New here

LyteHouse

OMG Member
Hey there folks, LyteHouse here. I decided to join this fine community after being recommended by Nix, so I'll try and be on my best behaviour and not embarrass her too much.

A little about me; I'm from Scotland, I'm a stay-at-home-dad, I earn a living as a commisioned artist and illustrator and I spend most of my spare time binging on movies, TV shows and video games and you'll often find me nursing a bottle of pinot grigio.

Looking forward to posting and I hope to see you all around the boards.

Reactions: Nix

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Hello there LyteHouse, glad you joined up! Hope you like it here and find your way around ok. Any problems feel free to post or ask a member of the team for help. Happy posting!

Mikey

:mikey:
Staff member
Hiya! Welcome aboard. Lovely to see new faces :)

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Hey there folks, LyteHouse here. I decided to join this fine community after being recommended by Nix, so I'll try and be on my best behaviour and not embarrass her too much.

A little about me; I'm from Scotland, I'm a stay-at-home-dad, I earn a living as a commisioned artist and illustrator and I spend most of my spare time binging on movies, TV shows and video games and you'll often find me nursing a bottle of pinot grigio.

Looking forward to posting and I hope to see you all around the boards.
Heeeeey!
You found your way over here. Super cool.
Nice to see you - and good to get to know you a little better.
Have fun posting and reading and let us know if something's not working as expected ok? We're still kinda setting things up and I am terrible at it.