Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Pazaak Den Makeover

Discussion in 'The OMG Archives' started by JadeHeretic, Feb 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JadeHeretic

JadeHeretic OMG Member

Pazaak Den Makeover

Greetings Rogues!

The Pazaak Den has received a small makeover. Nothing serious, just added a few categories and rearranged things a little. If you can't find your RPGs or other threads DON'T PANIC. Nothing has been deleted. The basic layout is a little different, but everything is still there.

Basically Casting Calls, On Deck and Resource Center have all been moved to the Manager's Office. New forum "Getting Started" has been added, to better organize information for the new people. Please feel free to post questions in that forum. OC Profiles are in the Resource Center. And as you can see, we now have an Announcement forum.

We've added three categories to the Active Roleplay and Private Tables, and a fourth is on hold until activity or interest rises. We've also added a General Discussion forum. Feel free to chat at will in there, but let's try to keep the discussions RPG-related. The main forum already has a General Discussion and Spam forum, so be sure utilize those if you aren't here for the RPGs.

Any questions, please feel free to ask a staff member.

Thanks!
    :jade:

2. Ki Adi Mundi

Ki Adi Mundi I decimate ninjas.

Re: Pazaak Den Makeover

Awesome work, Jade!

3. Junk Angel

Junk Angel OMG Member

Re: Pazaak Den Makeover

It took me by surprise at first - but I must say, nice job.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice