Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

1. Connect today Guest, to explore, mine, build and survive.
    1MB is a public, family-friendly #minecraft survival server, version 1.13.2.
    We're small, but have a friendly face. Invite your friends and come play!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market,
    Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more.

Minecraft Changelog

Discussion in 'MineCraft' started by Floris, Jan 1, 2019.

1. RodolfoGiusti

RodolfoGiusti Vloop

Threads:
    If it's for the good of the server, let them go!

• Like Like x 1
  2. OP
    Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

Threads:
    January 31st, 2019:

We're a bit early, but I have my reasons, bare with it if you will: Group changes!

- Spent a couple of hours here and there going through some permissions like I've done earlier this month and cleaned up a bunch of outdated stuff, and took note of what else I still have to do.

- Prepared some group changes for the Spring update.

- Updated a player using our new(er) '1MB Groups' setup, congrats on the green-group update Citebafla, glad to see that all worked.

- Updated a player to a unique '1MB Groups' setup, it's basically the same as the Builders group, but with a few helper perks. Congrats Tidala for this "you are the only one with this color" group update, let me know if you run into any issues. Additionally, I'd like to point out that with more helpers in our community tidal's role is more public. If someone asks on 1MB if she's a community helper, she can say yes. It doesn't hurt me to have an extra pair of eyes during the hours I perhaps am unable to do so myself.

- The team groups have some permissions cleaned up that were a bit overkill. The log files showed 1 person only used it once, last year, when I asked. So nobody will miss these probably.

- The tablist and chatgroups layouts have slightly been updated, visually it's hard to notice, but it's 'less work' for the server to process, which really helps us all.

- Other minor changes to help performance have been applied to groups so we can start work on some ranks maybe? :)

Okay, phew, my body is still not 100% recovered from this mini flu thing that I've been fighting. So way less work has been done! But, I am ready for February. Oh, Valentines event?

3. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    February 2nd, 2019:

New month, new things, new bugs too though.. but we are constantly improving.

- Fixed a few 1MB Fun reported issues, thanks again everybody for reporting them.

- Updated the 1MB /menu (nether star) with a new Shops icon

- Added an overview of shops menu to find the warp shops a little easier, as well as the points shops and the global market.

- Added a Jobs Points shop option where you can now buy the new Party Armor.

- Added Tier 1 Party Armor to the server, collect them all!

See this thread for details: https://omgboards.com/threads/1mb-party-armor.261566/

View: https://youtu.be/xyrYfrcUOg0

View: https://youtu.be/Ty87kugpAKc

4. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    February 8th 2019:

Phew, it's been a few days, but I will let you know why.

- The server has been restarted a few times in the last couple of days to hot-fix a few serious issues. Thanks for reporting!

- A few minor plugin updates have happened to better support the 1.13.2 api. Oh Mojang you!

- The /job command now also works like /jobs (previously it would say 'pls use /jobs'

- Some things like /youtube and /twitch are now moved to 1MB Tip feature, for consistency.

- Known issue: It seems one of the vote servers (iron vote) isn't properly registering votes, we have contacted this service and are hoping they address this silly issue soon.

- The first preparations have been made for the February events.
    Note: see below

- The mcMMO Event has been prepared properly now and it's TAMING, on the 15th, it will be 24 hours long.

- The Valentines Day event starts on the 13th, and ends when mcMMO Event ends, it will consist of a few things.

- Some typing errors have been fixed, (but there are still enough, so please do keep reporting them!)

- Looking for build ideas? Help up grow this thread!
    Note: https://omgboards.com/threads/build-ideas.261567/

- Are you on our Discord yet? Type: /discord, in the game for the invite link.

- Beta tested a future version of mcMMO, it's looking promising!
    Note: Thanks nossr50 for joining the server to say hi.

- The Spigot engine we're using has been updated to the latest build.

- The changes from the dev server that worked, are on the test server, and what works well there will be moved to the live server in a couple of days.

If there are more changes today, I will append this post, so don't forget to check back tomorrow :)

Talking about tomorrow, should we have an hour of triple jobs exp this weekend? let us know!

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    February 9th, 2019:

- Temoprarily disabled the visual effects for crafting and chests, due to armor stands causing locking issues. Hopefully when they fix this bug I can turn it back on again.

- Restarted the server to make some maintenance changes take effect and prepare for Valentines events.

- Did some light fixing of commonly visited places. The convert of 1.12 to 1.13 kind of screwed up chunk lighting effects. Hopefully this helps improve that.

- Enabled mcMMO Double Exp for 30 minutes.

- Enabled Hunting Double Exp for 30 minutes.

- Restored the world "Sanctuary", here's some information:
    Note: Players can visit this world by typing: /sanctuary
    Note: Or by going to /warps and clicking on the sanctuary item.
    Note: Yellow groups can explore the world in adventure mode.
    Note: Inventories do not share. Taking items out of this world is not allowed.
    Note: Once in a while a player from the green group can be invited to pick a spot to build in creative, if they've shown to be capable of making fantastic builds.
    Note: Video

View: https://youtu.be/KQTS2eB5NP4

- Restored the world "Hunting", here's some information:
    Note: All groups can explore in adventure mode, and fight in this world by typing: /hunting
    Note: Or by going to /warps and clicking on the hunting item.
    Note: Players in yellow and green groups are all in adventure mode.
    Note: You can however fight mobs, there's loads of them!
    Note: We currently do not yet share inventories, you fight for fun (will change soon hopefully)

View: https://youtu.be/2M1tgJskbdI

- Restored the world "Halloween", here's some information:
    Note: All groups can explore there in adventure mode, by typing: /halloween
    Note: This was an event world, we let you explore it, but there's no features there (it's not halloween after all right?)

- Restored the world "Legacy", here's some information:
    Note: All groups can explore there in adventure mode, by typing: /legacy
    Note: Inventories do not share. You can play for fun. Legacy group gets creative to build.

- Restored the world "Skygrid", here's some information:
    Note: All groups can play there in survival mode, by typing: /skygrid
    Note: 1.12 had a skygrid plugin but the author didn't update it to 1.13, so right now this is really just a left over world you can play in, but without the skygrid 'features', if that makes any sense.
    Note: There are no 1.13.2 items in there, the world was converted from 1.12 to 1.13
    Note: Inventories do not share. You can play for fun, don't die from falling!

View: https://youtu.be/Vnnr-1kx7gk

- Updated the '1MB Warps' feature to reflect these world updates!

View: https://youtu.be/bqO5sLTUrT0

- Have you figured out yet that you can use /rate to check mcMMO events?

View: https://youtu.be/VE0Eb5jKmUg

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
  6. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    February 10th, 2019:

Man, what a day, I woke up not feeling great, and it hardly improved over the day. And I have to work on valentines features while dealing with cheating players and player q.. ok I should stop complaining. READ THIS POSITIVE STUFF:

- Whoo, the '1MB Spawners' feature is back, you can buy spawners from the shops now.
    Note: Restored the old spawner configuration, for the groups.
    Note: Supporting Donator group now as well.
    Note: Added more spawner-types per group.
    Note: Raised the prices (sorry)
    Note: Added Tropical Fish as a special spawner for anybody to buy.
    Note: It will tell you now if you can't buy it, (no permission, or no money)
    Note: It will tell you which one you paid for, and how much.
    Note: Added 1.12 and 1.13 spawner types as well (finally)
    Note: Yes, more notes!
    Note: Prices might go up or down slightly over time, and
    Note: Spawner types might get removed and/or added over time.

View: https://youtu.be/pTZzYhfnFEk

- Restarted the server to fix an issue with players unable to restore their hunger.
    Note: No idea why this started happening, but I think I fixed it.

- Lowered '1MB Players' max-players value down from 24 to 22, since the holiday-rush is over.

- Fixed some more incorrect group displaying at various locations.
    Note: Like pressing tab now shows teams in the right color, and
    Note: typing: /list or /online will show players in the right color.

Sorry everybody for my moody mood today, it will be better after some sleep.
    Have fun with the new spawners and feel free to post your spawner-builds on discord!

• Love it Love it x 1
  7. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    February 12th, 2019:

Before I get to the changes, I want to apologize for not being around. We had a family situation I rather not get into, but it has a huge impact on me, and requires my attention. Anything Minecraft related is in the hands of the team members, thank you for understanding! Okay, let's focus on something positive:

- Tomorrow the Valentines Season starts! Stay up to date here:
    Note: https://omgboards.com/threads/1mb-valentines-day-2019.261569/

- Restarted the server to address a few performance issues.

- Updated the '1MB Heads' features to better support 1.13.2 API.

- Updated the spawn from a cold winter to a fresh green Spring-ready vibe.
    Note: Thanks Mistic_Ice for helping update /spawn
    Note: I did this out of respect for my father, love you dad.

- Updated the '1MB Protection' features a bit.

- Updated the '1MB Core' features a bit.
    Note: Thank you 1MBNetwork for doing all the heavy lifting.

- Updated the '1MB Horse' plugin, hopefully this fixes some disappearing horses.
    Note: If you check and your horses aren't back, report it to 1MBNetwork (not me), please.

- Updated the website software to the latest version for better PHP 7.x support.

- Updated the website host to the latest version so we can enable some better privacy settings.

- Cancelled the hosting account for scripts.1moreblock.com and moved it to the same server as our forum website.
    Note: Yay, saving money, now I don't have to ask for people to type /donate and consider keeping us afloat this time.

- Ignored all messages on Discord and in-game and left the server in the hands of 1MBNetwork, Mistic_Ice, Tiadala and Vloop.
    Note: Thank you for understanding my offline situation and helping out, you guys are awesome.

Okay, let's focus on fun things, keep an eye out for Valentines Event news and we will try our best to inform you when we enable or disable certain features in the coming days.

• Love it Love it x 1
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
  8. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    February 13th, 2019:

- Started Valentines Event 2019. There will be a handful of features enabled each day.
    Note: Thank you 1MBNetwork for taking this one.

- Feature #1 : A bunch of angry-mobs are now friendly.

- Feature #2 : Post a rhyme for 'roses are red..' on the forums, to be eligible for a gift next week!

- Feature #3 : New command: /valentine, which will bring you to a valentine theme area.

- Feature #4 : Added Valentines' <3 Suit Shops, they shops are inside /valentine 's heart.

- Feature #5 : Added Valentine's /lottery feature, just type /lottery help to get started.

All the features are also explained visually in these 5 videos;
    https://omgboards.com/threads/1mb-valentines-day-2019.261569/

More tomorrow!

• Love it Love it x 1
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2019 at 1:21 PM
  9. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    February 14th, 2019:

(Happy Birthday Maria)

Today's Valentine's Day, and that means we're still having our event. Tomorrow's the last day, which will include 24 hours of mcMMO Taming. But let's share what we've changed or introduced today. Again, for the feature introductions and their explanations videos please see this thread:

- Updated the Valentine Lottery from once an hour to once every three hours. Hopefully everybody knows now how to use it.

- Introducing Valentine Flowers!
    Note: To get started, just type: /flower in the game.
    Note: Then buy one or more flowers, and go to the person who you wish to gift them to, and right click on that person.
    Note: Oh, and to see who gave you flowers, type: /flowers

- Added a temporary new command: /hug
    Note: You can type /hug (if you don't spam it) to show some love to everybody online!

- Added a temporary new command: /kiss
    Note: This will let a player kiss a zombie, maybe if it's true love the zombie will turn into a player?

- Added a temporary option to buy Hearts!
    Note: To get started type: /points, a pink block is added at the end, where you can pay with 5 points to turn it on.
    Note: If you dont' see any hearts, make sure you have particles turned on.
    Note: To turn it off: /breakheart

That's all for today, I wish I had more time for more things :)

10. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    February 15th, 2019:

- The last day of the Valentines Event has started.

- Double Exp for Taming has been enabled.

- Added new temporary command: /foreveralone

Have fun everybody

• Love it Love it x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice