Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

short story, been working on it.

Discussion in 'Awesome Media' started by zero, Jan 26, 2005.

1. zero

zero OMG Member

short story, been working on it.

Another short one, This one has a basis in reality so far, so I kinda know wherte im going, but Ide like some feedback on it anyways.

It's nearing midnight, and I still haven"t gotten my weed.. The situation is getting desperate. The hotel room I'm in keeps getting smaller and smaller, and the only thing keeping my sanity is a half empty pipe of the blackest resin. It's only a matter of time before the shit-tar runs out and I'm left to wallow in my own self loathing. The expresion on the face of the man at the front desk when I checked in was one of distrust and suspicion, and even if it wasnt, it should have been. I am up to no good.

I stared at the phone, waiting for it to ring. Maybe for hours, who knows. You often lose more of your time waiting for drugs than you do while your high on them. Strange how that works, I've never quite understood it, but lets go back to the situation at hand.

I called one of my cousins who was a local cat that had good connections when it came to chronic. I need a key and I'm not going back to california without it, and I'm not gonna pay over three bills for it either. That's why I came down here, to mexico, cause it's cheaper. Anyways, he had to make a call to his guy, and I fucking hate doing it this way, but then he was gonna pick up the dough and bring back the dope. Normally, I wouldnt have done this, thats alot of money to just let go, but but this was my mothers sisters kid we were talking about here. His mom would just die if she found out what he did with my mothers other sisters daughter at the last family renunion.

What a dick making me wait, maybe I'll tell her anyways. Even though dealing in large quantitys of weed is my business, I smoke my share as well, and when I'm out, I'm not happy to say the least, and this dirty, mexican hotel room with it's constant flow of rats isnt helping my situation any either. I know he didn't get busted, that just doesn't happen here. Besides, he has payoff money in case any problems should arise, so i better get a phone call in the next ten minutes telling me my dope is outside and i can go get it. Did I mention I let him take my car too?

Attached Files:

• aj71.jpg
      aj71.jpg
      File size:
      18.3 KB
      Views:
  2. Davidk

Davidk OMG Member

Well,

Not badly written, I have to admit that the picture makes it a whole lot better! lol

3. Madigan

Madigan OMG Member

I love your writing style Zero.

4. Pyro

Pyro OMG Member

Agreed. I like zero's writing style. It's like a journal, short, sweet, and to the point :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice