoping 1mb fun is back in December, it's December.. fingers crossed right? Come back 1mb fun!

- Small update to the /trade command.

Okay, that was a fun morning tweaking the server. Back to building!

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
  10. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    December 4th, 2018:

- Upgraded the engine we use for 1.13.2 to the latest nightly build.

- Restarted the server after some required manual backing up.

- Rebuild a few things to help improve performance.

- Finished pre-generating the new 5000x5000 /end world. Should be less laggier in untouched islands.

- Preparing to expand the world border for /mine tomorrow. It will also be 5000x5000.
    Note: Someone remind me to update /rtp !

- Typing: /rtp, at /spawn, will now let players teleport to the /general world and end up randomly somewhere in there.

- Make preparations to allow /rtp in the /nether world. Hopefully #soon

- Redirected funny joke command: /vlooptime, to /servertime.

- Added new command: /servertime
    Note: You will get the timezone, offset, and the current date/time, handy for the /santa Holiday Event!

- Days 1-3 are now locked at /santa.

- Day 4 is now unlocked and people can get their box! (10+ hours left)

- Day 5, 6, and 7 are prepared, and advent 5 will unlock at midnight.

- Made further preparations for the "how much is this worth" feature.
    Note: I promise, we will start with this publicly in 2019, either as a beta or to all players. More info #soon

- Updated the Jobs plugin to fix a few issues, and emmabear found a new one!

- Updated /trade command to accept money, it did, but now it does it better.
    Note: Secretly this update will soon allow you to trade for job points, exp, etc. Also: #soon

- Updated the 1MB core plugin to fix some reported 1.13.2 issues, and it now works better with our core engine plugin.

- Updated the core engine plugin as we call it, fixing some teleport glitchy behavior etc. Well, it's better.

- Added more UI elements to various features that were commands before. For both players and staff.
    Note: This will help us speed up a loooot of things.

- Had a discussion with fellow network owner about figuring out if we can add region protection toggles in our menu in 2019.
    Note: Looking promising! Beta testers might get invited early 2019 to test this out.

- Players still do not need the /hopper command like we did in 1.12.2, it's still there if you have a problem with older hopper protection, but 99% of the time it's not needed.

- Players can now protect hoppers. (Placing hoppers will automatically lock them now)
    Note: To protect a hopper is like protecting a chest, with /lock and /unlock (and then left click the hopper)
    Note: To add someone to your hopper, use /cmodify theirName (like: /cmodify mrfloris) (and then left click the hopper)

- The situations that work: (which didnt' work in 1.12, but yay for how it is in 1.13. finally)
    Note: From locked chests items can flow automatically into hoppers, these hoppers can but do not have to be protected.
    Note: ^ that means, old setups will continue to work! You basically don't have to do anything.
    Note: From hoppers that are protected (or not), items can flow into protected chests.
    Note: ^ that means, old and new setups will work just fine. No extra /hopper command needed anymore.
    Note: Placing hoppers will automatically lock them.
    Note: You can quickly lock all your 500+ hoppers by first typing: /cpersist, once, then type: /lock, once.. Then hit all the hoppers you want to protect, when done, type: /cpersist and hit a hopper one more time. Only 3 commands to lock hundreds of hoppers!

View: https://youtu.be/vlCknTmhGj8

- Updated the auto protection for (trap)doors as well.
    Note: Place a door to protect it. It will automatically lock.
    Note: Place two doors next to eachother will create a 'double door', open one door, the one next to it will automatically open as well.
    Note: All 1.13.2 doors are now supported. Thanks for reporting a name mismatch ilujf
    Note: The same goes for trapdoors.
    Note: You can use /lock, /unlock, and /cmodify theirName, to add or remove protection, or to add a friend to a locked (trap)door.

- Updated the auto protection for trap-doors as well actually, but I've also made sure all the new 1.13.2 trap-doors are working now.
    Note: Thanks vloop for spotting that we were missing a bunch.

- The rumors were true! The '1MB Fun' is back! When 5+ players are online it will start asking questions.
    Note: Yay, another 1.12 feature back in 1.13 <phew>

- I've double checked, and all the 17 shulker boxes are now protected, in 1.13.2 we had a bit of a naming change, so a couple stopped working.
    Note: If you have a shulker box placed, make sure it's protected! Type: /lock
    Note: To add a friend: /cmodify theirname
    Note: To unlock a shulker box: /unlock

- Small reminder to place your armour stands and item frames again if you placed them a long time ago. Their protection might have expired with the update to 1.13.2.
    Note: Just take the items of it, or break it, place it back, put the items back. And it will be locked.
    Note: Taking from item frames and armour stands you do not own is stealing/griefing, and we perm ban for this. We log everything. Play fair!

- I've also double checked all the fence gates. All colors are now supported.
    Note: again, they auto lock on placement, and the commands are: lock, unlock and cmodify.

- Added protection to beacons, you can use lock, unlock, and cmodify to protect beacons.
    Note: This protects the item : beacon, not the blocks of 3x3, etc. that are below them.

- Added "beta" protection to Anvils, you can place them, they are not auto protected, but you can /lock to protect them.
    Note: if we find issues with adding protection to anvils, we will remove it again. Please test and report!

- Added "beta" protection to Jukebox, you can place them, they are not auto protected, but you can /lock to protect them.
    Note: if we find issues with this protection, we will remove it again. Please test & report!
    Note: A protected jukebox can't be used by others, they can not take the disc out anymore, or put one in.
    Note: To let a friend add a disc, use /cmodify theirname

- Dispensers were already protectable item, added Dropper to the list as well.
    Note: If you placed these before today, they are likely not protected.
    Note: If you wish to add protection to them, use lock/unlock etc.

- Added /optifine command (everybody can use it now) that explains in a forum thread about optifine and 1.13 particle lag.

- Holiday Day event thread updated, don't forget to read it so you don't miss out on anything.

- Holiday Day event: Day 4 Double Exp is four hours, and will automatically start and stop.

- Another update to the '1MB Fishing' feature has been made. We will private test things today, refresh the configuration a few times, and hopefully in 24 to 36 hours from now we have some fun new fishing features. And more to come later this month!
    Note: A huge thank you to Pyro for keeping this plugin up to date.

- The command /regionadd has a bug, thank you Mojang for that ..

- The command /regionadd now explains how to properly add a friend to your region.
    Note: /region addmember <region> <name>
    Note: /region addmember banana mrfloris
    Note: This would add a friend mrfloris to the region called banana, if you own it.

Yesterday, updates and the 1MB Fun feature got handled. Today it's updates, and the protection plugins got handled. Time for a break.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
  11. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    December 5th 2018:

- This is a heads up that the network is getting maintenance on the 13th, and 14th of December, and we will have interruptions. This means that you might not be able to connect to the server for a few hours. If the host address changes to a new IP address we will let you guys know as well. (The domain will remain 1moreblock.com)

12. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    December 6th, 2018:

- The day that everything breaks. haha.

- We run into quite a few issues, mainly the teleporting on the server has issues with the new Mojang 1.13 vector system. Fingers crossed we fix this soon.

- There are more things not working, but .. I won't waste time discussing them here, and rather try to resolve them and report back tomorrow that things are fine (argh, i hope)

- Day 1-6 are now locked from the Advent (holiday season event), and day 7 is unlocked. Have fun everybody with the features that do work (pff)

See you tomorrow.

13. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    December 7th, 2018:

- Attempted to fix the issues we had with the teleporting throwing errors and causing tears of fail. Hopefully most if not all have been resolved now. Please Do Report Them!

- Expanded the pre-generated land of the /mine world from 1500->2000->2500->3000-> over the last week.

- Great news! The '1MB Market' is back, you can use /market, and /ah
    Note: For help: /market help
    Note: To sell item, hold it in hand and type: /market sell 1500 (which will sell the item for 1500)
    Note: Items are listed for two weeks, expires a few weeks later, and gets given away to the 'server' after a few months. So pick up your items.

- Changed the /mine world spawn point to beautiful fresh land to explore.

- Updated the '1MB NPC' feature we're using, hopefully offering better 1.13.2 support (yay).

- Prepared for the Grinch to show up at midnight.

- Fr33_S0uL has helped make banners for the /spawn Christmas tree! Thank you

- We finally got around to finishing the Holiday Season Mini-game. It's called "/run"

- We did some private beta testing, worked on improvements, and found some flaws again.

- We did some public beta testing, with limited runs. We took user-feedback and improved yet again.

- We added some better loot to the '1MB Run!' game for the winners. Enjoy!

- The game now requires 4 players to start, takes 30 seconds so everybody has time to load in all the chunks, and then it starts, we are a bit smaller, less levels (8), and we improved on the lighting.

A note about mini-games, the ones we test are limited to beta testers, events, etc. In 2019 we will re-introduce these on a more regular basis, together with adventure maps and such. It's gonna be fun!

- Finalized a part of the '1MB Fish' update/convert.
    Note: 1.12.2 configuration settings finally matching 1.13.2's configuration files.
    Note: Matched some prices for fish, and adjusted them slightly since fish in 1.13.2 changed slightly.
    Note: A few bugs with the previous 1.13.2 versions of Fishing have been addressed now. Hopefully.

If more is done today I will update this changelog.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2018 at 10:45 PM
  14. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    December 9th, 2018:

- I think we finally properly fixed the teleport issues, if you still have problems with your /tpa, /back, /j, /home, then please let me know.

- Rebuild the Spigot 1.13.2 server to the latest nightly, and updated a few plugins to fix some bugs reported by players.

- Restarted the server to have some changes come into effect.

- The /rtp for the /mine world has been adjusted (so it actually works as expected)

- The /mine border has expanded to 4250.
    Note: The plan is to expand it to 4500 today, and to 5000 before the end of the year.

- The /nether border has expanded to 2000.
    Note: The plan is to expand it to 5000 before the end of the year.

- The /end border has expanded to 5000.
    Note: It will stay at 5000x5000 for a while.

- The '1MB Market' feature is updated to implement a few suggestions players had.
    Note: The language file got reset, bug reported to developer, and manually updated today.

- The '1MB Fish' feature has received some minor tweaks.

- The '1MB Jobs' feature is slowly getting 'fixed', I will explain;
    Note: You might notice you don't always get the expected Exp for a job, please report this! We have some left over 1.12 item names that need to be converted manually to 1.13 (yes, very annoying)

- The Advent Calendar first week has ended, we're on day 9 now. It's unlocked, you can go get it.
    Note: Day 1-8 are no longer obtainable. If you however missed a day, there's a 'Whoopsies' book in day 2, that you can give me to exchange for a box you missed.

- Please note that the Holiday Season event thread keeps getting daily updates about what's about to happen, currently active, and has expired. Please don't forget to read it so you don't miss out on events.

- Holiday Events are, but not limited to, double exp mcMMO, jobs multipliers, bonus welcome points, and more. I will announce them as they happen. Oh, dont' forget the grinch visiting and the dolphin ride we had, that was cool. Have you tried the holiday glow yet?

- A big thank you to emmabear for helping build and test, and for Vloop for helping set up the advent days with me, and testing things. +1

There's always more to come, but some things require private testing first. Stay tuned ;) As soon as I can make something public (and I dont' forget to do so) you will hear about it in the changelog! Subscribe to the thread so you can get almost daily updates and learn more about the server. A great way to stay involved.

• Love it Love it x 1
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2018 at 5:22 PM
  15. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    December 10th, 2018:

- The temporary worlds have their border expanded to 5000x5000 around their spawn point.
    Note: I am talking about: /end, /nether, and /mine

- The temporary worlds' chunks are now pre-generated. This helps a little with performance.

- The Holiday Season Event is still going, we're now in week 2. Day 10 will close in a few hours, and then Day 11 will unlock in the Advent Calendar at /santa. Additionally the 10 hours of Double Exp/Points/Money for /jobs has now ended.

- Another couple of rounds of the /run game will be held if we have 5+ players online.

I hope everybody's having fun on the server, if you have any suggestions you're always free to contact me.

16. RodolfoGiusti

RodolfoGiusti Vloop

Threads:
    I thank you for all the trust, dedication and hard work on the server.
    Thanks a lot for the special way you treat us all.
    <3

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice