Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Notice of WTN vBulletin products being discontinued

Discussion in 'Forum Software Discussions' started by Floris, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

Threads:
    Notice of WTN vBulletin products being discontinued

We at vbfans and wetalk were always quite happy with Jelsoft and vBulletin version 3. Since the acquisition of internetbrands inc. this attitude has changed. The passion has left the building, so to speak.

Despite all this, we've been running vbfans network under wetalk, to keep it going - especially since we got quite a bit of activity in the vb marketplace.

However, due to recent events such as IB announcing that they're taking xenforo to court, for example, the last bit of support towards vBulletin is going to be ending soon. Starting with wetalk discontinuing the releases and support for addons and alike.

Thank you all for your support, and sorry that we feel we lost the motivation completely to continue with this free service.

Future changes might include moving the vb marketplace to a more global marketplace, as well as moving vbfans.com as a sub forum under wetalkweb.net.

2. ChaFF

ChaFF OMG Member

Threads:
    it's wrong
    imho

3. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    Update:

We've converted away from 20 vBulletin licensed network site to a XenForo powered community. And moved the vbfans.com site under the wetalk web section, and made the marketplace global.

The WTN products are still downloadable, and ezirc has been moved away from vBorg to ezirc.org. But content has been locked.

Enjoy.

4. Anna Fu

Anna Fu OMG Member

Threads:
    where can i still download WTN stuff?

5. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    The vBulletin resources by WTN are no longer available for download, unless I haven't archived it yet.
    What are you looking for particularly?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice