• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.4 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

MVP Rewards / Jobs (2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Take a break already! OMG, I know, I know, you just have to get one more block. But, it's time for a break. It's the last day of 2018, and you've been working on your jobs way too much.

Thank you though, I am happy to hear you're having loads of fun picking 3 jobs (/jobs browse, right click) and then being a miner or fisherman or hunter. Pretty cool. Thank you for playing so much this year.

Here's a picture of the top 3 (you can find this sign on the tree that the tower of /general is on.

Screenshot 2018-12-31 at 20.46.43.png

Congrats TidalDawn for being the MVP Jobs 2018, that's some serious time and effort you've put in.

And really nice work everybody else who made it to the top 10.
Screenshot 2018-12-31 at 20.50.09.png

We have a variety of jobs, and you can use them to get perks, buffs, points, money, etc. And while it's poorly set up by me (sorry) in 2018, trust me when I say it's on our todo list to take 'jobs' to the next level. Okay, let's start with making small changes and by the end of 2019 it is hopefully really where we want it.

Have suggestions? Let me know!

Tidaldawn, contact me in-game at some point about the MVP Jobs 2018 reward, I am sure we can discuss and find something you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.