Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

1. Connect today Guest, to explore, mine, build and survive.
    1MB is a public, family-friendly #minecraft survival server, version 1.13.2.
    We're small, but have a friendly face. Invite your friends and come play!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market,
    Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more.

Minecraft Changelog

Discussion in 'MineCraft' started by Floris, Jan 1, 2019.

1. OP
    Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

Threads:
    May 23rd, 2019:

- Restarted the server to update a couple of plugins and free up memory.

- Enabled the '1MB Control' features. Starting at 90%.

- Certain 'creative restrictions' in Survival mode should no longer complain to you.
    Note: If they do, report it!

- Fixed '1MB Economy' features, less double messages, and more dynamic messages.

- Shift-clicking to get the items of the same type quickly into the /sell interface is finally working. Enjoy!

- Using [item] while holding an enchanted book should properly display the book's content again.

- Fixed some Creative mode permissions and made sure they're in the right group. (thanks for reporting!)

- The internal beta phase for /emotes has started! Sign up on Discord!

- With Mojang's poor 1.14.x performance and chunk issues, not to mention potential corruption of region files bugs, .. we are going to hold off until 1.14.3 and just wish for the best. UUUUUGGGGH ..

- mcMMO: Wolves should be less dumb about killing themselves in certain conditions.

- mcMMO: Fixed drops for multi-block crops.

- mcMMO: Over-fishing is a lot more forgiving for real players who actually fish.

- We've put a feature-lock on 1MB Core 2.6.3, our focus will shift to the Summer-update.

We've been working on /warp oldtown, come have a look! (no stealing, griefing, or we will murder your face)

• Love it Love it x 1
  2. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    May 27th, 2019:

- Restarted the server to free up some memory.

- Did a manual backup of the server after noticing the automated system had a process freezing (and I want a guarantee)

- Organized a bunch of old todo items so I have a better overview of what's next to do for me.

- Updated a couple of plugins that were simple maintenance updates.

- Put a pause on testing 1.14 due to it's massive cpu guzzling performance.
    Note: I really do not wish to run my fans at max rpm, and cpu around 100%, all day (compared to 1.13.2 at 0 to 8%)
    Note: And we will also wait until 1.14.2 Spigot / Paper is released for 1.14.2 so we can better test things again.

- Received a donation from Yessah, thank you for this personal gift to the site! Much appreciated.
    Note: if you also wish to donate, type: /donate in the game, or !donate on discord to get started.
    Note: We now have enough donators to group them on Discord. I've just made the change.

- Made the final changes to our very slow-going Spring update to the server. Which was all about processing player-feedback, trying to work on stability, doing loads of maintenance stuff and preparing for 1.14 and the Summer. Personal life really, really got in the way due to a loss in the family, thank you all for understanding.

- Thanks to Mikey we can now share internal todo items to the discord team channel, which helps speed things up. I consider the test period for this to be over now, and will start making use of this.

A quick impression of some of the builds on our server, make in both survival and creative.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJm1YknP-rU

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX2itW-ZY3A

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXcnntLgNlY

Okay, that's it for today, see you guys back in June, when we officially start our Summer Update todo list.

• Love it Love it x 1
  3. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    May 30th, 2019:

- Restarted the server for maintenance reasons.

- Learn more about armorstands here:
    Note: https://omgboards.com/threads/1mb-armor-stands-information.261637/

- The '1MB Jobs' feature has received a pretty big update, hopefully everything still works, and better!
    Note: Notice anything weird? Report it!

- The '1MB Fun' feature has received a very small update to fix performance.
    Note: Stop being silly 1mb fun, and offer some new questions too!

- The '1MB PvP' feature has been upgraded to better communicate with newer versions of other plugins.

- The '1MB Hunting' feature has been upgraded to the latest version.

- The '1MB %API` has been updated to better offer placeholders to a variety of plugins.

- Heads-up: Per June we will have some new /rules, and July, and August, and September.
    Note: We will start to gradually make some changes to the server (and welcome your feedback on it)

- The '1MB Shops' features has been upgraded to better support 1.13.2 and 1.14.x
    Note: The tests appeared to be fine, if you have any issues though, please do report them.

- The '1MB Trade' feature was upgraded to be faster, less buggy, and to work with 1.13.2 a little nicer, and to offer initial support for 1.14.2

- Heads-up: Per June we will be introducing the new version of mcMMO 2.x
    Note: This is a major update over 1.x and will come with quite a few changes. Please do bare with us as we will slowly work throughout June to tweak all the settings one by one.

- [edit] Talking about heads, they weren't dropping, this has now been fixed.
    Note: Thank you _hepcat_ for reporting to Vloop.

Bored of exploring, bored of mining for resources? If you're a green-builder player you can contact me on how to build in creative-mode in the /builders world.

• Love it Love it x 1
    Last edited: May 31, 2019
  4. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    May 31st, 2019:

- The /builders world has received an update.

- The Easter Contest winners have been announced.
    Note: 1st place goes to xTientjex (congratulations!)
    Note: 2nd place goes to globug100 (whoo nice job!)
    Note: and 3rd place goes to Paprikaatje (also congrats!)

Happy Weekend everybody, oh by the way; if you have an account with PMC can you perhaps consider giving us a diamond, a follow, like, or leave a nice comment? <3 tnx
    https://www.planetminecraft.com/server/1moreblock-com-4196299/

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    June 1st, 2019:

As far as we're concerned the Spring Update has officially ended, and we're moving on to the Summer Update for 2019. (yay Summer!)

- Updated the '1MB Core' to the latest 2.6.3 version, the next update will be 2.6.4 and be considered our Summer Update.

- Updated Spigot jar with these latest changes.

- Updated '1MB Scripts' internal scripts for the latest 1.13.2 setup, completely dropping 1.12.2 and older support.
    Note: For server admins: If you require 1.12.2 for a convert, start the shell script with --legacy and it will work.

- Updated '1MB Scripts' public scripts for 1.14.2 support.
    Note: http://scripts.1moreblock.com

- Updated the server /rules, in regards to mentioning other servers.
    Note: https://omgboards.com/threads/260946/#post-757937
    Note: Please read before playing again.

- Organized the internal TODO list for 1.13.2, finalizing the Spring Update todo list. Removing duplicates, outdated, and all that stuff (still took me 3 hours ARGH)

Voted for us today yet?
    https://minecraft-mp.com/server-s205421
    Vote-tokens can give you excellent OP-items! Ask our community helpers how :)

• Love it Love it x 2
  6. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    June 2nd, 2019:

- Restarted the server to free up a bit of memory.

- The TAB-list will now show AFK-players with an orange `*`-prefix.
    Note: Screenshot
    afk-tablist.png

- The TAB-list will now show `Gamemode` instead of all caps `GAMEMODE`, a little friendlier.

- Upgraded the '1MB Core 2' plugin to fix a handful (okay maybe 30+) bugs throughout a couple of plugins it's hooking into. Including performance tweaks.

- Worked on the basics of making it easier to handle certain permissions and commands for each world/player/rank/group. Jeez, so annoying.

- Heads-up: Throughout June and July we will slowly be adjusting, tweaking, adding to, and/or removing, editing our rules.
    Note: Making some changes like the rules updates from yesterday, today, and tomorrow. So be sure to read the /rules when you join the game, or check the forums for details and examples.
    Note: https://omgboards.com/threads/minecraft-rules.260946/

- Update to our rules regarding taking from chests, duping items.
    Note: By default when a player puts down a container it is automatically locked into their name. This is done with the intention to prevent access to it's content by others, in any means.
    Note: We have the general rule that taking from others one way or another without their permission is stealing/griefing, and we do (perm) ban for this.
    Note: Check our updated rules for some details and examples on what's allowed and isn't allowed moving forward June 2nd, 2019.

- Added a one-time kit for Donators with some special. Keep it private please so it's a fun surprise for those who donate to the server.
    Note: One-time kit, get it by typing: /kits
    Note: If you've donated in the past, you can still get it!

- A bit of extra info about donating to the server (since people asked)
    Note: If you want to donate, type /donate in-game or !donate on Discord
    Note: If you wish to donate by the way, any amount is welcome.
    Note: If you wish to be blue on Discord or in Minecraft, a minimum of $10 is currently required. This number will go up in 2020.
    Note: https://omgboards.com/threads/261543/

- Updated the '1MB Economy' a little bit. You can now shift-click items into the /sell feature just how you'd do it in a chest. A much requested feature!
    Note: Video (watch until the end of the video fam-squad!)

View: https://youtu.be/gkd6CbiVgW4

- Don't forget in a few weeks the next Monthly mcMMO Event is here.
    Note: It will be about fishing, around the third week of the month.
    Note: Subscribe to the thread to stay up to date!
    Note: https://omgboards.com/threads/monthly-mcmmo-events.261544/

- I finally had time to update the /event and /easter commands. Woops.

- The '1MB Shops' feature has receive an update for better dependency support. This should improve 'playing nice' with other plugins we run. Oi oi oi ..

- The '1MB Points' feature had some internal changes.
    Note: If your inventory is full, the item drops on the floor (instead of disappearing)
    Note: Added Trident for 250 points, (it's the armor stand in the list)
    Note: Video

View: https://youtu.be/VEXWJEmSpUE

- From now on we allow players to come online and chat using the Pickaxe App for Android. Just like Minechat.
    Note: We want active players that play, so don't use this for auto grinding. This is discouraged. Joining in on the active-conversation and hanging out with other players: perfectly fine.

- Reviewed a bunch of random connections from players we've had in Jan/Feb and sanctioned their account after seeing them use xray mods, hack clients, grief/steal, or otherwise break our rules. Will do Mar/Apr later this week.
    Note: Reminder: Type /rules in-game, we encourage fair-play, not fail-play.

- Moderated a batch of 100+ sign-ups on the OMG forums and blocked the spam accounts. Have you signed up on our site? omgboards.com!

Have you voted for our servers today yet? Vote-tokens are awesome ways to get OP items!! (Like a bow with mending AND infinity on it) https://omgboards.com/forums/mcvote/

7. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    June 3rd, 2019:

- Restarted the Minecraft server to activate some updates.

- Fish can no longer be sold through the /sell feature.
    Note: Please use /fish shop

- Raw vanilla fish price has been set to $8 per each.

- Cooked vanilla fish cannot be sold anymore.

- 1MB Fish types have not changed, you can sell them through /fish shop for the same price as yesterday.

- Please note that our /rules have been updated and we now consider AFK-fishing to be automated fishing, and no longer allow auto fishing (we kinda already didnt' allow it)

- The '1MB Menu' (netherstar) in the inventory will come back less often now, making it hopefully less annoying.
    Note: You can always type: /menu, and disable/enable it again.

- Fixed an annoying issue with the '1MB Run' (/run) mini-game.
    Note: Now when a game is already in progress, and you type: /run, it will 1- tell you that you cannot join, and 2- the msg at the top of the screen will not show.

- Worked a bit on better controlling (not) sharing inventories between certain worlds.

- The '1MB Jobs' Miners and Builders should be able to get paid again for nether bricks.

Sometimes you get double drops when you are shoveling or mining, so cool! But our MMO features can do so much more! Learn about mcMMO here! https://omgboards.com/threads/perks-for-playing-with-mcmmo.260970/

8. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    June 4th, 2019:

- Updated a couple of our core plugins to fix some minor things like typos and error catching issues.

- Worked on the '1MB Emotes' package.

- Worked on the mcMMO convert from 1.x to 2.x, also thanks to Nossr50 and Vicarious.
    Note: So much to test!

- Live-streamed to Twitch for about four hours. Had fun making a small survival home.
    Note: Thank you Ardoared and Vloop for helping!

Have a lot to do off-line, so taking a day off, I will be online later tonight for moreeeee

• Love it Love it x 1
  9. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    June 12th, 2019:

- The last week we've had some small maintenance changes, tiny updates not worth mentioning.

- mcMMO had a few updates.

- We've picked up some testing on 1.14.3 and improved our Mojang bug reports.

- More plugins have been updated from 1.12.2 working on 1.13.2, to now 1.13.2 working on 1.14.x as well.

- The protection plugin that uses /lock and /unlock, will now be less spammy, and use the actionbar for some of it's messaging.

Thank you for playing on the server, it's awesome to see people having fun and making fantastic things. If you have any suggestions for us, please don't hesitate to let us know.

• Love it Love it x 1
  10. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    June 15th, 2019:

- Enabled the /trash command
    Note: Important! Whatever you put in the GUI, it will be 100% deleted when you close it.
    Note: Tip! If you want to trash items, try /sell first? Get some /money out of it!
    Note: screenshot
    Screenshot 2019-06-15 at 03.38.36.png

- Enabled the /cheque <amount> command
    Note: Hold paper in your hand, type: /cheque 50, or any amount you have, and it should transfer from /money to the paper. You can then gift that paper to others, or right click to get the money back.
    Note: If you gift someone or sell someone a cheque paper, you cannot ask for your money back later. So be wise and think twice before you give away money cheques to others. They do not have to return it.
    Note: screenshot
    Screenshot 2019-06-15 at 03.38.53.png

Personal note: Taking it easy this weekend due to personal circumstances. If you have any questions or need help, contact someone on the team like Tidala, Vloop, Emmabear, 1MBNetwork, etc.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
  11. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    June 16th, 2019:

- Restarted the server for maintenance reasons.

- Updated a few plugins from for example version x.x.10 to x.x.11 .. just tiny improvements code wise.

- Fixed a bug reported by @Macadam (thanks for reporting)
    Note: A /cheque on sale in /market should now pay out properly.

Have you gone to PMC yet and liked our server or my profile? No? Well, now you have something to do this summer! :p

• Like Like x 1
  12. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    June 17th, 2019:

- Enabled the ability for players to place a sign with the text [trash] at their base.
    Note: (right) click will open the trash bin.
    Note: You can also just type /trash by the way ;)
    Note: What goes in, never comes out - we will not restore!
    Note: (left) click will let you break the sign.

- Updated the way you receive new /mail messages.
    Note: Changed it to the newer clickable interface we're slowly using more and more. Meaning, you will hear a sound and get the text message that you have a new mail from a player.
    Note: Hover over the text msg and it will tell you that you can click it, which will open your mail inbox.
    Note: You can press the red [x] behind each mail to delete it.

- Updated /list to the more modern version. (Enabled it to all groups)
    Note: Users with orange * are marked as AFK.
    Note: Now also includes x of y players

Pssst, you on our Discord yet? https://discord.gg/KzTDhxv

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
  13. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    June 23rd, 2019:

- Restarted the server for some maintenance.

- Fixed a few user-reported issues.

- Reported a few Mojang bugs and Spigot bugs.

- Enabled and disabled the fishing Tournament
    Note: Congrats the456gamer for winning.

- Enabled and disabled the Monthly mcMMO Event (fishing)

- Reviewed our /rules again, we're good for this month, next update: July 2019.

Thanks everybody for having fun on the server, but if you feel like you would play more if.... then contact me in-game with a book or /mail suggestion, or use the suggestions Discord channel.

14. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    June 25th, 2019:

- Restarted the server to fix an issue with Discord (silly plugins)

- Received a donation from _hepcat_
    Note: Thank you so much! Super awesome.

- Minor configuration changes to various features to fight a few lag spikes.

Whooo it's warm in the Netherlands.

15. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    July 4th, 2019:

- Happy 4th of July.

- Maintenance to the server engine has completed, and the server was restarted.

- Potential serious issue with one of our core plugins has also finally been addressed.

- Small typing errors caught by some players have been fixed.

- Further tests with 1.14.4 show that performance is improving, but nothing to write home about. More worrying are the chunk corruption issues 1.14 introduces to our worlds. Despite our wishes to move safely to 1.14, it's unrealistic at this point (grrr Mojang!)

- Builder ranks that haven't been used in 6+ months have now expired, through July our system will gradually downgrade Builders to Players to free up spots for active players.

- Vloop had a fun zombie village survival event, if you missed it: Maybe again this weekend? Contact @Vloop

- HEADSUP: We are really working towards better supporting the core of our survival server. Where we want active players who enjoy playing the game with friends. We support players being AFK for extended periods of time, but not to gain an unfair advantage. Not actually playing the game and levelling up for example wasn't allowed, but we will no longer condone it. To just name one example. Starting this year (and the plan was a few months ago with the introduction of 1.14) at our next /nether reset, players won't be able to build above world limits, such as a nether roof. So keep that in mine. And afk-ing to auto level through whatever method will no longer be allowed (even though it was already not allowed). This month is a "heads up" giving players enough time to get used to the more strict rule enforcing, and prepare for a nether/mine/end world Summer reset (get your stuff).

That was a lot of text: We will this month better inform people through rule updates and world reset announcements.

https://omgboards.com/threads/minecraft-rules.260946/

- Temporary worlds will be reset in August
    Note: https://omgboards.com/threads/temporary-worlds-reset-in-august.261643/

- Received an anonymous donation (personal gift) from one of our legacy players. Thank you!
    Note: I would also like to take this moment to thank the OG owner @Mikey and OG admin @Nix for their continued support on these forums, discord, and the minecraft server.
    Note: Without the support from all you awesome people this hobby of mine wouldn't be possible. Thank you.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
  16. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    July 5th, 2019:

- Server restarted for maintenance reasons and to help performance on a roll-back.

- Banned a bunch of griefers, NAUGHTY PPL!!
    Note: Don't bother appealing, you guys are network banned and will not get unbanned. Sorry.

- HEADSUP: Get your items from the temporary worlds, in August we will do a temp-worlds-reset.
    Note: https://omgboards.com/threads/temporary-worlds-reset-in-august.261643/

- HEADSUP: As mentioned yesterday, moving forward we will try to clarify our rules more and inform you guys if we do so, nothing really changed, but we're going to be a bit more 'strict' on our rules. Let's build a survival server!

- The '1MB Market' has been updated, see below for details:

If you submit a new item as a listing to the global market, you will now get notified in the theme of the server, it's easier to understand what the message was about:
    Screenshot 2019-07-05 at 17.43.47.png
    When someone buys a listed item on the global market, it will inform them in this theme what it was, how much it cost, and displays your new balance so you know how much you have left:
    Screenshot 2019-07-05 at 17.44.35.png

New: If someone submits a new item as a listing to the global market, such as mrfloris here did with a golden hoe, it will now publicly mention this to everybody: Spamming the market to spam the chat is naughty! But how cool is this: you will never miss a cool sale again, type /market to find out more items, and see how much everything costs.
    Screenshot 2019-07-05 at 17.44.15.png

If someone buys one of your listed items, it will now list it with more details, and inform you what you've earned. And lists your new balance. It's also again displayed in the theme of the server, so it's easier to recognize that it's about a market item.
    Screenshot 2019-07-05 at 17.43.55.png

Have fun with the /market ! :)

17. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    July 8th, 2019:

- Started the build-weekend before the weekend.

- Finished the build-weekend just now. The theme was FOSSILS

- Restarted the server to free up some memory.

- Patched a plugin that had an annoying bug (thanks for reporting ilujf!)

- Received an anonymous donation. Thank you!

Have a nice week everybody! Don't forget to sub to our youtube! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrFloris

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
  18. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    July 12th, 2019:

- Restarted the server to prepare for some Summer updates.

- Started the Monthly mcMMO Event: 3x Excavation exp.

- AFK messages are now announced.

- Handful of small fixes.

My tooth hurt, now it's gone. Minecraft is a nice distraction.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice