Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

1. Connect today Guest, to explore, mine, build and survive.
    1MB is a public, family-friendly #minecraft survival server, version 1.13.2.
    We're small, but have a friendly face. Invite your friends and come play!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market,
    Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more.

Minecraft Changelog

Discussion in 'MineCraft' started by Floris, Jan 1, 2019.

1. OP
    Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

Threads:
    March 21st, 2019:

- Updated the '1MB Menu' with some more 1.13.2 icons for a fresher look.

- Removed the Spawner shop from the main menu, and moved the Shops to it's spot.
    Note: The spawner shop is inside of the shops menu.

- Updated and enabled the Achievements menu again
    Note: Video

View: https://youtu.be/n-kqGK6pxjc

- Updated and enabled the Worlds menu again

View: https://youtu.be/NK9_C2t4YtE

2. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    March 22nd, 2019:

- Updated the '1MB MOTD' feature (finally)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLY1oEOZeig

- Installed and tweaked some settings to help the overall gaming experience for regulars.

Have you not joined in a while? Keep your profile and rank active! Join today :)

3. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    March 24th, 2019:

- Restarted the server to have some maintenance take effect.

- Fixed a client-crash bug when placing a certain item in your offhand.
    Note: Thank you Vloop for reporting.

- Made some tiny changes to the voting feature to make it go smoother.

- Processed some staff-threads from 2018 in preparation of upcoming 2019 events.
    Note: Reminder of current event: Theme Contest: Easter Build, check out the forums!

- Worked on some bigger plugin updates that are coming for the Summer Update.
    Note: We're not close enough yet to do some beta testing, but we're getting organised.

- Processed default to builder group/rank updates for players. Congrats if you got updated.

- Received a $2 donation from anonymous player, thank you!
    Note: If you also want to donate; check out the details on our forums here:
    https://omgboards.com/forums/mcvote/

Okay, time for me to learn more about live-streaming, so I will be back again tomorrow. Maybe catch you later on the server? Who doesn't want to play hardcore in the weekend with some friends!

4. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    March 26th, 2019:

- Restarted the System in preparation for an April network update.
    Note: Nobody was online for a while, and this means less downtime in April.

- Rebuild the Spigot engine to the latest build, and patched it with our 1MB Core stuff.
    Note: A few features from 1.12.engine are removed from Core, less bloat.

- Rebuild the 1MB Core engine that sits on top of it all, removed old stuff, tweaked new stuff, and bunch of things to help stability.

- Fixed an important issue with mcMMO, thanks Andrew for pointing it out.

- Updated the World guarding and editing tools to their latest versions.

- Updated the GUI Menu stuff to a newer version to fix a few issues.

- Fix for missing locale for limited use items. "broken" items should fix their lore on first use.
    Note: You might have an item with limited durability, from en event, as a prize, they might have been saying 'missing locale!', that's what this is about.

- Fix related to books colors which was inserting &0.
    Note: Some books started showing &0, this should auto fix itself, if it doesn't. please do let me know.

Can you believe it's almost April already?

5. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    March 28th, 2019:

Mucho maintenance release today. This one kept me busy last night, this morning, and this afternoon. OOF

- Network maintenance part 2 of 3 for 2019 has been completed.
    Note: We've added twenty megabit to the upstream bandwidth, giving everything a bit more breathing room. The downstream has doubled.
    Note: Yesterday was part 1 of 3, in April the next update will probably be the final one for a while; adding an extra hundred to the downstream.

- Restarted the server to make changes take effect.

- Fixed a bug in mcMMO that allowed players to abuse a skill perk, I checked, everybody played nice! (And rewarded players with 12 hours of Double exp event out of the blue)

- Updated the '1MB Core' engine to clean up some debug code that was left over)

- Updated the '1MB CMI' engine to it's latest version to enable some experimental features!

- Updated the '1MB Market' feature to make lores on items display better in various screens. Sorry about that.

- Updated the '1MB Market' feature to fix the issue where Ctrl-Shift-Click was not working for cancelling other's auctions (if the permission was set)
    Note: Mainly a staff thing.

- Fixed turning off nickname that weren't updating properly in tablist right away, yay. Just a tiny annoyance, but finally fixed.

- Fixed a placeholder error appearing in some situations when getting vote count.

- Fixed an error message when removing custom alias command line stuff, making it easier for me to better manage the commands we have on the server.

- Added the option for players to '/clear' - this is a really dangerous command, as it completely removes the full inventory, hotbar, offhand slot item, and the armor slots. Your ender chest 'should' be safe. But don't assume it. There IS now a confirmation option, allowing us to avoid accidental clearings. If you type it on accident, didn't read the bold red text, and accidentally clicked it: That's on you. We do NOT restore inventories.
    Note: Read that^
    Note: This is a feature requested every so often, now that we can offer a confirmation box, we're adding it to the feature set. Enjoy. Handy for builders and grinders who wanna clear our.
    Note: Again, warning: Learn how to use it!

View: https://youtu.be/anQnynYKagk

- Removed a duplicate alias that caused some unpredictable behavior.
    Note: And asked the developer how to resolve the other 2 duplicates.

- Removed some old 1.8 and 1.12 world_name references from various configuration files to stop error messages during start-up and slower processing of features trying to find these worlds and failing and trying again.. and again..

- Updated some on-server-start random teleport location error msgs for worlds that are temporary but still get checked (I've also reported this to the developer so they can improve on their code)

- Fixed a bug with @name tagging, it now shows the right color to all groups, and the sound from 1.12 has been fixed by using the 1.13 version. Silly mistake.
    Note: Hey @playerName how are you doing.
    Note: And they get their name to show in a color and hear a DING sound. To get their attention.

- Updated the '1MB Points' feature, increasing rewards and value of items.
    Note: New items have not yet been added, this is still in the works.
    Note: Greeting a player has tripled, instead of 1 you get 3 points.
    Note: First greet of the day has tripled, instead of 2, you get 6 points.
    Note: Value for items in /points shop have been increased, we will make further adjustments this summer, next 'big increase' is scheduled for 2020.

Time for a break for me, I need some food. I had breakfast, but that was 9 hours ago.

I feel like making some videos for youtube this summer.

6. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    April 4th, 2019:

- Prepped the server before April for the April Events.
    Note: Including April Fools, Monthly mcMMO, and Theme Contest.

- Reminded everybody of the contest, don't miss out!
    Note: We will soon give a bit more info about the prizes and the end-date.
    https://omgboards.com/threads/theme-contest-easter-build.261575/

- Reminded everybody of the Monthly mcMMO Event.
    Note: This time it will be QUAD XP for 24 hours!! for Archery. That's mental!
    https://omgboards.com/threads/monthly-mcmmo-events.261544/

- Enabled three April Fools things.. did you spot them all?
    Note: You might have noticed all the names were changed to Minecraft-names.
    Note: You might have noticed that friendly mobs were not actually friendly!
    Note: You might have noticed some extra mcMMO skills that you've never received before.
    Note: We live-streamed (Thanks Vloop for joining in the double stream).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA_hyciZX3Y

- Talking about live-streaming, Roxbots joined the server and when I tried to help I actually caused her to die in lava. WOOPS (sorry!) (Thanks for streaming btw)
    https://www.twitch.tv/roxbots/video/405382130

- Updated a bunch of plugins to fix some serious bug (man 1.13 is buggy)

- Some general maintenance, let's build!

- Added new heads to our head database, I can't wait to open the head shop!

- Updated the '1MB World' tools to their latest versions for better region and chunk maintenance support.

- Updated the Spigot 1.13.2 engine to it's latest version and patched it with our latest 1MB Network core features. 25% performance improvement!

- KNOWN ISSUE: We updated the Global Market and now we're having a cannot-sell issue. OOPS, We will work on this as soon as we have time (Hopefully friday), you can use /shops or /trade instead until then.

Are you about to live-steam? Let us know! We might auto host your channel on Twitch! Or link you to the clips/videos or even join in and build together. Contact Vloop or mrfloris.

• Love it Love it x 1
  7. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    April 18th, 2019:

Hey, I didn't forget about this, we've just been busy with the Theme Contest, offline health issues, and general maintenance. Nothing really worth mentioning on a daily basis.

- Rebuild the '1MB Core' patches from nearly scratch since we've learned a bit more about java and wanted to slowly prepare for the upcoming 1.14 update.

- Build a new 'Spigot' jar file and patched it with our network stuff, so there's really a nice way now to hide what we wanna keep hidden.

- Restarted the servers on the whole network, so everybody's on the same and latest version.

- Updated the region and world protection tools

- Updated a few plugins that had minor maintenance and bug fixes.

- THEME CONTEST: It ends in a day, check how you can STILL participate before it's too late.

- MCMMO: The Monthly mcMMO has ended, but for the last time this month, this Easter weekend we will have nearly two days of double exp.

- Other boosters will also randomly be turned on and off at various rates.

Have a nice Easter 2019 everybody.

8. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    April 20th, 2019:

- Updated the Spigot engine to it's latest version.

- Mojang announced 1.14's release date: April 23rd.

- Restarted the server for maintenance reasons.

- Stopped the Theme Contest, Easter Build.
    Note: Winners will be announced before the end of the month.

- Started 48 hours of mcMMO Double Exp (easter event)

- Enabled the second round of /kits updates.
    Note: Thank you all for your suggestions. Keep them coming.

Have a nice easter weekend.

9. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    April 23rd, 2019:

Whooooo the first few steps towards 1.14 have been taken, let's explain!

- Mojang has been releasing snapshots and pre-releases of 1.14 in the last month.

- How have we been analysing these builds? Through hardcore sessions!
    Note: Once a week with a variety of players we've tried to have a hardcore session to learn about what is (or isn't) possible with 1.14, find out where it breaks performance wise, etc. In anticipation of what's to come.

- What's to come? A stable release by Mojang for 1.14, which was released today actually.

- What about the features, options, pets, plugins, mcMMO and all those things?
    Note: Great question, and to be honest: It's a bit too early to tell. However, the upgrade from 1.13.2 to 1.14.x is assumed to be going a lot smoother than the upgrade from 1.12.x to 1.13.2. Smoother, and faster!

- Spigot has a public build finally, so it's time to test and develop!
    Note: Spigot is what we will be using currently as the engine to run our servers on. We are on 1.13.2 right now, and will hopefully as the Summer starts, upgrade to Spigot 1.14.

- You don't sound too positive, what's up?
    Note: Plugins! And serious bugs.. Spigot can have bugs, Minecraft itself can have bugs, and the plugins can have bugs. First, the plugins have to work with 1.14, then the serious bugs have to disappear. And finally the plugins have to all work together nicely.

- So, beta time?
    Note: Yes, certainly. We are now internally testing to see which plugins do not work with the current Spigot build, like, to find the ones that fail 100% so we know for which ones we have to find alternatives. And the most essentials plugins, we are talking to those developers and find out what their plans are and how 1MB can help them with testing/bug reports.

- How can I help beta test?
    Note: Once we're out of internal testing, we will do some private beta testing with the team members. Once that's behind us, we will invite our public beta friends and our regular players to come test with us. Eventually we will run ONE week on 1.14 on our live server, if there's no issue: we will stick to that build and only move forward (and otherwise we will probably have to roll back and try again).
    Note: tldr: we will ask you if we need help!

- But, it's 1.14, I want to use it now!
    Note: Ok, hold on: Patience. Please, .. this doesn't just depend on me, I have to wait for Minecraft to fix their big bugs, I have to wait for Spigot to then adjust and fix their bugs as well, and then for those plugins, etc.. A bit of patience while we work hard behind closed doors testing and building, .. would be desirable.
    Note: how about this.. you can connect to our server with 1.14, but .. it's not 1.14 yet.

- Wait, are you on 1.14? I could connect with it!
    Note: No. At the time of this writing we are on 1.13.2 But we've made some patches and you can connect with 1.14 already. Of course, anything 'new' from 1.14 won't actually be there. And yes, it can be buggy. We strongly recommend using 1.13.2 client for 1.13.2 1MB server. But yeh, it works, you could connect.

- Will all our stuff be there when we move to 1.14, or is there going to be a reset.
    Note: NOoooo, the perm worlds are perm! We will never reset those. Don't worry. it's our goal to keep our players as they are, with all their stuff, chests, and builds, etc.

- What about the temp worlds?
    Note: Any temporary world made for 1.13 will be rebuild from scratch for 1.14, like the /mine, /nether, and /end worlds.

- I've heard rumours about a new 1.14 world?
    Note: You've heard those rumours too huh? Yeah, .. but more about that later.

- Any other changes for 1.14?
    Note: Yes, we will update some of our server rules, and make some gameplay changes. We will use this version change as another opportunity to balance and tweak our server. Things will always change, it's part of growth. For example, back in the day we were a private whitelisted server that was invite only. Now we're public. Details of any changes will be announced as they're introduced.

- I have more questions!
    Note: I don't have the time, sorry, I want to play some Minecraft. But feel free to ask. See you on our Discord?

1.14!! so cool

10. OP
    Floris

Threads:
  11. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    April 27th, 2019:

- Continued the 1MB Weekend Event, details:
    Note: https://omgboards.com/threads/1mb-weekend-event.261624/
    Note: The countdown has ended for First-play,
    Note: The countdown has started for 2nd-play,
    Note: We will update the thread above and/or the #events Discord channel every once in a while.
    Note: Our Discord: https://discord.gg/KzTDhxv

- The live-survival server has been restarted to get to the latest 1.13.2 Spigot build and plugins, and we've made changes in preparation of the 1.14 update.

- About 1.14: It's looking promising, we're 25% into internal beta testing without too many setbacks.

12. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    April 28th, 2019:

- Continued the 1MB Weekend Event, details:
    Note: https://omgboards.com/threads/1mb-weekend-event.261624/
    Note: The countdown has ended for First-play and Second-play (both day Survivor: Tidala)
    Note: The countdown has started for 3rd-play,
    Note: We will update the thread above and/or the #events Discord channel every once in a while.
    Note: Our Discord: https://discord.gg/KzTDhxv

- A donation was received, this really helps support the server.
    Note: Thank you HAMCORE, you've donated over $10, and that's enough to make you show blue on Discord and in-game.
    Note: If you wish to support our community you're free to read our donation information, and/or type /donate in-game.

- The live-survival server has been restarted to get to the latest 1.13.2 Spigot build and plugins, and we've made changes in preparation of the 1.14.1 update.

- About 1.14.1: It's looking promising, we're 30% into internal beta testing 1.14 without too many setbacks, once we're done with the plugin side of things we're moving on with 1.14.1 towards internal world conversion testing. Dear Mojang, can you fix those serious chunk loading bugs please? That''''dddddd be great.

• Love it Love it x 1
  13. Vloop

Vloop aka: Rodolfo Donator

Threads:
    Please, Mojang!!!

14. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    May 1st, 2019:

Whooo 1.14 month?

- New month, server restarted for network maintenance.

- New day, server restarted for some tiny updates.

- mcMMO Double Drop bug fixed, thank you Citebafla for reporting!

- We're a tiny bit delayed on finalizing the Theme Contest and the Hardcore Event, but I appreciate your patience, we're almost there. It's honestly just real life being in the way.

- 1.14 has been released stable by Mojang, we've shared some info about this. We have been spending 2,5 hours per day testing plugins and talking to developers etc. The wait is for Mojang to release 1.14.1 to fix performance issues and chunk loading bugs that are rather serious and would prevent us from converting the 1.13 worlds to 1.14.

- This is a heads up that now we are aware of 1.14, to remind you all that when we convert to 1.14 in the near future that the temporary worlds will be reset. If you have beacons, grinders, etc, go collect your stuff to guarantee not losing. We will let everybody know before we upgrade though, we're not quite there yet.

- Created a couple of new players warps, check out page 3 of /warps

- The server rules have been slightly adjusted/clarified. Thank you for understanding.

- This is a heads up that we will introduce some new things with 1.14, and they will come with updates to our rules. There's been some confusion about what is or isn't allowed, so we will pick a few things to help clarify gameplay moving forward. This generally does not affect anybody that simply plays fair and plays survival.

- Reminder! Our Monthly mcMMO event will be here again soon. Keep an eye on the thread for details.
    Note: https://omgboards.com/threads/monthly-mcmmo-events.261544/

Day one work done, next is playing Minecraft, testing 1.14 even more, and preparing for day 2 out of 31. See you guys back tomorrow with more inside news, information, and server adjustments.

Have you subscribe to us on Twitch yet? https://www.twitch.tv/mrpurmerend

15. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    May 3rd, 2019:

- The Hardcore results are in the thread has been updated.

- The Treasure Event started (and ended). That was fun.

More fun things tomorrow, (probably bug fixes)

16. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    May 4th, 2019:

A status update

- Shut down all the event servers for April and May. That was super fun!
    Note: The participation tokens and prizes will be paid out as soon as we can.
    Note: No, I didn't forget the Theme Contest, #soon

- Received a donation from Maximvdw, thank you so much!
    Note: You should show in blue in-game and on Discord.

- You ever thought about donating? Now's the time!
    Note: https://omgboards.com/threads/donating-to-1mb-is-now-possible.261543/

- An update on Minecraft 1.14
    Note: Mojang has released the 'latest version' of their game: 1.14, this is now their recommended version.
    Note: There's quite a few serious bugs with this release, which are hopefully fixed in their 'upcoming' 1.14.1
    Note: Spigot has released their version of Minecraft 1.14, which addresses a lot of bugs, but not the important ones (yet)
    Note: We are depending on plugins to work on Spigot, and we're depending on Spigot to run our server(s).
    Note: While we're waiting for Mojang to release version 1.14.1, and Spigot to update to this as well: We are working on figuring out which of our plugins do and do not work. We've completed that process now by about 80%. It's looking a lot more promising going from 1.13 to 1.14, than it was from 1.12 to 1.13; so yay for us.
    Note: We have yet been able to properly convert the worlds from 1.13 to 1.14; the 1.14.1 release should hopefully resolve this.
    Note: We've been running some internal test servers with 'new' and 'poorly converted broken' worlds, to test how the plugins hold up and what our performance is. While far from perfect or usable as a live solution. It really is rather promising.
    Note: Again, we do not ever reset our permanent worlds, only our temporary worlds. Your builds, items, stats, should be all be there once we go live with 1.14.

Have a lovely weekend, did you see the crocodile?

17. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    May 6th, 2019:

- Restarted the -live- survival server to complete some maintenance.

- Updated the '1MB Perks' feature, and picked up beta testing again.

- New! Type: /here and you can easily add/remove members to your region.

- Updated a couple of plugins for improved 1.13.2 support, that now also works on 1.14.0.

- Tweaked the '1MB Server' to have a better 1.14.0 experience on our current 1.13.2 server.
    Note: Thank you all for the positive feedback! (Any performance lag is a known Mojang bug btw)

- Fixed a couple of small mcMMO bugs.

- Updated the '1MB UI' feature in preparation of 1.14 support.

- Fixed a potential dupe bug with a plugin.
    Note: Thank you ender_vine for reporting.

- Started testing the '1MB Discord' feature again.

- Updated the '1MB Essential' plugins for better Spigot 1.13.2 support.
    Note: Fingers crossed they didn't introduce a bunch of nonsense.

- Updated the '1MB Custom Heads' database.

- Update the '1MB Fun' database, and this also introduces 1.14 support.

- Updated the '1MB RTP' command. Hopefully this should improve performance for some people.

- Updated the '1MB Region Protection and Handling' plugins. Fingers crossed.

- Updated the '1MB Shops' feature. Hopefully this fixes a few integration and support-of-other-plugins- issues (finally omg)

- Updated the '1MB Market' feature. This should address some known issues (and hopefully not introduce new ones)

This isn't everything, but I need some more testing completed before I can enable new things (and re-enable old things)

Last edited: May 6, 2019
  18. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    May 7th, 2019:

- Restarted the server to fix a couple of issues. Thank you all for reporting!

- Introducing the new /builders world: I guess we can call this one version 2?
    Note: Plots cost money.
    Note: Players can visit the world, they cannot use it.
    Note: Builders can claim up to four plots, if you need more: contact mrfloris
    Note: Creative mode is not on by default: If you need it: contact mrfloris
    Note: It is utterly not allowed to abuse creative mode, this includes trying to spawn in impossibles, create beyond survival allowed items, and it's not allowed to attempt to move items between inventories and worlds. Abuse of creative mode will guarantee you a perm ban.
    Note: The Builders world is a privilege, we have it for veteran builders.

- Fixed the ability to abuse /run to auto-heal yourself to a 100%, we've changed it to stripping your effects when you join the game.

- Tweaked a bunch of settings of a bunch of plugins to improve performance.

- It's now a lot easier to type: /here, and add/remove members t:wave:from your region (if you have one).

That's all for today.

A great way to show support besides playing, is coming online just to say hi to your friends! Let us know how you're doing! Heck, invite your friends to join the server so you can play together.

19. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    May 9th, 2019:

- Restarted the server for some maintenance.

- Fixed the issue with /alias commands showing up red. (Hopefully)

- Fixed a silly dupe bug in mcMMO.

- Crying that I don't have enough time to clear out my todo list in time!

You ever wondered how you can be 'blue' on Discord and in Minecraft? It's a cosmetic donator perk, type: /donate, in-game or !donate, in-discord.

20. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    May 11th, 2019:

- Fixed a potential issue with the backpack feature
    Note: This is a limited feature for builders (or higher) group.
    Note: Sneak open a shulkerbox mid-air to open it as a backpack.

- Upgraded a few plugins in preparation of 1.14 support.
    Note: And fixed a bunch of 1.13.2 issues they were having.

- Updated the '1MB Hunting' feature so staff in spectator mode no longer accidentally pick up dropped gold bags.

- Received a donation from the456gamer! Thank you so much, it's really appreciated.
    Note: If anybody else want to donate as well, type: /donate in-game or !donate in Discord.

- Updated the '1MB Heads' resources.

- Updated the '1MB Market' for better 1.13.2 protection,support and better 1.14 support.

- Rebuild the 1.13.2 Spigot build and patched it with a newer 1MB 2.6.3 release.
    Note: For 1.14, we're honestly just waiting to finish testing on 1.14.1 (where is it Mojang!)

- Restarted the server to make activate all the changes.

Are you on our Discord yet? Type /discord in-game and join!

21. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    May 13th, 2019:

- Mojang released Minecraft 1.14.1, and players could connect with 1.14.1 to our current 1.13.2 server.
    Note: Spigot is what we wait for now by the way, then we can continue testing with upgrading to 1.14.

- Updated our '1MB Head' features to work better with both 1.13.2 and 1.14.1
    Note: Turns out we have nearly 5 plugins that deal with heads. Ridiculous.

- Finalized internal beta testing of mcMMO's 2.x release.
    Note: When we upgrade there will be some changes.
    Note: We will upgrade to 2.x when we upgrade the server to 1.14

- Reverted previous changes to '1MB Essential' features as they caused some issues with commands.
    Note: Reported these to the developers but got ignored. I think they're salty that we promote CMI over theirs.

- Talking about CMI, upgraded it to the latest version to have some major improvements.
    Note: Thank you ZRips for listening to your customers. woop woop

- Updated '1MB Shops' to prepare it for the 1.14 upgrade.
    Note: What slow development this is, but at least it's finally solving major issues we had with some other plugins as they finally upgraded the API and dependencies.
    Note: I really really hope the support for 1.14 will be a lot better.

- Fixed an issue with '1MB Capture' feature, hopefully preventing certain abuse.
    Note: There's still one known issue, but at least we can now auto-ban on abuse.

- Reviewed a handful of players that joined in the last three months. This includes, but isn't limited to their chat, attitude, playing within the rules, xray, etc.
    Note: We review every player, including donators, staff, and veterans. Not just new players.
    Note: Those who blatantly violated our rules have been banned (sorry).
    Note: Next thorough review of 5+ players will happen before the end of the month.

- Processed a bunch of log files from waaay back, when we just moved to 1.13.2.
    Note: Pruned the archive of older backups as well.

- Run optimize and repair on our network mysql server, sorry for the lag spikes.

- Updated the 1.13.2 -dev- and -test- servers.

- Prepped the 1.14 -dev- and -test- servers.
    Note: All known issues have either been fixed, or are at least reported to the developers.
    Note: All plugins have been pruned, all user data has been updated.
    Note: The next step is upgrading to Spigot 1.14.1 and the latest versions of the plugins.

- 1.14 network upgrade: We're testing, internally. And we're waiting for Spigot 1.14.1. The next step is for us to do world conversion testing. Once our -dev- server runs 'okay enough', we will make a -test- server for 1.14.1 and invite our regulars and some developers and our beta players to come and do their best to find whatever possible issue they can find.

- The '1MB Achievements' upgrade went fine, but as it turns out the new achievements do not appear to work. SOo yeaaAahh... I think I screwed that up. Will try to find time to work on this again soon.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tRbnPLtQeE

Okay, that's enough for me for a couple of days. Time to take a break and build!

Oh also, Vloop and I would love to come visit your build when you're online and have you show us around. We might record this and put that on Youtube and/or live-stream it. Just give us a poke if you want us both to visit and explore your build area. We weally,weally really like seeing what players have been building.

(Floris, how about you announce the easter contest winners already) .. yeah :/ I will..

• Love it Love it x 1
  22. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    May 16th, 2019:

- If you type /money, you get your own balance. If you type: /money <player>, you now get their balance.

- If you didn't like using /pay, or /money pay, you can now also use /money send.

- If you had problems with banishing/banished horses, try again, this could be fixed for a bunch of you now.

- When we do a ground cleaning, (removing dropped items) it should no longer include tridents that were thrown.

- The backpack feature (sneak open shulker box in mid air) should work for more ranks and groups now. Give it a try!

- Some users reported an issue with /home, this should be addressed now.

- Improved some /back location logging for specific events (like dying) to get a bigger chance that it works.

- While Vloop was the first to unlock Tier 1, and make it to Tier 2. It's Tidala who's the first to complete both levels of Tier 2 and has unlocked her access to Tier 3 on the server.
    Note: Oh, I am talking about the OP items and options for the Vote-Tokens you can collect. Curious what these items and options are? Talk to Vloop and Tidala and others who've already received a bunch of these. a little explanation: Vote 64 times through a particular site, and you get 64 unique vote-tokens of a type. You can exchange that against it's OP item. Get all 5 unique vote-token types exchanged, to unlock the next Tier. Tier 2 has 2 levels by the way. You cannot get any Tier 2 item until you've unlocked it.

- Location logging has also improved for /home and /back in situations where you're close(r) to bedrock which was causing some strange player-experiences.

- Improved a handful of commands to work better, faster, stronger with 1.13.2 (and in a way so that when we switch to 1.14.x that they continue to work just as smoothly)

Talking about improving, have you checked out your old builds lately? Aren't they beautiful? No? Whuuut? Go back and improve on them. There's loads of 1.12.2 and 1.13.2 tricks and blocks you can use to spice things up. Let me know if you're happy with your builds and invite me to come check them out. Maybe I will turn on my recorder and make it a Youtube video!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw87vEaqdw0

• Love it Love it x 1
  23. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    May 20th, 2019:

- Removed Hunters gold for now, the money goes straight into /money for the moment.

- Restarted the server for maintenance reasons.

- Nerfed x mobs in y chunks per z time a bit as farms were impacting overall TPS for everybody.

- Updated https://scripts.1moreblock.com for 1.14.1 java 11 (unsupported)

I am moody. Maybe depressed with how life is going. No witty comment today.

24. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    May 21st, 2019:

- Restarted the server to activate some maintenance stuff.

- mcMMO Overfishing has been more realistic.
    Note: You won't get bothered with it as much as before.
    Note: We still fight afk-fishing, sorry. We want active players, not auto-players.

- Updated the 1MB Shell scripts (buildtools, start, minecraft, etc).
    Note: Dropping 1.x to 1.12.2 support.
    Note: Legacy support for 1.12.2 and java 8 remains for another year.
    Note: Focus is on 1.13.2 and 1.14.x and java 11 moving forward.

- Updated the CMI plugin to fix some annoying conditional things.
    Note: This might mean some /baseCommands we use might need a tiny tweak.

- Started development of the 1MB Emotes feature.
    Note: Proof of concept finished, @Beta team on Discord can contribute now.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMTIEXAarWg

- Moved '1MB Hunting' payout of 'hunters gold' to move directly to your /money balance.

- Some xray measures have been put into place, tired of you guys being disrespectful and ignoring our rules.
    Note: If you want to use cheats, please get lost and find a server that allows it.

Wish to keep things running? Then help me pay the bills: Type: /donate in the game or !donate on Discord.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice