So, the new iPhone...

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
What do you think of the gossip so far and will you be excited or not fussed as you're android?

Personally I'm a little bit excited to see what it's guna be like. Wondering if it will be a big enough change to make me sell my 7plus to get whatever the biggest new release will be.... hmmmm

https://www.macrumors.com/roundup/2019-iphones/

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
The rumors make me go 'eeeh what', but we will see what Apple actual releases.

I love the Android phone.. yep, 1. The Note 10+, but I stand by my opinion as to how android is vs how i do my daily things.

Despite that i like the hardware design of the phone more, the way it feels, the os, .. it's really in par with ios, and more modern look than the iphone , but.. i can't convince myself i want to leave all the perks behind that ios offers. and ios still nails those important points. (and i think loads of ppl accept the compromise and forget what they leave behind).

My iPhone 6s plus is showing wear and tear, despite being fast and all that. but i rather use the couple hundred bucks towards the new phone now after 4 years, than repair it and then buy another one next year.

So, it's up to apple to convince me to buy one this september 10th on pre-order, or i wait another year.

The price of the iphone? GET THE HELL OUTTAH HERE!
The price of the samsung phone? same.. ridiculously expensive as well.

If they were both 600 bucks, i'd buy both and run them both as a daily driver, and see if i can get convinced, but they're twice or triple that, so NAH. Sticking to what i know, trust, and is made to last. I choose privacy and security, and i rather be with a company that tells us what we think we need, even if we don't, than a hypocrite company that tells us how wrong our choices are and then 6 months later, does the same thing anyway.

Also, I really hope Apple steps up their camera game, the latest pixel and latest samsung pictures are on point. and i think even better in some conditions than the apple ones. (depth of field on apple is better though).

What i want: a steve jobs iphone, what we get, timmy phone.

So I do have mixed feelings, who knows.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
SO, yer I didn't get it :'( wanted the Pro but way too much money.
Hoping for the 12 this year if it happens...:heart_eyes:

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
We demand an update!

Pre-order done! Should be here Friday this week o_o:starryeyes:
I will probably have no idea how to use it as it's quite a jump from the 7 but hey ho, I'm sure I'll get there eventually! :thinking:

Floris

Staff member
Wow, cool, let us know how you like the size and the new phone.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Wow, cool, let us know how you like the size and the new phone.

OMG!!! IT"S SO SMEXY!!!

I love it... so quick and responsive... so cool...the colour is amazing.. i got the blue... the camera is AWESOME and so detailed... I love it, did I say that?

Floris

Staff member
OMG!!! IT"S SO SMEXY!!!

I love it... so quick and responsive... so cool...the colour is amazing.. i got the blue... the camera is AWESOME and so detailed... I love it, did I say that?
The blue? Okay, now i am jealous.. how nice is that blue right? pictures plssss :D

Glad to hear you're happy with it, a nice upgrade going from 8 to 12

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
The blue? Okay, now i am jealous.. how nice is that blue right? pictures plssss :D

Glad to hear you're happy with it, a nice upgrade going from 8 to 12
I went from 7 to 12! :p

The blue is smexy too!