Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

1. Connect today Guest, to explore, mine, build and survive.
    1MB is a public, family-friendly #minecraft survival server, version 1.13.2.
    We're small, but have a friendly face. Invite your friends and come play!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market,
    Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more.

Minecraft Changelog

Discussion in 'MineCraft' started by Floris, Jan 1, 2019.

1. OP
    Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

Threads:
    March 21st, 2019:

- Updated the '1MB Menu' with some more 1.13.2 icons for a fresher look.

- Removed the Spawner shop from the main menu, and moved the Shops to it's spot.
    Note: The spawner shop is inside of the shops menu.

- Updated and enabled the Achievements menu again
    Note: Video

View: https://youtu.be/n-kqGK6pxjc

- Updated and enabled the Worlds menu again

View: https://youtu.be/NK9_C2t4YtE

2. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    March 22nd, 2019:

- Updated the '1MB MOTD' feature (finally)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLY1oEOZeig

- Installed and tweaked some settings to help the overall gaming experience for regulars.

Have you not joined in a while? Keep your profile and rank active! Join today :)

3. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    March 24th, 2019:

- Restarted the server to have some maintenance take effect.

- Fixed a client-crash bug when placing a certain item in your offhand.
    Note: Thank you Vloop for reporting.

- Made some tiny changes to the voting feature to make it go smoother.

- Processed some staff-threads from 2018 in preparation of upcoming 2019 events.
    Note: Reminder of current event: Theme Contest: Easter Build, check out the forums!

- Worked on some bigger plugin updates that are coming for the Summer Update.
    Note: We're not close enough yet to do some beta testing, but we're getting organised.

- Processed default to builder group/rank updates for players. Congrats if you got updated.

- Received a $2 donation from anonymous player, thank you!
    Note: If you also want to donate; check out the details on our forums here:
    https://omgboards.com/forums/mcvote/

Okay, time for me to learn more about live-streaming, so I will be back again tomorrow. Maybe catch you later on the server? Who doesn't want to play hardcore in the weekend with some friends!

4. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    March 26th, 2019:

- Restarted the System in preparation for an April network update.
    Note: Nobody was online for a while, and this means less downtime in April.

- Rebuild the Spigot engine to the latest build, and patched it with our 1MB Core stuff.
    Note: A few features from 1.12.engine are removed from Core, less bloat.

- Rebuild the 1MB Core engine that sits on top of it all, removed old stuff, tweaked new stuff, and bunch of things to help stability.

- Fixed an important issue with mcMMO, thanks Andrew for pointing it out.

- Updated the World guarding and editing tools to their latest versions.

- Updated the GUI Menu stuff to a newer version to fix a few issues.

- Fix for missing locale for limited use items. "broken" items should fix their lore on first use.
    Note: You might have an item with limited durability, from en event, as a prize, they might have been saying 'missing locale!', that's what this is about.

- Fix related to books colors which was inserting &0.
    Note: Some books started showing &0, this should auto fix itself, if it doesn't. please do let me know.

Can you believe it's almost April already?

5. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    March 28th, 2019:

Mucho maintenance release today. This one kept me busy last night, this morning, and this afternoon. OOF

- Network maintenance part 2 of 3 for 2019 has been completed.
    Note: We've added twenty megabit to the upstream bandwidth, giving everything a bit more breathing room. The downstream has doubled.
    Note: Yesterday was part 1 of 3, in April the next update will probably be the final one for a while; adding an extra hundred to the downstream.

- Restarted the server to make changes take effect.

- Fixed a bug in mcMMO that allowed players to abuse a skill perk, I checked, everybody played nice! (And rewarded players with 12 hours of Double exp event out of the blue)

- Updated the '1MB Core' engine to clean up some debug code that was left over)

- Updated the '1MB CMI' engine to it's latest version to enable some experimental features!

- Updated the '1MB Market' feature to make lores on items display better in various screens. Sorry about that.

- Updated the '1MB Market' feature to fix the issue where Ctrl-Shift-Click was not working for cancelling other's auctions (if the permission was set)
    Note: Mainly a staff thing.

- Fixed turning off nickname that weren't updating properly in tablist right away, yay. Just a tiny annoyance, but finally fixed.

- Fixed a placeholder error appearing in some situations when getting vote count.

- Fixed an error message when removing custom alias command line stuff, making it easier for me to better manage the commands we have on the server.

- Added the option for players to '/clear' - this is a really dangerous command, as it completely removes the full inventory, hotbar, offhand slot item, and the armor slots. Your ender chest 'should' be safe. But don't assume it. There IS now a confirmation option, allowing us to avoid accidental clearings. If you type it on accident, didn't read the bold red text, and accidentally clicked it: That's on you. We do NOT restore inventories.
    Note: Read that^
    Note: This is a feature requested every so often, now that we can offer a confirmation box, we're adding it to the feature set. Enjoy. Handy for builders and grinders who wanna clear our.
    Note: Again, warning: Learn how to use it!

View: https://youtu.be/anQnynYKagk

- Removed a duplicate alias that caused some unpredictable behavior.
    Note: And asked the developer how to resolve the other 2 duplicates.

- Removed some old 1.8 and 1.12 world_name references from various configuration files to stop error messages during start-up and slower processing of features trying to find these worlds and failing and trying again.. and again..

- Updated some on-server-start random teleport location error msgs for worlds that are temporary but still get checked (I've also reported this to the developer so they can improve on their code)

- Fixed a bug with @name tagging, it now shows the right color to all groups, and the sound from 1.12 has been fixed by using the 1.13 version. Silly mistake.
    Note: Hey @playerName how are you doing.
    Note: And they get their name to show in a color and hear a DING sound. To get their attention.

- Updated the '1MB Points' feature, increasing rewards and value of items.
    Note: New items have not yet been added, this is still in the works.
    Note: Greeting a player has tripled, instead of 1 you get 3 points.
    Note: First greet of the day has tripled, instead of 2, you get 6 points.
    Note: Value for items in /points shop have been increased, we will make further adjustments this summer, next 'big increase' is scheduled for 2020.

Time for a break for me, I need some food. I had breakfast, but that was 9 hours ago.

I feel like making some videos for youtube this summer.

6. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    April 4th, 2019:

- Prepped the server before April for the April Events.
    Note: Including April Fools, Monthly mcMMO, and Theme Contest.

- Reminded everybody of the contest, don't miss out!
    Note: We will soon give a bit more info about the prizes and the end-date.
    https://omgboards.com/threads/theme-contest-easter-build.261575/

- Reminded everybody of the Monthly mcMMO Event.
    Note: This time it will be QUAD XP for 24 hours!! for Archery. That's mental!
    https://omgboards.com/threads/monthly-mcmmo-events.261544/

- Enabled three April Fools things.. did you spot them all?
    Note: You might have noticed all the names were changed to Minecraft-names.
    Note: You might have noticed that friendly mobs were not actually friendly!
    Note: You might have noticed some extra mcMMO skills that you've never received before.
    Note: We live-streamed (Thanks Vloop for joining in the double stream).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA_hyciZX3Y

- Talking about live-streaming, Roxbots joined the server and when I tried to help I actually caused her to die in lava. WOOPS (sorry!) (Thanks for streaming btw)
    https://www.twitch.tv/roxbots/video/405382130

- Updated a bunch of plugins to fix some serious bug (man 1.13 is buggy)

- Some general maintenance, let's build!

- Added new heads to our head database, I can't wait to open the head shop!

- Updated the '1MB World' tools to their latest versions for better region and chunk maintenance support.

- Updated the Spigot 1.13.2 engine to it's latest version and patched it with our latest 1MB Network core features. 25% performance improvement!

- KNOWN ISSUE: We updated the Global Market and now we're having a cannot-sell issue. OOPS, We will work on this as soon as we have time (Hopefully friday), you can use /shops or /trade instead until then.

Are you about to live-steam? Let us know! We might auto host your channel on Twitch! Or link you to the clips/videos or even join in and build together. Contact Vloop or mrfloris.

• Love it Love it x 1
  7. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    April 18th, 2019:

Hey, I didn't forget about this, we've just been busy with the Theme Contest, offline health issues, and general maintenance. Nothing really worth mentioning on a daily basis.

- Rebuild the '1MB Core' patches from nearly scratch since we've learned a bit more about java and wanted to slowly prepare for the upcoming 1.14 update.

- Build a new 'Spigot' jar file and patched it with our network stuff, so there's really a nice way now to hide what we wanna keep hidden.

- Restarted the servers on the whole network, so everybody's on the same and latest version.

- Updated the region and world protection tools

- Updated a few plugins that had minor maintenance and bug fixes.

- THEME CONTEST: It ends in a day, check how you can STILL participate before it's too late.

- MCMMO: The Monthly mcMMO has ended, but for the last time this month, this Easter weekend we will have nearly two days of double exp.

- Other boosters will also randomly be turned on and off at various rates.

Have a nice Easter 2019 everybody.

8. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    April 20th, 2019:

- Updated the Spigot engine to it's latest version.

- Mojang announced 1.14's release date: April 23rd.

- Restarted the server for maintenance reasons.

- Stopped the Theme Contest, Easter Build.
    Note: Winners will be announced before the end of the month.

- Started 48 hours of mcMMO Double Exp (easter event)

- Enabled the second round of /kits updates.
    Note: Thank you all for your suggestions. Keep them coming.

Have a nice easter weekend.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice