Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

1. Connect today Guest, to explore, mine, build and survive.
    1MB is a public, family-friendly #minecraft survival server, version 1.16.1.
    We're small, but have a friendly face. Invite your friends and come play!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market,
    Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more.

Minecraft Changelog

Discussion in '1MoreBlock.com Information' started by Floris, Jan 1, 2020.

1. OP
    Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

March 9th, 2020:

Almost Monday! Time to get to work.

- Enabled Jobs Boost Event (rate 3x) for a while.

Have fun.

2. OP
    Floris

March 10th, 2020:

The Triple Jobs Event has ended, hope you all had fun.

- Fixed a few stupid typing errors in my own source code, blah, thankfully no real bugs caused by it.

- Restarted the server after patching Spigot 1.15.2 with this typo-update haha.

- Updated a couple of Core plugins, so we get some new features for the Spring Update, and to fix bugs in existing features.

- Improved 1.15.2 performance, it might have impact on the TPS few times per day, but overall this allows us to run with less CPU stress.

- We have some new API Core Events we can use for better dynamic/customization and awesome things.

- Again, more changes to how Warps are done, hopefully this can lead to some sneaky improvements.

- Fix for holding rockets in offhand when you use the elytra.

- We are considering to set a minimum amount for /money that you have to give to other players. More about this in the near future.

- It's already possible to get a notification when your tool is about to break, we should now be able to do the same for armor.

- Improvements to /worth

- Dealing with offline players in 1.15.2 (thanks dev!) is less problematic now (hopefully)

- Bedrock breaking exploit addressed in Survival mode. Also, we might just auto ban bug exploiters, so BEHAVE!

- Player name updates should have some fixes, yay.

- Just like brown panda and variety of cats, we can now also spawn donkeys with chests, which is fun for certain events!

- And a bunch of other maintenance thingies that just had to get done but aren't worth to mention individually.

- We will soon start nerfing mcMMO one tiny step at a time. Just a headsup.

Okay, that's about it. Have fun playing! Nobody online? Invite a friend, duh.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    Floris

March 11th, 2020:

I've been waiting for a delivery of three packages for two weeks now. ARGH, don't you just hate that.

- Restarted the server to activate maintenance stuff.

- Fixed issue with teleporting to worlds that don't exist.

- Internal handling of Discord chat should be fixed now.

- Dealing with offline player data might be optimized now.

- Check your /homes are they still all there? Hope so :s stupid bugs.

Psst, headsup, Vloop wants everybody online on the 16th for his birthday.

• Love it Love it x 1
  4. OP
    Floris

March 12th, 2020:

Welp, 15 minutes after I went to bed, the server went down with a little crash.

- 6pm, went to sleep
    Note: Why does this happen when I sleep?

- 6:15pm, server crashed
    Note: Everybody tried to contact me, but I was asleep and nobody else has access to my console

- 10:30pm, staff member called me to wake me up
    Note: Thank you @globug100

- 10:45pm, identified the issue, restarted the server
    Note: Issue with Bentobox Skygrid World Generator (chunk handling)

- 11pm, isolated the world with the issue and figured out what the issue was
    Note: The world is /skygrid, it is currently not possible to go to this world.

- 11:15pm, reported the unexpected bug to the developers, hoping for a fix.
    Note: Skygrid will return when we can fix the issue, and better understand why this bug is occuring.

- Realise it's still the 11th, but because it's so close to midnight, might as well make this the changelog for the 12th.

Thank you everybody who reported there was an issue with the server, sorry that I wasn't online to resolve this a lot quicker.

• Love it Love it x 1
  5. OP
    Floris

March 13th, 2020:

Be safe everybody, the novel coronavirus is a global pandemic, and despite panic on social media, or facts shared through the government's, etc. All you have to do is take a couple of preventive measures, be considerate of others, and play Minecraft.

- Restarted the server because all the hip kids do it.

- Contacted a bunch of developers asking about their current and future plans.

- Dealt with duplication issues reported on network servers.

- Resolved the issue with Skygrid, tests show things are running okay for now.

Sorry for the late update, March 14th will follow swiftly.

6. OP
    Floris

March 14th, 2020:

It's the weekend, further preparations are being made towards having fun while you're stuck at home.

- We received quite a few questions about the Vote Tokens since our introduction, and the Tiers, and we already know how we're going to make changes further down the line. There will be some answers to your questions coming soon. The Tier System, with all their layers, and items, will be made public this Spring Season. And changes to us dealing with Voting will be coming, so vote while you can to make the most of it.

- I want to yet again apologize for the delay in introducing a new world. It's not that we're lazy or require more time to make something really fancy. It's simply real life being in the way. Dealing with the loss of my father last year has been tough now 12 months later. And we have some family drama over finalizing his testament. Stress, depression, it's hitting me pretty hard. Thank you for understanding. We're very excited to introduce a new (read: another) 1.15.2 or higher wilderness to the server, and we're also excited to introduce a new 1.16 nether world where you can build and play survival (alongside a nether mining world btw).

- mcMMO received an update to better prepare for their huge 2.2 release in the future, and the upcoming 1.16 Minecraft version.

- Dear community, I have perhaps some bad news. The plugins we use for 1MB Hunting have been giving us quite some issues over the years, and it's bugs are getting to a point where they can be abused. We're internally discussing how to adjust and move forward with it, or move away from it. This is your opportunity to converse with the server owners. Feel free to use the #suggestions or #offtopic channel on Discord to let us know your opinion if we were to decide making some drastic changes when it comes to the 1MB Hunting features. This would also be the time to raise any concerns.

- Dear community, part two, we have noticed more and more in the last 12 months that the mcMMO Salvage feature is negatively influencing the overall gameplay, economy balance, etc. With the more recent update to mcMMO 2.1 and how Minecraft 1.15.2 works vanilla (and I will leave it at this) it forces our hand to discuss internally about which changes we will be making to the Salvage in the near future. To avoid further (ab)use of this, we limit the conversation to Community Helpers and other team members. Please contact me in #team if you wish to raise any concerns or otherwise discuss it.

Sorry for not always having positive news, running a server requires changes and adjustments from time to time. Unfortunately.

Don't let it get you down! We have a fun weekend ahead of us, and Vloop's birthday on Monday.

7. OP
    Floris

March 15th, 2020:

Last week for me to get some Winter Update tweaks in, before the Spring Update todo list starts!

- Rebuild the Spigot 1.15.2 jar file, patched it with the latest 1MB stuff, and yay for me for not breaking things.

- Restarted the server to activate maintenance.

- mcMMO Plugin updated to an internal build, to get familiar with hot fixing this thing.

- Updated the ShopChest plugin to better handle chunk loading/unloading and chest loading/unloading etc.
    Note: Go check your chests! Are your shops still there, still working? Great! Otherwise report it please.

- Some 1MB Async tools have been updated, hopefully this helps with customizing the world and overall performance.

- Processed old todo items and purged the ones I know now that I won't be able to implement. Slowly cleaning up Winter Update and accepting that some stuff gets pushed to Spring.

- mcMMO Triple Exp has been turned on this weekend for a while. Grind your levels while they're hot and easy.

See you all online, we had about ten people on the voice chat last night. Thank you all for joining.
    Also: I do not snore like a cat, okay.

• Like Like x 1
  8. OP
    Floris

March 16th, 2020:

Happy Birthday Vloop

- Restarted the server to fix a weird chunk in the /legacy world.

- Updated mcMMO configuration file to add a new 1.15.2 item.

- Purged some old data from 2018 that I found lying around.

Not much maintenance today, I have some offline stuff to do.

• Love it Love it x 1
  9. OP
    Floris

March 17th, 2020:

No changelog today!

- Updated the Discord temporary Corona channels.

See you guys tomorrow.

10. OP
    Floris

March 18th, 2020:

No changelog today!

- Fighting depression. Tried to restart life, didn't work. Can't roll back IRL.

See you guys tomorrow.

11. OP
    Floris

March 19th, 2020:

No changelog today really either.

- Updated mcMMO to the latest version.

- Updated CMI to the latest version.

- Restarted the server.

See you guys tomorrow.

12. OP
    Floris

March 20th, 2020:

Recorded episode 00 of the upcoming podcast.

- The new world has been further developed, partial behind the scenes live stream available on youtube.

- Updated CMI for maintenance reasons.

- Restarted the server to activate maintenance.

- And yes, more news about the new world will come soon
    Note: Just to emphasize, no perm worlds like /general will disappear! We're a cool server like that.

The podcast was pretty good, a Minecraft themed one will soon be recorded.

13. OP
    Floris

March 21st, 2020:

The second episode of the podcast has been recorded!

- Restarted the server to activate some maintenance.

- Updated mcMMO to try and fix the Acrobatics skill being a bit harsh.

- Updated CMI to introduce a few new Spring Update features.

- Updated the 1MB Voting features to their latest version.
    Note: Any issues with voting, please report.

- Updated the plugins helping us with internal perks (no /perk)

- Finalizing the Winter Update for 1MB 2.7.x

- Prepping the first -dev- servers for 1MB 2.7.2 and up to do some fun things.

- Optimized a database to prevent data corruption.

- Rebuild the MySQL Network server to be more modern (and faster on reads!)

- Removed a nearly dead Towny server from the 1MB Network.
    Note: All players will be redirected to another Towny server, and their builds will be imported as another world so there's no data loss.

Optifine with shaders is a big request, we will see what we can do ;)

Last edited: Mar 21, 2020
  14. OP
    Floris

March 22nd, 2020:

Wash your hands, keep social distance, and even if you don't care about any of this, care about those around you and prevent spreading influenza / coronavirus / your ignorance.

- Rebuild the 1MB Network resources to the super latest mega version 2.7.1

- Rebuild Spigot 1.15.2 and patched it with the 1MB Core stuff.

- Fixed an issue with the /end spawn point.

- Updated a few tiny plugins to fix some bugs that we never even noticed, but anyway..

- Updated the 1MB Voting features to their latest version.

- Made /acrobatics work a little smoother again so it is more like 'the good old days'

Have some tea, call a friend, hang out on our Discord! Enjoy the weekend. Oh, and play some Minecraft.

15. OP
    Floris

March 23rd, 2020:

Subscribe to the Twitch and Youtube channels of your friends, help them grow an audience so we stay motivated to keep live-streaming and making content. This way when we're stuck at home we all have positive things to do and share.

- Took the server offline for a short period of time to do hardware-maintenance.

- Blew dust off of the hardware, and cleaned where possible.

- Gave the devices a breather, replugged a couple of cables, or replaced them with better quality ones.

- Updated any operating system and firmware updates / upgrades that were waiting in a queue.

- Updated the 1MB Island features, /acid, /cave, /skygrid and /skyblock.
    Note: Loads and loads of bug fixes, improvements, performance updates, and some new features. A bunch even undocumented, we will not test anything. If you run into an issue: let me know. And I will do my best to sort things out.

- Kept a few other updates up to date that came with performance improvements.

We're getting more players to join, so if you're a regular maybe join us as well and help answer their questions!

By the way, my Twitch channel is https://www.twitch.tv/mrfloris

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it Love it x 1
  16. smeths

smeths Minecraft is the best game ever made imo Donator

Good bit of hardware maintenance, my favourite :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. OP
    Floris

March 24th, 2020:

You can link your Discord and Minecraft name together! Type: /discord link, in-game :)

- Restarted the server to activate small maintenance stuff.

- Did small maintenance stuff.

- Had another 'find the chest' event, and we had a 5x , 4x, 3x, and 2x mcMMO event.

Have a nice week everybody, do your homework from home, and don't bother your parents who work from home now!

18. OP
    Floris

March 25th, 2020:

Stressful day today, I hope all the paperwork is okay.

- Restarted the server to add some Witchery.

- Cauldrons on the Skyblock islands have been upgraded to support Witchery.

- Added in-game command /witchery

- Added thread linked to in-game command, you can view it here:
    Note: https://omgboards.com/threads/skyblock-witchery.261787/

- Spawned a bunny and laughed out loud like Frankenstein.

- Updated the 1MB Jobs features, maintenance update.

Thank you Tidala for helping test this feature.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
  19. OP
    Floris

March 26th, 2020:

Economy update part 2, user-feedback!

- Implemented missing items as reported by players.
    Note: Missing anything? Add it to our Discord #suggestions channel!

- Implemented some newer 1.13 / 1.14 and 1.15 items.
    Note: Anything Missing? Again, suggest it to us!

- Updates to the worth/value of our economy items.
    Note: {
    Code:
    1x bamboo is set to $0.05
    because 1x stick is $0.11, and 2x bamboo crafts 1x stick

1x scaffolding is set to $0.07
    because 1x string is $0.11, and 6x bamboo is $0.30, when crafted giving 6x scaffolding worth $0.41 and $0.41 / 6 is $0.0683

1x cauldron is set to $450
    because 7x iron ingot is $700, and this is in witch huts, and applying 50% off, to keep things balanced

1x bell is set to $450
    because if crafted along the same way as cauldron, and because it's in every npc village, we apply reward 50% over estimated 225$ value.

1x red_dye is set to $0.20
    because 1x poppy is $0.20, when crafted gives 1x red_dye

1x green_dye is set to $0.25
    because 1x cactus is $0.50, when smelted gives 1x green_dye, ignored the cost of coal for smelting since obtaining cactus can be automated, and adjusted by 50% because so is it's automated smelting option.

1x purple_dye is set to $0.16
    because 1x blue_dye and 1x red_dye crafts 2x purple_dye. (0.12+0.20=0.32/2=0.16)

1x lapis_lazuli is set to $0.12
    This was missing, but we had lapis_block set to $1.09, so divided by 9 makes $0.12 each.

1x blue_dye is set to $0.12
    because 1x lapis_block is $1.09, making 1x lapis_lazuli $0.12, which crafts into 1x blue_dye.

1x cyan_dye is set to $0.31
    because 1x blue_dye and 1x green_dye crafts 2x cyan_dye. (0.12+0.50=0.62/2=0.31)

1x bone_meal is set to $0.07
    1x bone is $0.22, when crafted gives 3x bone_meal, making 1x bone_meal $0.07

1x rose_bush is set to $0.17
    because 1x poppy is $0.20, and rose_bush can be automated using bone_meal. Applying 50% of poppy + 1x bone_meal) (0.20/2+0.07)

1x peony is set to $0.17
    because of the same reasons as rose_bush

1x pink_dye is set to $0.09
    because 1x peony is $0.17, when crafted gives 2x pink_dye, so $0.17/2 is $0.085

1x lily_of_the_valley is set to $0.22
    because 1x poppy is $0.20, but this flower is a bit more uncommon.

1x white_dye is set to $0.22
    because 1x lily_of_the_valley is $0.22, and when crafted gives 1x white_dye.

1x lime_dye is set to $0.24
    because 1x green_dye is $0.25, and 1x white_dye is $0.22. When crafted together makes 2x lime_dye (0.25+0.22= 0.47, and /2 is $0.235)

1x sea_pickle is set to $0.30
    because 1x sea_pickle when smelted in furnace results in 1x lime_dye which is worth $0.24, but I will ignore the fuel cost. Since sea pickles only show incidentally in water. Not deducting it this time. And applying a small uncommon % on top, making sea_pickle worth 30 cents.

1x sun_flower is set to $0.34
    because of the same reasons as rose_bush, but price is doubled because they're a lot more uncommon.

1x yellow_dye is set to $0.17
    because 1x sun_flower is $0.34, when crafted results in 2x yellow_dye, making it $0.17 each.

1x wither_rose is set to $20
    because 1x poppy is 0.20 and this is a special mob drop, multiplied by 100.
    I am aware when crafted, this will result in black_dye, we're ignoring that for now.

1x ink_sac is set to $0.08
    as done in the last economy update, just including it for completion.

1x black_dye is set to $0.12
    because I've taken the comparitable price of wither_rose, minus the bonus, and deducted the value of ink_sac, to come to a compromise. We might adjust this in the future.

1x light_gray_dye is set to $0.19
    because 1x black_dye is $0.12, and 2x white_dye is $0.44, when crafted, creates 3x light_gray_dye worth $0.56. So 1x is $0.18667

1x gray_dye is set to $0.17
    because 1x black_dye is $0.12, and 1x white_dye is $0.22, when crafted, creates 2x light_gray_dye worth $0.34. So 1x is $0.17

1x cocoa_bean is set to $0.20

1x brown_dye is set to $0.20
    because 1x cocoa_bean is $0.20 and when crafted makes 1x brown_dye

1x cookie is set to $1.00
    because 2x wheat is $0.80, and 1x cocoa_bean is $0.20, when crafted makes 8x cookies. Which I personally find unfair, because a single cookie should be worth more than the values of the ingredients, even though they're super easy to get. Manually set to a buck.

1x magenta_dye is set to $0.14
    because 1x blue_dye is $0.12, 1x red_dye is $0.20, and 1x pink_dye is $0.09, when crafted gives 3x magenta_dye worth $0.41, divided by 3 is $0.136667

1x light_blue_dye is set to $0.17
    because 1x blue_dye is $0.12, and 1x white_dye is $0.22, when crafted makes 2x light_blue_dye worth $0.34, divided by 2 is $0.17

1x orange_dye is set to $0.19
    because 1x red_dye is $0.20, and 1x yellow_dye is $0.17, when crafted makes 2x orange_dye worth $0.37, divided by 2 is $0.185

1x oxeye_daisy is set to $0.21
    Because it's like poppy, but bit more rare, but less rare than lily of the valley.

1x azure_bluet is set to $0.21
    Because it's like poppy, but bit more rare, but less rare than lily of the valley.

1x mushroom_stem is set to $2.20
    Because brown/red mushroom block is $2.20

1x mushroom_stew is already worth $0.65
    1x bowl is already worth $0.17, including these two for completion.
    1x mushroom_stew is crafted with 1x bowl and 1x brown_mushroom and 1x red_mushroom.
    The math therefore is 0.65-0.17, leaving 0.48, divided by 2, is 0.24 for brown/red mushrooms.

1x brown_mushroom is set to $0.24
    Because of the above calculation.

1x red_mushroom is set to $0.24
    Because of the above calculation.

1x steak is already worth $0.40
    1x cooked_porkchop is already worth $0.80
    1x cooked_chicken is already worth $0.40

Based on this, I've set 1x raw_porkchop to $0.20
    And I've set 1x raw_beef to $0.20 (up from $0.17)
    And I've set 1x raw_chicken to $0.20 (up from 0.17)

I've updated the worth of raw and cooked rabbit/sheep, (down from whatever they were)

1x raw_rabbit is set to $0.20
    1x raw_mutton is set to $0.20
    1x raw_porkchop is set to $0.20
    1x cooked_porkshop is set to $0.40
    1x cooked_rabbit is set to $0.40
    1x cooked_mutton is set to $0.40

1x minecart is set to $100
    Because it takes 5x iron_ingot to craft, but it's easy to steal from others, to find, and to craft. People generally throw this out, so manually set the price to be less than bell and cauldron, etc.

1x chest_minecart is set to $101
    Because 1x minecart is $100 and 1x chest is $1 when crafted makes 1x chest_minecart worth $101.

1x furnace_minecart is set to $102
    Because 1x minecart is $100 and 1x furnace is $1.94, when crafted makes 1x furnace_minecart worth $101.94

1x tnt_minecart is set to $102
    Because 1x minecart is $100 and 1x tnt is $1.36, when crafted makes 1x tnt_minecart worth $101.36

1x hopper_minecart is set to $110
    Because 1x minecart is $100 and 1x hopper is $10.83, when crafted makes 1x hopper_minecart worth $110.83

1x bone is already worth $0.22
    1x rotten_flesh is already worth $0.33
    phantoms appear less often than zombies and skeletons, going from 22 to 33 to 44 seems weirdly logical.

1x phantom_membrane is set to $0.44
    Because of the rediculous calculation made above.

1x glistering_melon is already worth $0.40

1x melon_block is set to $1.80 (up from 0.01)
    Because 1x glisterin_melon could technically craft a melon block, is worth 0.40 each, and devided by two since it's special, then makes the melon_block worth 1.80.. weird math, but it makes sense to me. Up from 0.01 i think it's more than fair adjustment.

1x melon is set to $0.20
    Because 1x melon_block is $1.80, when crafted gives 9x melon. And matches cocoa beans, so it seems to be balanced.

1x white_wool is already worth $0.48

1x orange_wool is set to $0.67
    Because 1x white_wool is $0.48, and 1x orange_dye is $0.19. When crafted makes 1x orange_wool

1x magenta_wool is set to $0.62
    Because 1x white_wool is $0.48, and 1x magenta_dye is $0.14. When crafted makes 1x magenta_wool

1x light_blue_wool is set to $0.65
    Because 1x white_wool is $0.48, and 1x light_blue_dye is $0.17. When crafted makes 1x light_blue_wool

1x yellow_wool is set to $0.65
    Because 1x white_wool is $0.48, and 1x yellow_dye is $0.17. When crafted makes 1x yellow_wool

1x lime_wool is set to $0.72
    Because 1x white_wool is $0.48, and 1x lime_dye is $0.24. When crafted makes 1x lime_wool

1x pink_wool is set to $0.57
    Because 1x white_wool is $0.48, and 1x pink_dye is $0.09. When crafted makes 1x pink_wool

1x gray_wool is set to $0.65
    Because 1x white_wool is $0.48, and 1x gray_dye is $0.17. When crafted makes 1x gray_wool

1x light_gray_wool is set to $0.67
    Because 1x white_wool is $0.48, and 1x light_gray_dye is $0.19. When crafted makes 1x light_gray_wool

1x cyan_wool is set to $0.79
    Because 1x white_wool is $0.48, and 1x cyan_dye is $0.31. When crafted makes 1x cyan_wool

1x purple_wool is set to $0.64
    Because 1x white_wool is $0.48, and 1x purple_dye is $0.16. When crafted makes 1x purple_wool

1x blue_wool is set to $0.60
    Because 1x white_wool is $0.48, and 1x blue_dye is $0.12. When crafted makes 1x blue_wool

1x green_wool is set to $0.73
    Because 1x white_wool is $0.48, and 1x green_dye is $0.25. When crafted makes 1x green_wool

1x red_wool is set to $0.68
    Because 1x white_wool is $0.48, and 1x red_dye is $0.20. When crafted makes 1x red_wool

1x black_wool is set to $0.60
    Because 1x white_wool is $0.48, and 1x black_dye is $0.12. When crafted makes 1x black_wool

1x kelp is set to $0.70
    Because it's occurring less than vines, but is more like sugar cane, but also occurs less, however, it can be automated. $1 for vines, $0.40 for sugar cane. It feels that 70 cents is a nice middle-ground.

1x dried_kelp is set to $0.70
    Because it can be smelted in a furnace using kelp which is worth 70 cents.

1x dried_kelp_block is set to $6.30
    Because dried_kelp is $0.70 and when crafted with 9, makes a block.

}

Changes made here have an impact on /trade, /sell, /worth, and /shops. If you have a Chest Shop, adjust your pricing to avoid abuse or loss in money.

20. OP
    Floris

March 27th, 2020:

Best of luck America, quite the achievement: 100k infections in a week.

- Organized backups, reviewed log files, started checking on xray-players.

- Made slight changes to some 1MB Economy stuff after players DM me last night.

- Reviewed plugins we will be using for 1.15.2 in April.

- Shared plans with some developers to help better prepare for Summer Events.

- Danced with a skeleton.

Should we have a build contest again? Recommend me some prizes, but do it through DM please!

21. OP
    Floris

March 28th, 2020:

New kit! (And yes, changelog is a little early. I have a busy offline day tomorrow)

- Restarted the server to activate some maintenance.

- Added a new kit called mobbox, which has a pair of spawn eggs for bee, fox, panda, and cat.

- Updated the 1MB NPC features.

- Updated the 1MB Core features.

- Limited 1MB Jobs to the /general and /skyblock world, it no longer works in other worlds.
    Note: This might change again soon, we're having an unfinished internal discussion about this.

- Fixed an issue with the nickname feature.

- Next page in /homes has been fixed.

- Bunch of general bug fixes.

- Went through a bunch of Discord submitted suggestions. And updated our internal todo list.

Stuck at home? Come play minecraft! Invite your friends, feel less alone.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2020
  22. OP
    Floris

March 29th, 2020:

Nothing much today, sorry.

- Fixed a bug with 1MB Protections

- Had a short Jobs booster event, if we get 10+ people online tonight we can do something else fun.

Cow goes moo

23. OP
    Floris

March 30th, 2020:

We had a little event, I hope you all had fun! Thanks for being on the forums and on Discord!

- Restarted the server to activate the event.

- Added a new /points option: Curse Begone!
    Note: For 200 points, it will attempt to remove the curses Binding and Vanish from the item you're holding.
    Note: Offhand will 100% be ignored.
    Note: If you hold the wrong item, it will still cost you 200 points, you won't get those back.
    Screenshot 2020-03-30 at 02.51.54.png

- Added new /points option: 30 seconds temporary god mode!
    Note: For 100 points, it will attempt to give you temporary god mode, making you invincible and less attractive to angry mobs.
    Note: Once 30 seconds are up: the hurt is back.
    Note: This option is meant for people who get into trouble and quickly need 30 seconds to take a breather and avoid death.
    Screenshot 2020-03-30 at 02.51.58.png

- Added new /points option: Your own player_head!
    Note: For 35 points, it will attempt to give you your own player_head.
    Screenshot 2020-03-30 at 03.23.09.png

Come play online, even if it's Monday today :)

• Love it Love it x 1
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2020
  24. OP
    Floris

March 31st, 2020:

Last day of the Month! I survived Jan/Feb/March. Can I finally relax a little bit? Universe??? LEAVE ME ALONE, ktnx.

- Restarted the server to update some plugins.

- Better chunk async handling.

- Updated the /spawn. The Winter is disappearing, and slowly the cold biomes turn warner and the snow it smelting. Hello Spring/Summer theme!

- Updated the 1MB Repair features, mcMMO repair can now be used to fix Shields and Tridents.
    Note: Important to understand: You could potentially lose the enchants on your items using the repair block, practice first!
    Note: A lot of Prismarine Crystals will be needed if your mcMMO repair level is very low.
    Note: And a lot less Prismarine Crystals are needed to fix your Trident if your level is pretty high.
    Note: Using a bunch of Fletching Table you can repair your Shield.
    Note: How to use? Place an iron block down, make sure there's nothing above it. Then put the repair items in your inventory. Now hold the trident or shield you wish to repair and right click on the block to start. It will use up the items in your inventory and your tools will repair slowly.
    Note: Video

View: https://youtu.be/LAIre8sfWDc

- The Voting Plugins have been updated, hopefully we can do more fun things with 1.15.2 this year!

- The CMI Plugin had some important bug fixes, so we upgraded. Thanks zrips for all the hard work.

- The World Editing tools have started a beta testing trial and owners/admins can now try it out in a sandbox world.

- Added /cf for Spring Season update (well, at least April)
    Note: Willing to risk your /money?
    Note: Video

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h91YacgWtKE

- Training Chickens for the Mining world for tomorrow.
    Note:
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M55BXV5NPUA

- Had a quick Discord TownHall Meeting and Greeting session with active players.
    Note: We discussed What's coming in April, this season, events, ranks, worlds, and the Summer 1.16 update.
    Note: Leaded staff video (cough cough) about the upcoming Easter Event

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MDOQZoY-jg

- Some stuff has been added (and updated) in the /points shop, always read carefully before clicking buy!

- The /market is flooded with very cool unique and awesome stuff, go spend your money!

- We started our first April Fools joke two weeks ago, tomorrow we will have another one (and the last one)

- Fixed an issue with mob-head stacking, it's a start.. Fingers crossed ey.

Fingers crossed April will be a more fun month than February and March were. OOF. I need my rest

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice