Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Scary Movie 5

Discussion in 'On the Screen' started by Dreek Lass, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Dreek Lass

Dreek Lass OMG Member

Threads:
    It's been a couple of days now, since I've seen the trailer for Scary Movie 5. I had no idea that they were making a number 5. I thought that the first two movies were absolutely hilarious, and I loved them. But after that the movies just got sillier and sillier and less easy to follow as an actual story. They became more about random sketches of outrageousness.

With that in mind, will any of you be going to see Scary Movie 5?

2. Tricorder

Tricorder Resident Maid

Threads:
    Knowing myself, I'll watch it on TV, like all other movies. I never feel compelled to go to the cinema and watch the movie as earliest as possible.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2013
  3. OP
    Dreek Lass

Dreek Lass OMG Member

Threads:
    I don't blame you. After how ridiculously expensive it is these days to go to the movies, then I don't blame you. I will usually wait until the film is on normal television, or I will stumble across it online, and download it. I never really seek films or movies out online. I am more known to seek out and dowload television shows from America that don't air over here in the United Kingdom. I am the same with games. I don't feel the need to get a game the moment that it officially hits the shelves. I will wait. I don't mind.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2013
  4. Tricorder

Tricorder Resident Maid

Threads:
    Yep, same here, with the exception that I don't download movies and / or shows from the Internet, even if I accidentally stumble across them due to such downloads being illegal. I don't go to the cinema simply because I don't want to, I don't feel like going there. What's the point anyway? If I really want to see the movie, I'll get it on DVD and watch it in the comfort of my home, or simply wait for a TV premiere. I don't mind waiting either. :)

5. HardMyDisk

HardMyDisk OMG Member

Threads:
    Scary Movie 2 was absolutely brilliant. I loved it, but I never watched any of the other Scary Movie films. I checked the trailer for number 5 and it looks alright, so I may check it out when it is released.

@Tricorder I agree with that, I don't pirate movies either. They aren't really that expensive anyway, and I can always rent them if I want to watch them.

6. OP
    Dreek Lass

Dreek Lass OMG Member

Threads:
    I really enjoyed Scary Movie 1 and 2. After that the movies were not funny at all, and really lacked any story line that you could really follow. DId you notice that? The movies tended to consist of a whole load od random sketches that were not even funny. I recently found out that the Waynes brothers left the Scary Move franchise after the second movie, which would explain why part three sucked so bad. They stopped acting in the films AND stopped writing for the films.

A lot of people are looking forward to seeing part five because they want to se Lindsay Lohan after all of her drug use and everything. despite her personal life, she was always a great actress.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice