Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

OOC - Song of the Force II

Discussion in 'The OMG Archives' started by JadeHeretic, Nov 3, 2007.

1. Scout_Four

Scout_Four OMG Member

Re: OOC - Song of the Force II

Time for the awesome brain power of Scout... (j.k)

Normally, if your attack fails you try from another angle, or attack harder. Obviously their attempt at the Temple didn't work out, and their leader was killed. Let's say Mecila's Force Ghost stays and rides home with the others. There, she can, like you said, give advice to the new ruler, perhaps through dreams and subtle prompts. Meanwhile, the Republic could launch search crews for the dragon's home world at Carth's order. But maybe the dragons want to try a different target... Dantooine.

They can attack Dantooine, kill a few people, and maybe take a few Jedi and a Council Member captive. Let's say they reserve the power of hiding another's Force Signeture, so that the others have no idea where they'll at. Maybe there could be a little bit of dreams and such to lead them on, but nothing fancy. The captives could be taken to the dragon world and subject to extreme torture to fgure out the strengths and weaknesses of the Jedi themselves.

Meanwhile, other smaller bands of dragons could attack the Republic's neighbors, maybe even kill a Senator of Alderaan or something. Just normal, regular things that sorta irk the Chancellor if s/he isn't irked already. There could be meetings with Generals, perhaps a peace treaty between Mandalore and the Republic in order to fight off the invaders. And, ironically, Mandalore could be invaded. Republic forces can come in to help them, maybe carrying a Jedi or two, and the Jedi can sense another Jedi on the dragon flagship. Maybe the dragons could be using the Jedi as a limitless energy source or something. Like channeling the Force through his/her body to direct the entire operation, like an advanced form of Battle Meditation.

The dragons could retreat, but the Good Jedi could've figured out what they're doing and who it was. Revan or Juhani or someone could come up with the idea to somehow stop the flow of power, at a lethal risk to the 'Bad' Jedi. It could be some sort of focusing lightsaber crystal they can use to stop it, like hitting a major pressure point. If the Jedi is stopped, then the entire wave would draw back in on itself.

Meanwhile, the dragons could have a new leader who is in charge of overseeing new battle plans among other things. Mecila could be giving him/her a lot of advice on the matter, but she could be weak, skulking in the shadows, and she can't be getting and stronger. She can manipulate others, though, into finding Revan and her son, Dev. Maybe she wants revenge on her for keeping Eviwy alive or something. *shrug*

Those are just my thoughts... I have a long-winded imagination, heh. I didn't even think of all that stuff until I started writing it down. :P

2. Crystal

Crystal OMG Member

Sorry I haven't been around. Just been a little bit stressed about some things, and a bit worried about some things, so I haven't exactly been in the mood to RP.

3. Scout_Four

Scout_Four OMG Member

That's alright. ;)

4. darthnotrevan

darthnotrevan OMG Member

That's okay. :D

5. Scout_Four

Scout_Four OMG Member

Just wondering: do you guys like my idea? It won't hurt my feelings (too much) if you don't. ;)

6. Junk Angel

Junk Angel OMG Member

I like it to be honest

7. Crystal

Crystal OMG Member

Hi guys, I think I'm slowly getting back into the mood to RP, we'll see :)

Anyway I think you're idea is good, Scout. I need to get caught up on what's going on with all the characters right now, then I'll see about posting myself.

EDIT: Heh you know... I think one big reason why I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out what to post here is because... well, I did have two main characters, but they're both dead now, LOL. So the rest of you have all the biggies right now >.>

Eviwy has gone into oblivion, Mecilla is now nothing more than a Force ghost, and Mical isn't doing much but babysitting Dev while everyone else is right in the middle of the action.

So... I guess the fact of the matter is... there really isn't much for me to do in my own RP right now, LOL

I'm not complaining though, it's just a statement of fact and an observation :)

8. Crystal

Crystal OMG Member

Guys I may not be around much for a bit because I just found out there's going to be an inspection on the trailer that me and my family live in, and I need to help clean up the place... so I might not be around much for a few days or so.

9. darthnotrevan

darthnotrevan OMG Member

Okay, don't worry, I think we'll behave...I hope. See you soon.

10. Crystal

Crystal OMG Member

hehe >.>

Well, I've given my room a pretty thorough cleaning... it actually looks neat for once. The closet is kinda stuffed... but in a neat sort of way. I hope. I just need to vaccuum the floor tomorrow.

So I'll probably still be around, but I'll still be somewhat busy with helping cleaning and whatnot, probably. Fun stuff. *rolleyes*

11. Junk Angel

Junk Angel OMG Member

I envy you for being able to give your room a seeming of order :~

12. Crystal

Crystal OMG Member

Heh I live in a trailer park so the rooms within this home are kinda smallish anyway. I don't have quite so much junk as I used to have when I lived in NY because I simply don't have room for so much.

Kinda puzzles me as to why I can keep misplacing things in such a small room, though :/

13. Crystal

Crystal OMG Member

*pokes thread*

Hmmm, in order to help liven things up a bit, I wonder if perhaps we should introduce a few more Dragons. Maybe we could sorta have a new leader take over on Mipwod now. They've probably sensed Mecilla's death through the Force anyway.

14. Junk Angel

Junk Angel OMG Member

yeah might not be a bad idea.
    Or alternatively, Kapou'en and Raul could try to impersonate the queen, make a sort of legacy in completing her work :~

15. Crystal

Crystal OMG Member

Hey guys... sorry I haven't been paying any attention to this RP. I think everyone is busy right now anyway, plus... I suppose I am a bit bored of this game, to be bluntly honest, LOL

Although maybe we can try and kick it off again soon :)

16. darthnotrevan

darthnotrevan OMG Member

I was thinking the same thing. I dug myself outta my busy hole, and yet, I'm not really in the RPing swing right now...

17. Junk Angel

Junk Angel OMG Member

it will take me at least a week longer to get precisely out of that hole :(

18. Crystal

Crystal OMG Member

Hey everyone, I think everybody is pretty busy right now and this RP is kinda stuck at the moment anyway, so... I just think we should consider it "on hold" until further notice, you know? We can always start it up again at a later point if we wish.

19. darthnotrevan

darthnotrevan OMG Member

That might be a good idea.

20. Crystal

Crystal OMG Member

Hmmm maybe we could try and kick this thing off again soon.

Now just to make certain I remember this correctly... the surviving dragons are back onboard their ship, and the Jedi are recovering from the attack, and some of them are injured, correct?

Has the Dragon ship left yet?

21. Junk Angel

Junk Angel OMG Member

The Dragon ship is enroute to mipwod already.
    Atton is in a jedi rest, Mission's in the same med carrier.
    I don't remember what happened to Revan though - I think she felt hurt because she couldn't protect the padawans.

22. darthnotrevan

darthnotrevan OMG Member

I do believe l0stcat has it right.

23. Crystal

Crystal OMG Member

Okies, I'm going to try and post something, just to get this moving again >.>

24. Junk Angel

Junk Angel OMG Member

plan?
    an undead witch quenn? :P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice