Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Music From A Good Year In Your Life

Discussion in 'Ear Ecstasy' started by MainerMikeBrown, Oct 23, 2014.

1. MainerMikeBrown

MainerMikeBrown OMG Member

Threads:
    Having a bad day?  Listening to music can lift your spirits.  It can really make a difference in how you feel.

I actually find that not only does listening to music that I like gets me to feel better, but listening to music that I heard a lot from a good time in my life makes me feel like I'm back in that time.

For example, 2009 was a good year for me.  So if I hear a song from Lady Gaga that was on the radio a lot that year, it reminds me of that good year in my life.

Not only that...I especially find it to be a cool feeling when I hear a song that reminds me of a good time in my life when it's a song that I had totally forgotten about, a song I haven't heard in a long time.

Maybe this could work for you as well when you're having a down day.

2. Tricorder

Tricorder Resident Maid

Threads:
    I never associated anything in my life with music, so I don't have any to mention here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice