Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

New Issue of Pro Tips: Dang Droids

Discussion in 'The OMG Archives' started by The Bioware Beacon, Oct 24, 2011.

1. The Bioware Beacon

The Bioware Beacon Bioware RSS Newsbot

[​IMG]

It's been a while since the last Pro Tips, but Steve hasn't forgotten, he's just been busy. It is convention season, after all. On the topic of today's comic, who hasn't wanted their own droid to tote around? I'm sure to some people it'd be like carrying around a tiny dog, or others a big pit bull. Maybe it's a status symbol. I bet some people would bedazzle their droids, and others would make fun of them. What is a droid, really, other than a mechanical butler with limited ability? C3-P0 could speak a few million languages, R2-D2 could hack into just about any computer, but what about the suave, sophisticated droid that could speak a few million languages AND hack into any computer? I want that one, and I want it in a compact space. When will Apple start making droids? I'm predicting it now. Meet the iDroid. He'll think for you, do your work for you, go to the bathroom for you, and in 6 months you can replace him with a more expensive version that looks the same but might not get caught in the door frame so easily.

New Issue of Pro Tips: Dang Droids originally appeared on Darth Hater on Monday, October 24th, 2011 at 17:47:07 UTC. Please read our terms of use of feeds.

Read More From Bioware...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice