Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Ring Of Fire Action

Discussion in 'Science' started by Hawkeye, Apr 13, 2010.

1. Hawkeye

Hawkeye OMG Member

Threads:
    Ring Of Fire Action

Has anyone noticed that earthquakes along the Ring Of Fire has been doing the shaky-breaky at a very accelerated rate and severity?

Does anyone know of a good graphic plot of the Ring with all the quake info?

Shaking action seems to be running like a snowball rolling down a mountain and getting bigger with each turn.

If Alaska or California go next, I'm staying well away from any fault lines.

I would just like to see a graphic of the big picture with dates a severity of the quakes. My mind just demands to see if I can pick out a pattern.

2. OldFet

OldFet OMG Member

Threads:
    Re: Ring Of Fire Action

I'm not so sure about the action around the Ring of Fire, but there's been a fairly strong earthquake over in China just a matter of hours ago. This seismic activity is just a bit disconcerting. Maybe we're overdue for a huge disaster or maybe the planet just has a tummy ache.

3. OP
    Hawkeye

Hawkeye OMG Member

Threads:

For a couple of years, I've had the strangest sense of how the damn world just does not feel right; like something is coming.

My instincts have kept me alive more than once. I really hope I'm wrong this time.

4. metallifan343

metallifan343 OMG Member

Threads:

I got that feeling too. Good to know that somebody else has that same feeling.

I think the reason that I have this feeling is because God told of these things, just before Armageddon. And now his predictions are coming true, and 2012 is coming.

5. OldFet

OldFet OMG Member

Threads:

Dude, I am holding off completely blasting you for that post, partially because you probably don't know any better, and partially because that's your opinion. But seriously, just no.

God didn't predict shit. Some dude got stoned, thought it was a divine vision, and wrote a bunch of stuff and tried to justify his acid trip.

As for the recent China quake, death toll has supposedly jumped from around 60 to at least 400, and will probably increase in the next couple of days.

Who wants to place money on the next country to dread an earthquake?

6. OP
    Hawkeye

Hawkeye OMG Member

Threads:

If it goes big in Iceland, they will become Atlantis' next door neighbor.

If there are 2 large quakes, seems to me that would pull/stress from both ends of some poor unfortunate place in the middle.

If San Francisco drops into the Pacific and disappears that would mean the district that Nancy Pelosi represents will be gone and she will be out of Congress.

No constituents. No congressional seat.

I say look on the bright side.

7. Graceful

Graceful OMG Member

Threads:
  8. OP
    Hawkeye

Hawkeye OMG Member

Threads:

Good stuff, Grace.

I see on the news that Iceland popped a cork on a volcano.

I hope it wasn't something I said.:lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice